[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

Sounds like "To PSJ, PMY is...." :tounge_xd:

taught him love,huh? 

I thought the same too:joy: Besides,he keeps calling her with that name:wub: Is it the same person you're talking about seojun ssi:rolleyes:

Happy anniversary YJ & MS:heart: hope to see you guys in season 2 (my shipper heart wish & dream:P)

Thank you guys for keep updating! Just for you guys to know I've always been here checking on any update but srsly have no time to post anything:sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

In couple interview 25:30~

Q-What does MS mean to YJ?

From the point of the third person view, I think..the reason that YJ and MS looked beautiful was because their love was like "love" in a fairy tale and very different from "love" in modern day(present-day).

YJ has everything so he can do anything he wants(it means he can date other women if he wants)..but he is very 순애보.(=he loves only Miso./do you remember? after wwwsk, he said in the interview he wanted "순애보적인 love"= "deep(loyal) love" to love a lover forever")).

It's very beautiful and we should follow his way of love.(=if you find your true lover, you should love only the lover forever like YJ.)

I think this(순애보적인 love) is a message that wwwsk is giving viewers.  

I think wwwsk is a drama which shows the true meaning of love in different ways..not instant style love

Park Seo Jun! Please, please...get married soon and make Park Min Young your Wife! And have little Min Jun’s and Seo Young’s. 

Like @Matilda_Anne said, if relationship is like candy crush, dating is Level 5 and marriage is level 3000!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

making6 36:08 bts of toilet scene in ep 12.

"Because it was funny that you(Nie-ga) seemed to 

try to decide whether "I should do(another ad-lib) or not.""

What did she add after saying “그럴리가요” ? :D:star:

41 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

why ppc upload late posts these days? in order not to let us know where ppc are? :lol:

it turned out psj's vid in Jeju was a late post like pmy.

it seems that their ninja skill is being improved more and more.:lol:

you know what are the very common things from their recent posts? 

1. late post

2. friends also will post (same place)

3. summer related post (beach,sea, summer clothes etc) 

4. friends also being secretive ( jessica do post ig stories but she kept silent)

oh cmon...even his latest vlog is about bali~ of cos he has dozens of parkrecord now but he chose to release the bali moments haha

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

IMG-20190827-094348.jpg

I'm a bit late but Happy anniversary Miso ang Young Joon thank you for showing an adult fairy tale story. I hope this wedding photo will be PMY and PSJ REAL wedding. Saranghae

About to the late post they really a good ninja with the help of their friends. PPC be like to their friends I will upload photo today you should upload too hahahaha PP is so cute

• Like 2

Screenshot-20190826-175140.jpg

Screenshot-20190826-175302.jpg

Screenshot-20190826-175331.jpg

Screenshot-20190826-175349.jpg

Screenshot-20190826-175358.jpg

Screenshot-20190826-175410.jpg

IMG-20190827-093726.jpg

Yes SJ the view is so nice and to all the view you are my favorite view. Like

I Love VIEW

I Like VIEW

But the most beautiful is being with VIEW HAHAHAHA Lol sorry PMY We all know PSJ is only for VIEW (YOU) 

Screenshot-20190826-175539.jpg

So that's the secret having nice butt hahaha

Screenshot-20190607-114704.jpg

Screenshot-20190607-114712.jpg

Yes PSJ and PMY :wub:  NOT coincidence and NOT maybe but ITS FATE  

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

50 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

The article mentioned the KakaoM's approaching acquisition of Awesome Ent. (& Hyun Bin's VAST Ent.). I think MYM (LMH) agreed to the deal alr, if I understand all this correctly :P 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/052/0001335577

MYM hasn't agreed to the deal yet.

KakaoM acquired already- Soop ent(GY, GHJ..), BH ent(LBH, HHJ..), J.wide company(KTR..)

KakaoM approaching acquisition- Awesome ent, Vast ent, MYM

I hope psj's agency(Awesome ent) will agree the deal. coz celebs need big power to survive in ent industry.

and even if KakaoM acquires an agency, the agency will be operated autonomously as they have been doing till now.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

MYM hasn't agreed to the deal yet.

Thanks a lot for the correction dear :wub:

Also, I've just skimmed thru her interview with Céci & here's the rough summary (her fans will prob. finish the full translation soon :P)

- HPL: some questions are abt this work but pretty much what we alr knew. MY talked abt her Deokmi character with an emphasis on the "fangirl" side (passion & stuff), & a little bit about her Chinese fanbase

- Recently, she's spent her time travelling (ofc lol~), exercising (esp. pilates & mediation) & taking some rest while preparing for future work

- Bali!!! The interviewee asked abt her recent trip to Bali (haha we just got some Bali vibe yesterday guyz :joy:). MY said tho she can't say it's her most fav destination but it was a healing trip for her to connect to the nature, purify her mind & free herself from distractions

- Besides, she talked about acting, wisdom/ new knowledge, health & aging, fashion (which should comes in line with practicality & comfortableness)

- Way to pull off the pressure from work & life/ how to deal with negative emotions: to her, the best way is to travel, having some drink & chitchat with the people she trusts (personal trainer & drinking buddy, we'll get you a perfect recommendation Mi Nyeong ssi :joy:)

- Last but not least was the question about her friendship within the industry: MY said she thought the people who can understand & sympathetically resonate with her would be people in the same entertainment industry, from whom she can turn to for realistic advice whenever she has some worries or distress abt work

• Like 8
  • Insightful 2

11 hours ago, quietobserver said:

you know what are the very common things from their recent posts? 

1. late post

2. friends also will post (same place)

3. summer related post (beach,sea, summer clothes etc) 

4. friends also being secretive ( jessica do post ig stories but she kept silent)

and they never upload a pic taken together. is it their own rule? :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

14 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

and they never upload a pic taken together. is it their own rule? :lol:

i am really curious how can they manage not to be caught on airports? 

I even remember that Peakboy, WooShik and PSJ went to Japan early this year. Or are they also late post? 

• LOL 1