[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

in bts of JP ver dvd, pmy showed this photo in her phone to psj. so psj said "do do do do"= you all are the same height.:lol:

Why it sounds like a girlfriend is showing off her 'girl gang' photo to his boyfie :D how sweet they are :heart:

• LOL 7

5 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

love the moments too. :love:

because ppc stand far away from the camera, idk what they are talking about. but after rehearsal, psj holds pmy's wrist..seems like he's telling worries saying to her. so pmy looks up to him with smile. and ppc are talking about something sweetly.:wub:

you two are good on storytelling and describing the scenes which makes all our hearts flatter. Thanks for sharing and looking forward for more scenes for both Korean and Japanese BTS/DVD version. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

i love this bts best of all bts in jp ver. i can see how close ppc are and pmy stays in psj's arms very comfortably.:wub:

she put her hand on his waist and his shoulder when he practiced landing on the bed.. and she touched his chest too when they were joking with each other~ owh and her legs were between his legs most of time during that scene..

so i hv come to this conclusion about PPC after watching DVD

:DPSJ lovesss to tease her (teasing bulldozer)

:PPMY lovesss to touch him (touching bulldozer)

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

6 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

she put her hand on his waist and his shoulder when he practiced landing on the bed.. and she touched his chest too when they were joking with each other~ owh and her legs were between his legs most of time during that scene..

so i hv come to this conclusion about PPC

PSJ lovesss to tease her (teasing bulldozer)

PMY lovesss to touch him (touching bulldozer)

Well teasing is usually a way to get a girl's attention, but it seems to me that PSJ knows what exactly to do or say to tease PMY...especially in the scrambled eggs scene, where PMY shot him daggers when he pretended to choke and spit the food, pretending that they didn't taste good. Because he knows that PMY takes pride in her cooking skills lol

His constant teasing makes me think he likes to stir her up -- because he smiles so wide when he manages to do so. :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

Oh how I love ppc and how i cant stop missing them and wishing for some great news of them, some major happy news:wub::tears:. Guys do you think we can be happiest here some day or get some great news soon? Anyway please dont forget to vote them in asia artist awards2019. Love you all and ppc.

48 minutes ago, fasiou said:

Oh how I love ppc and how i cant stop missing them and wishing for some great news of them, some major happy news:wub::tears:. Guys do you think we can be happiest here some day or get some great news soon? Anyway please dont forget to vote them in asia artist awards2019. Love you all and ppc.

Someday...maybe. 

Right now I just love how they are. If they are couple for real, I would love them to stay low and have more sweet moments between them. 

I like their rumor dating headline last year, 'Secretly dating for 3 years, success in work and love'. 'They've been growing their love at the same time focusing to strengthen their acting so they've been carefully meet each other':lol:

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Someday...maybe. 

Right now I just love how they are. If they are couple for real, I would love them to stay low and have more sweet moments between them. 

I like their rumor dating headline last year, 'Secretly dating for 3 years, success in work and love'. 'They've been growing their love at the same time focusing to strengthen their acting so they've been carefully meet each other':lol:

Yeah dear, someday maybe just praying...

And i also liked that dating rumor details:lol:. But past is past, I just wish them the bests.

3 hours ago, quietobserver said:

What????!!!!

4.7 M views for just 2 days??!! :lol::thumbsup:

Is everybody imagining having a date with captain? HAHA

That’s insane rare for adverts to get that much views...:huh: this must be a glitch ahaha the comments is only 300 

• LOL 1