[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

45 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

me want compagna's too:heart:

Haha they do. Below was the layout of both IG (both yesterday), and today Ziozia added a short clip for him, while Compagna updated their whole collection for 2019 F/W on their website (here's the link) if you wanna check out :P

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

my eyes are wrong? in pmy's ig recent post, there are no lion emojis at all except just one emoji that commented half an hour ago. 

she really deleted all lion emojis? 

wow..it seems that she's very angry about the spam lion emojis..

They really went overboard though.. I cant really blame her.. i mean i know she did delete some comments tagging PSJ last year, but the fans got it right away and stopped and also avoided arguing in her comment section. 

And really, sorry to say.. but some are really way too delusional already. All that we support you phrases combined with those emojis are already spamming her personal space, but they didnt realize that and even thought it was cute and supportive. 

At least it came from her.... i really hope they will understand and get why she did it...  and just seriously.. STOP.

2 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

At least it came from her.... i really hope they will understand and get why she did it...  and just seriously.. STOP.

yep i think tagging her co-star(including psj) just for their shipping is rude and doesn't respect her private space. and the spam emojis..ahh..it's okay to leave rabbit emoji, because rabbit is pmy's character since long before. but spamming lion emoji to force their shipping on her is very rude. i understand her decision..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Personal space is supposedly for their personal preference & our individual support, shipping is another thing & can be done on shipper's platform (like this). Even as a shipper, if we go to their IG, we just do things as a mere fan, nothing more. And that is exactly what I'm gonna do now, gonna "spam" her with my love for Mignon the one & only B)B)B)

"it's midnight in our country now, wish us good night instead of messing with us, deal?" - from my OTP :joy:

• Like 5

changing topic...

omg everyone finally I got to see TDF too! Like jinjoo said, I cried also...I didnt count was it 8 times or not :joy:  I dont know if it was because the bgm was sounds touching or their acting were just amazing...

I'm putting my hands up and big applause for the actors involved. AhnSungki surely play a big role as a father who indeed a great warm hearted father. I just love the father-son chemistry of him and PSJ. Woodohwan did great with all the dark evil guy with all the slimy things he had to gone through. omg I cannot imagine how did he gone through all that but he did great. The possessed people, the sisters, anyone involved did great job too.

The story flow was really good. Understandable and easy to understand. The bgm suited well.

Lastly our very own PSJ! OMG his fighting scenes were super amazing hot wow shirts on or off he just looks amazing in every way! His mello eyes os so touching~ huuu maybe a reason to add why did I cried haha

TDF was really amazing! I love it! And it wasn't scary to me lol . Plus, looking forward to the sequel too!

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

@mimi8592 "... let go of burden ... more comfortable & take things easier" :wub:

Our darling PMY :heart:

Perhaps it’s me being delusional... i feel she’s so much more confident of herself and what she wants after being with PSJ. He’s given her strength and love. He’s steadfast and is her rock.

• Like 7