[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

9 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

in bts of the ribbon kiss..:lol:

making6 41:53~

pmy- I think you should unbutton with a kiss..not just unbutton only. 

psj- Yes I thought the same thing.

pmy- not a (deep)kiss..with a peck(a light kiss)..such as on the cheek..

psj- Yes. so I...

20190824-202348058.gif

this was pmy's idea:wub:

PSJ says that he thought the same thing. So what's actually noticeable for me here is how in sync they are in the planning of this scene, as well as her letting him know she's all in making this sensual scene as they both envisioned it. She knows he's a master in kissing, of course, so her suggestions and their exchange shows a real sense of way familiarity with each other, and that she's all in. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Can i ask again @twoparkcouple :sweatingbullets:, in ending from couple commentary with pdnim, what pmy said in min 1:02:37-40? And after that I love how she looking at psj and i love psj's smile after pmy talkin:wub:

couple commentary 01:02:37~

pmy- Please love the beautiful love story of YJ and MS a lot. and don’t forget to watch the hidden scene smelling of alcohol.(refer to added drunk scene in ep 15)

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 4

I am still amaze how amazing are their ninja mode...

they dont need mask or hat to cover up...

they just went to quiet place or the place where koreans least travel to... or maybe they just expert enough to avoid people haha

Well actually even if they went to Jeju people still cant find them haha

amazing :ph34r::ph34r:

that coincidences....

from what i see...

what happen before wwwsk, psj went overseas for work while she happened to be there for holidays...

and after wwwsk, pmy went for work while psj happened to be there for rest(?).... celebrating his birthday and LA is still mysterious haha

except for hk mama 2016 of cos for work...

but big nana surely play big role on ppc relationship ;) I bet

47 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

yep even idol bts Taehyung was in the Jeju trip. but nobody could catch them and even there was not one person who saw them in Jeju.:D

haha crazy ,right? Look... they are bunch of popular circle.. worldwide popular bts V, 1million hit audiences award winning parasite woosik, and of cos our popular daesaenam captain Park.Seo.Joon~ still...people didnt notice them :lol:

the guys probably wear hat sometimes haha but oh my dear rachel she just went out looking so hot gorgeous wherever she goes haha

28 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

wow PMY really deleted any emojis comment from her post:blink:~ and i saw some shippers said PMY blocked him/her ig acc after he/she commented with emojis on her recent post lol :sweatingbullets: 

she means business this time :phew:

i still saw emojis... but I'm okay with them putting the rabbit emoji cos it is meant for her.. cos she is bunny. And there's no more the repeated copypaste line.. fyuhh. anw, better get love than hate from her,right? :phew:

ohh I found a cute comment by her fan. She said she heard that pmy good at 4 language (ono=언어) ... english(영어=yongo), korean(한국어=hangugo), chinese (중국어=junggugo) and CUTE (귀여어=kwiyowo):joy:  what a great sense! haha . this kinda comments that I would love to see in hers...

• Like 3
  • LOL 1