Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

PSJ said kissing in the closet felt more sexy than kissing in bed right? guess what!!? PSJ is right!! u guys should try it then u’ll know what i mean.. :rolleyes:~ oke dont wanna go too far with this so i’ll stop here... 

seem like you tried it with your husband,huh? :lol:  dont say you tried everything in drama including the webtoon? opps. being too open huh talking about this? :joy:

great idea about the blog;)

• LOL 4

The drJart+ event is tomorrow right? So shouldnt psj go to taiwan at least today? Been waiting his airport updates all day :sweat_smile:

2 hours ago, Hilomilo said:

The drJart+ event is tomorrow right? So shouldnt psj go to taiwan at least today? Been waiting his airport updates all day :sweat_smile:

me too, waiting for airport photos. hopefully he will not do ninja as it is official trip. 

Track 3.5?!? What a tease :joy: if so can we have some Cosmo footage too plz :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

Track 3.5?!? What a tease :joy: if so can we have some Cosmo footage too plz :joy:

Lol :joy: couldn’t agree more!

• LOL 1

Finally we get the  English translation of PMY'S  Ceci interview:kiss_wink:

As always her answers reflect her positive and cheerful attitude.

Cr my_lamlam

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Cali_Mish said:

me too, waiting for airport photos. hopefully he will not do ninja as it is official trip. 

Maybe he will go tomorrow morning (?) :D

12 minutes ago, Asdcvb said:

Lol :joy: couldn’t agree more!

What's with that track 3.5?? I was confused at first.. I thought it should be track 4.. Why awesome ent why??? :joy:

Finally park saeroy.. After watching track 3.5, i meet the conclusion that maybe awesome wants to satisfy us more about psj's long hair before finally he cut it down :D Ughh i'm gonna miss that cute and sweet psj with long hair :bawling:And welcome saeroy :wub:

• Like 2

Video of his hair cutting session for Itwawon class .

I am missing  his long locks already.:bawling:

Still cute with his new hair cute

Cr wwwskfans

Maybe bcoz I've been so looking forward to Sae Roy & his chestnut hairstyle, I'm so excited now that we've got to meet him kkk (thought it would be even shorter). He can totally pull off this hairstyle, & he looks young too B) He's being over-kute as compared to Sae Roy in my imagination :D but I don't worry even a bit coz his acting will definitely complete Park Sae Roy up to the "Itaewon Class" :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

eventho his hair going down like that, I think he's going to pull it up like Park Yonghu at the jart's event tomorrow;) let see what will be his style

Hello all my friends here. I hope you all are doing well. Actually i have a question and ill be very thankful if i can have my answer, psj updates with his friends in jeju were late post? Bc i saw his friends updated at the same time with him.