[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

23 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

oh yes i meant she deleted lion rabbit emojis~ rabbit emojis are still there.. but honestly im shook coz she actually blocked some igs acc :o~ i thought she only deleted their comments :sweatingbullets:

yeah surprise but she didnt meant anything bad for sure...or probably they commented something she dont prefer to read...

Look back when psj made drastic decision to delete most of his ig posts to avoid people from commenting hate comments about her in his ig (i was so in love with his mature act:wub:) .. and now she is blocking comments.. i mean.. pmy and psj really knows how to keep everyone happy... including themselves. Most important is that rachel should be happy for sure. It is her space.

ontheotherside delulu saying she wants to keep her heart for psj so when work with other male lead are done, then the chemistry are done too. stop for period. lol. i love her confidence. :P

• Like 2
  • Awesome 3

happy 1st anniversary Young Joon and Miso.. remember to love each other everyday and never go to bed angry lol

:wub::heart:

seriously pdnim please please make wwwsk 2... i really wanna see VP and Miso’s married life lol.. seriously dating is so much different that marriage lol.. if relationship is like candy crush, dating is like level 5 and marriage is level 3000 lol.. :joy:

but i know the possibility of wwwsk2 is almost 0 right?? sobsss 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Just a lil bit sharing on their 1st anniversary from the Couple interview session :wub:

Question: To YJ, Miso is ...? And to Miso, YJ is ...? (asking for their meaning to each other)

MY: To Miso, literally speaking ... ever since she was a kid, YJ has always been the "my oppa" she's been dreaming of/ looking for. And in reality, till the very end, he's also that "my oppa". Therefore, I believe for Miso, YJ ... (from what I see?) will live happily ever after. Just because he' s "my oppa" (meanwhile Joonie kept looking back & forth at her many times, can't hold back huh :joy:)

Edited to leave out Joonie's part coz it's really thoughtful & touching, I believe @twoparkcouple can fully translate it much better :P

PS: In past iv, Joonie also said in reality, he's the type that would go for 순애보 love, the one &  only :heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

14 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

making2 31:50

making6 36:08

Can you tell what the exact scenes are these and the dialogue? They split the making video into two parts and each part is around 25mins more less so it's a bit difficult for me to find :sweatingbullets: 

14 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

making5 15:50

I can find this one. Though he said Kim biseo but his tone is loud and totally in banmal mode while moving the snack plate close to her, it's off scene. Knowing K-ent industry, I bet there's no way for someone considered as junior dare to talk that way to his senior. And PMY reaction is as same as her reaction when he teased her saying baboya in commentary and saying she's like a soccer player in kakao chatroom:joy:If the camera is off, I guess she will gently hit him on his arms/chest:phew:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

17 minutes ago, brownsugar said:

I can find this one. Though he said Kim biseo but his tone is loud and totally in banmal mode while moving the snack plate close to her, it's off scene.

Haha he can talk down to her if they were just "VP & secretary" right :joy:

• Like 1

@brownsugar

making2 31:50 bts of sofa scene in ep 3.

"You(Nie-ga) have to do it."

making5 15:50

"Ya, 연결 안 맞어"(i can't translate exactly in English. it means they already filmed a scene where there were snacks on a plate. so if she eats the snacks on the plate, the next scenes that they will film will look out of sequence)

making6 36:08 bts of toilet scene in ep 12.

PMY- Don't smile.

PSJ- Because it was funny that you(Nie-ga) seemed to 

try to decide whether "I should do(another ad-lib) or not.

• Like 5
  • Love 8
  • Thanks 3

Awww today is such a wonderful day~

The 1st Anniversary of LYJ and KMS. 

imageproxy.gif

:love:

I am very delight today, seeing all the beautiful wedding photos of them. Everyone is celebrating it and very nice to show us some unreleased photos. Not just PPC shippers, but PPC solid fans are also celebrating. The LYJ and KMS impact is totally amazing!

And oh myyy I cannot believe PPC kissed so deeply infront of many people on their wedding day :tounge_xd: I bet everyone was super shocked. No wonder HBR said their kisses makes her want to kiss too lol 

Anw, it is a lovely day~ And I hope to celebrate their wedding anniversary again next year!:heart:

• Like 4

@twoparkcouple ohhh gosh they sound really really really totally obviously very comfy with each other. As if they were the same age. I've never heard any of PMY's costar who's younger than her talk as comfy as this! Even her costar who's older than her wouldn't talk like this to her. It sounds like a very close friend or bff or real bf... haha

I've never imagine to see this side of psj who is really comfy while being playful with woman .. none other than being with pmy... oh wowwww this two really share secrets than we never know... i still cant believe their closeness... this is beyond...

• Like 2

With Engsub :heart:  Him in the gym as his staff' trainer omggggg~~~:skull:  Mi Nyeong ssi~~~ do you need a PT aka a drinking buddy on your cheating day, here's one perfect guy to go with :joy:

PS: can I count this as a small celebration for the 1st wedding anniversary, plz :joy:

• Like 1