Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

I know I said it many times but since the Sooryehan ads, she's GLOWING .. her face is like angel shining... Is this called the effect of sooryehan and dpc? :lol: she's getting younger!

Chance to see him up-close :glasses:

Taiwan fans on August 29th just two days more for Dr Jart

and after a month 

Manila on Sep 29 th for Bench

Cr parkprak_couple_luv

• Love 2

@snitchdream08 oh yeah i just realise that photo of her lying down with the brown tee... did we discussed it before? omg she liked a comment with psj ig name :joy: and that honeymoon? omg what was she thinking

my eyes are wrong? in pmy's ig recent post, there are no lion emojis at all except just one emoji that commented half an hour ago. 

she really deleted all lion emojis? 

wow..it seems that she's very angry about the spam lion emojis..

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

my eyes are wrong? in pmy's ig recent post, there are no lion emojis at all except just one emoji that commented half an hour ago. 

she really deleted all lion emojis? 

wow..it seems that she's very angry about the spam lion emojis..

They really went overboard though.. I cant really blame her.. i mean i know she did delete some comments tagging PSJ last year, but the fans got it right away and stopped and also avoided arguing in her comment section. 

And really, sorry to say.. but some are really way too delusional already. All that we support you phrases combined with those emojis are already spamming her personal space, but they didnt realize that and even thought it was cute and supportive. 

At least it came from her.... i really hope they will understand and get why she did it...  and just seriously.. STOP.

2 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

At least it came from her.... i really hope they will understand and get why she did it...  and just seriously.. STOP.

yep i think tagging her co-star(including psj) just for their shipping is rude and doesn't respect her private space. and the spam emojis..ahh..it's okay to leave rabbit emoji, because rabbit is pmy's character since long before. but spamming lion emoji to force their shipping on her is very rude. i understand her decision..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh goshh please it is her space for god sake. Rabit shipper should stop being childish. Please get her message. I'm begging! 

Personal space is supposedly for their personal preference & our individual support, shipping is another thing & can be done on shipper's platform (like this). Even as a shipper, if we go to their IG, we just do things as a mere fan, nothing more. And that is exactly what I'm gonna do now, gonna "spam" her with my love for Mignon the one & only B)B)B)

"it's midnight in our country now, wish us good night instead of messing with us, deal?" - from my OTP :joy:

• Like 5

changing topic...

omg everyone finally I got to see TDF too! Like jinjoo said, I cried also...I didnt count was it 8 times or not :joy:  I dont know if it was because the bgm was sounds touching or their acting were just amazing...

I'm putting my hands up and big applause for the actors involved. AhnSungki surely play a big role as a father who indeed a great warm hearted father. I just love the father-son chemistry of him and PSJ. Woodohwan did great with all the dark evil guy with all the slimy things he had to gone through. omg I cannot imagine how did he gone through all that but he did great. The possessed people, the sisters, anyone involved did great job too.

The story flow was really good. Understandable and easy to understand. The bgm suited well.

Lastly our very own PSJ! OMG his fighting scenes were super amazing hot wow shirts on or off he just looks amazing in every way! His mello eyes os so touching~ huuu maybe a reason to add why did I cried haha

TDF was really amazing! I love it! And it wasn't scary to me lol . Plus, looking forward to the sequel too!

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

Vogue Taiwan still doesnt get enough of her yet kkk. They uploaded this again on IG (here's the translation)

"... let go of burden ... more comfortable & take things easier" :wub:

• Like 3

@mimi8592 "... let go of burden ... more comfortable & take things easier" :wub:

Our darling PMY :heart:

Perhaps it’s me being delusional... i feel she’s so much more confident of herself and what she wants after being with PSJ. He’s given her strength and love. He’s steadfast and is her rock.

• Like 7

Pure and simple 

A true fans know the difference between PERSONAL ig/twitter/fb and official fanpage etc.. 

If not then, how pitiful they are 

PSJ said kissing in the closet felt more sexy than kissing in bed right? guess what!!? PSJ is right!! u guys should try it then u’ll know what i mean.. :rolleyes:~ oke dont wanna go too far with this so i’ll stop here... 

Spoiler

actually i wanna give my take on wall kiss bts + bedscene bts + some sexay bits in DVD coz i hvent done it yet.. but i feel kinda wary about writing it coz i honestly dont know to what extend i am allowed to write about them here.. plus u guys know i hv wild imagination and strong inclination towards sexayyy/pervyyy things so i always get carried away when i write stuffs.. :sweatingbullets:

anyhow since we hv to keep this thread PG (PG means suitable for 8 yrs old and above), i guess it’s better for me not to write about sexy stuffs anymore. i dont wanna offend anybody or get this thread in trouble due to my insensitivity ~ :tears:

hurm maybe i should blog again? ~ or create special shipping ig acc for PPC? lols.. back in the day i used to blog about my OTP. .. if i start blogging again/or hv private PPC ig, i can write all the sexayy related stuffs in DVD without having to worry about children and minors reading it... sigh ~ :mellow:

oops sorry for ranting. oke bck to work. bye guys :)

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Even I want PSJ's white signed notebook :kiss_wink:

PSJ's Dr Jart event at Taiwan

tommorow.

Don't miss guys whoever can pls do attend and share pics with him 

Cr sweetbear520

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone, i'm PPc lover since day one of wwwsk and i always come to this thread as a silent reader. I don't have courage to post anything here because my english is not good. 

Thank you sooo much to @twoparkcouple, @Matilda_Anne and everyone for sharing about dvd. I not afford to buy the dvd :bawling: so i'm really appreciate to those who sharing about dvd. Thank you once again :kiss_wink:

@Matilda_Anne yes, please do blog or ig acc for PPc. I really want read and join it :wub: I'm dying to know about bts in dvd.

Sorry for long post and my bad english 

Edited by ILovePPC