[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

In that jbtc's clip, not sure if the interviewers were trying to milk the rumor even further but from what they said, it seems that they didn't buy the denial at all. 

We all know she denied strongly yesterday they're not dating right now, yet she shared the same answer with SJ that she's not certain about the future possibility. Had she wanted to put an absolute end to this annoying rumor, she should've given the same reply as she did with YWJ. And some may say they were being considerate when giving that answer as not to hurt each other's feelings. But aren't they close friends/colleagues even before this drama according to SJ? So there should've been no hard feelings. The reporters all agreed this kind of statements left them something to fall back on in case they get photographed in the future and it actually makes sense. 

And they mentioned that MY had been aware of the rumor before she accepted the role which was in January/February and she was reluctant at first, yet she went ahead and took it eventually.  SJ must've been very persuasive it seems :joy:

• Like 12
  • LOL 9

9 minutes ago, eva21 said:

PSJ will go for the Phuket trip as if he don't more rumors since he's shooting in 1 Sept(my delu again he wants to go as he doesn't want to let his girl go alone lol) this is a chance for him to go :)

I'm excited that he's going if it it's true but for sure we won't see them arriving at the airport together or even have photos taken together.

It's funny though that despite the obvious extra caution they take not to stir up rumours during the whole filming (for example being overly friendly, taking photos together etc) still blow up in their faces and they still got caught up in one of the biggest dating rumours this year. Like i said, it's like even the universe is telling them that they should be together.

• Like 7
  • LOL 8

23 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Ok then it doesn't make any sense to me. "No comment" vs "not now" vs "no for now but anything in the future is uncertain". They carry very different meanings. Which one should we trust?

She did sit with several news outlets and there could be a chance that she gave a different answer each time?

But all says the same thing:  1) there is a chance in the future 2) she is sort of/maybe already attracted to PSJ to not give a direct 'No'.

• Like 6

I think PSJ was interviewed again the day after his first interview it was done in the morning but no more questions about rumors.

on the afternoon of that day, PMY was interviewed with the early articles pulled out from the internet. That was what the Vlive reporter meant when he said he interviewed her 3 hours later.

then yesterday she was interviewed again, around 1.5 days each for them to be interviewed.

i think there would have been a joint interview if there were no rumors :tears:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just get together already. The world is ready, they’re ready, we are ready and eventually other shippers will have their grand funeral for their ships .  All these denials and reading between the lines probably creates more attention to them than if they just flat out admitted. No more paparazzi stalking them,  no more media hashing it out...everyone will be happy because I think by now everyone already suspects. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

11 minutes ago, dramamilft said:

Just get together already. The world is ready, they’re ready, we are ready and eventually other shippers will have their grand funeral for their ships .  All these denials and reading between the lines probably creates more attention to them than if they just flat out admitted. No more paparazzi stalking them,  no more media hashing it out...everyone will be happy because I think by now everyone already suspects. 

Things would have been easier if there were no stupid rumours about PSJ trying to get MY into the role. And also, of course, if the news broke out a bit later than during the final ep airing.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, blueir0718 said:

So this formed the 800 reporters....hahaha

Hahahaha.... I didn't know journalism is such an In Demand Job in Korea.... well gossiping in itself is already interesting what more if you get paid for it :glasses:

• LOL 3

3 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

Ok then it doesn't make any sense to me. "No comment" vs "not now" vs "no for now but anything in the future is uncertain". They carry very different meanings. Which one should we trust?

In the jtbc's clips, two reporters there said they prepared the same questions about the future possibility so she might've given different answers to different reporters. She could've given the "no for now but anything in the future is uncertain" answer at first but got tired of it later on so "no comment" then :) 

3 hours ago, dramamilft said:

SJ said he would never admit to a dating rumor and the timing is very bad at the moment. Had they admitted right now, it means they would've put themselves in a very awkward spot, facing a barrage of criticism.

For the 7 years working in this industry, SJ's image has been very clean. He worked his way up from small roles and now it's time for him to shine. I've never seen him in any kind of controversy, most of the time he only received love and good review from public. This is the first scandal this big he's got into that he received such harsh criticism. The bad reputation for putting his own gf in the drama, despite being untrue might follow him for a very long time if they admitted, not to mention the lineup of those 20 brand names he's currently representing. Some may argue that they should put love and happiness over money, but tbh money is important. Acting is an uncertain job. Once they get older, they will be replaced by younger, fresher faces and get less role and CF offers so they should earn as much as they can when they're still at peak. And don't forget about that program MEC that MY joined with LJK where he got tons of hate for having a gf while most of people pitied her.  For now, this is the best solution for both of them. 

• Like 13

38 minutes ago, psjpmylbn said:

https://m.vlive.tv/video/83011

I think #ParkParkCouple shippers should watch this. You can turn on the english subs. It’s unfortunate & invasive that the reporters attempted to stalk them after the WWWSK wrap up party but the rest of the discussion are worth watching.

I like the fact that the 3 journalists have doubts on ParkPark answers just like us but they didn’t force their statements to be false. They take ParkPark words literally.. no means no, coincidences means coincidences and they analysed from there.

The reporters assumed all coincidences are pure coincidences but then later saying if they have this many coincidences, this is considered destiny already and they should just date for real lol.

At the end of the video they mentioned that just trust what ParkPark said. If they said they’re not dating, just hold on to that while at the same time we can just wait and see what will happen next.

2 of the reporters here personally interviewed PMY & PSJ and I feel that whatever they said here is most likely to be coherent with what was actually being said by ParkPark themselves, no editing needed unlike the written reports & articles. It sounds more raw and accurate although I believe this is just like 30-40% bits and pieces from the whole interview.

Overall, this video is exactly like what we shippers have in our mind in regards to ParkPark relationship when at the same time we have to believe what they said because all the things that happened can be harmful to their careers and privacy.

Are they stalkers in this ship? They are conveying what had been posted by the delulu shippers here.....Hmmmn

• Like 1

1 hour ago, strymeek said:

It's funny though that despite the obvious extra caution they take not to stir up rumours during the whole filming (for example being overly friendly, taking photos together etc) still blow up in their faces and they still got caught up in one of the biggest dating rumours this year. Like i said, it's like even the universe is telling them that they should be together.

Actually, I don't think they were being "extra" caution during filming. If fans of the drama and shippers can sniff out how comfortable they were, sensing and seeing they were flirting, we were swooning at their every interaction then I would say, they may not be conscious or aware of their actions whether they meant it or not (flirting, being playful while filming).

Spoiler

Like I've mentioned earlier after the wrap up party. I was not surprised of the dating scandal, just didn't think the media would use the IG coincidence as evidence or that the scandal would be that soon as to overshadow their hard work. I was thinking the scandal would break out eventually due to their popularity as a couple and their chemistry in the drama which made many crazy over them....

Just my opinion :blush:

• Like 9

20 minutes ago, dramamilft said:

Vlive Reporters analyze that ParkPark have a lot to lose if they will admit now most especially PSJ who has plenty of commercials. He said it may not be as positive impact as SongSong admission. 

For me it's only because SSC are older. PSJ is still 30 Korean age while SJK was 32 when he announced engagement. SSC marriage may be positively accepted but SJK lost commercials too. Domino's Pizza for example used to be his CF in tandem with PBG now with PSJ as endorser. I am not sure though if Domino's preferred single guys because they did not renew PBG too who is single.

PSJ will have to wait till he is 32 and by then PMY will be 35 her ideal age to marry :)

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, thranduils said:

Sorry, but am I the only not pleased with the fact that the reporters aren't buying their denial?? I don't see why/how that is a good thing. Having to sneak around under the prying eyes of the paparazzi can hardly be conducive to a healthy relationship. Also, the credibility of the remarks made by the JTBC "reporters" remains in murky waters, especially seeing as they couldn't even be bothered to fact-check 'evidence' they merely pulled off of InStAgRam. INSTAGRAM. come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Image result for confused gif

In some ways, I wish PMY had been even more blunt/firm in her denial... I just wish the situation were more nuanced in that the media would move on but us shippers would be sustained by random bits and pieces of information that would be thrown at us periodically.  I mean, we're good with making the most out of what we get, right ;) 

They are not buying the denial but they said that we should just trust the two... I don't think it's a negative one. And these media people always have to create something that can catch the public's attention... 

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, potatohacker said:

They are not buying the denial but they said that we should just trust the two... I don't think it's a negative one. And these media people always have to create something that can catch the public's attention... 

That is also true! :) 

PMY's new ?? interview is out: :heart: 

EDIT: LMAO nvm these are just her airports pics heading to Paris. I GOT EXCITED OKAY??? LOL. (She looks great though, as always). 

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0003057490

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0003057492

https://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=004&oid=109&aid=0003836445

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, potatohacker said:

If PMY already knew the rumor even before she accepted the role... maybe they really talked about this thoroughly and the possible outcomes. So I guess all is well and they know what they are doing. PARKPARK came in prepared huh 

This is just my opinion....I don't think PMY would have accepted this project had it not been for PSJ....comeon...as much as I enjoyed this drama,  with due respect to the author... it is lacking in substance in terms of plot.  It is not the usual Park Min Young drama.  Not even counting the numerous intimate scenes. She has done some intimate scenes but nothing can come close to this....not even Healer

I believe PSJ when he said it is burdensome to film intimate scenes with any actor that's why he is so happy that he get to do these scenes with PMY.  He got to act without worrying too much

• Like 22

55 minutes ago, strymeek said:

There's this bit here which (i think) talks about his ideal type and marriage but was not translated properly.

Hide contents

▶ My ideal dream is my dream. 

I think I used to think of my appearance a lot before. I do not want to answer something FM (laughs) Conversation is the most important. Anyone who can tell me everything. The code should fit well.It seems to be called ideal type because it is hard to meet. I also think that it is good. 

▶ Is it long lasting once you get married? 

I'm going to be long. You should not make a mistake in order to stay longer. The closer I am to my closest friend, the more I can not make mistakes. If you keep what you have to keep each other, it seems you have to go long. I am going to stay because I do not think that it is easy to get involved. 

I wish Soompi or some other reliable English news site can translate this, an article like this one seems to talk more in-depth about his work/life rather than just his dating life and I bet it will be an interesting read.

I saw this part of the interview too and I am pretty sure he was asked about his ideal type. The thing that stood out to me was he said their "code should match/fit well". Didn't someone say earlier that Min young denied possibility of dating her previous co-star because she thinks their "code" didn't match well? This is suspicious to me lol but it might just be a word that koreans like to use? He definitely said "code" because the romanization said "Kodeudo" which I believe is how code would be pronounced in Korean. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1