[Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

Maetawinz

Hopefully someone would rant a spoiler on tonight’s episode. I am waiting for IG clips but not many uploaded yet. Gosh... 

btw I really love it when HYR stood up against that bully. I felt so good when she tore up the pass in front of the bully. Atta girl!! :kiss_wink:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, supergal99 said:

:blink: erhm.. mmm.. *whisper* @ktcjdrama@triplem so so what does that gesture --> "touch lips" means?? :grimace:

Like what triplem had said above... reminiscing the tingling sensation of the kiss... yes, a guy explained it to us :D thanks to larrysouth. 

LJH is seriously so cute, he hugged her and said thank you... ??.... I'm gonna go search for his other drama kissing BTS and compare... yeah, I am that 'kepo' (=nosey, for those who don't know)...

Goodness... I just saw more clips of tonight’s episode. What a roller coaster ride!!!! My heart sank to see SY falling off the wheelchair... to see the blood on HYR. Gosh I don’t know what to think. Emotional breakdown. Lee Je Hoon n Chae Soo Bin are really2 worth applauding. ❤️❤️

Oh noooo... they kiss oh noooo im so scared.. 

But i couldn't stop laughing at the end of the preview.. i think both have totally different thoughts.. kahkahkah LSY was like pure look at me .. this is me real me while His gf was totally opposite

I understood only partially, but I practically bawled at YR confession scene. It's very beautiful but also very sad. My heart ached so much. I really want to hug them both and tell them everything will be okay, sniff...

and kudos to both LJH and CSB. The way their acting complement each other gave me a shiver. That scene is just pitch perfect with all the right emotions. I am in awe at their mastery of their craft. 

I've only watched first half of the episode... lol at the gossip mill in the office about TL Lee, and started by the guys... usually the girls are the gossipers....

Really love the part where ODK and HYR worked together to boost up NYJ's mood... so sweet of them to do so...

The ending got me :tears: but then the preview came and it was :lol:... but we have to wait another week :(

I love the part where YR confessed her feelings, although not understanding it entirely, but seeing the reaction from SY... it's gotta be so touching...

Poor GES... totally friend-zoned... I wish I can go to Incheon and give him a comforting hug :P

A side note, I think the actress playing NYJ has a spinal problem (scoliosis). Her left shoulder is always lower than her right... I do hope she is aware of it and doing something to manage it.

I really would like to see HYR protecting LSY from SIW and even realize that his concerns for LSY were fake. And the last episode confirms what I had always suspected: SIW wants LSY to vanish so that he won't feel guilty and uncomfortable any longer. But I sense that SIW will be proven wrong. We saw in the episode 10 SIW meeting his "enemy", the thug from the past hence I believe that SIW will be put under pressure because of the thug.

I like how yr didn't backup or didn't push him 

She tell him how she feel, she tell him she will wait matter how long it will take  

She didn't look at him strange to in the start telling him everyone  is strange in his own way 

I like how he choice if he wants to keep with her this time he will show her the really  him, he had the courage  to handle people eyes and go out like this again , he makes sure this time if he going to have date it going to be the really him 

Good choice  after what yr  show him, sy Couldn't choice to start gain with hidden  it and she already know almost  everything when he thought  she didn't but he know  now

I like how he going to go to the airport  like this for her , that a big risk and courage but I don't think he even care or think  about it , If  he just feeling like losing her it equal to losing the life for him 

I want to see siw  face seeing him in the chair and he did see him I think , I don't care what evil things he trying to do now since sy ready to share with  yr his secret and since she will be there for him to face the world so I want him to see him , to see how much deny  he can hold on after that

Just suffer siw, see what you want to see and to know its so badly  , let us see if that will make  you happy or destroy  all your wall that protect  you from guilt all this year's, let me see your face seeing it 

@bebebisous33

About siw Dear I hate him so much as you read on my written  post above I wish to see him suffer from guilt and pain and face what he did 

But to be fair he said something  also today he said he can't leave the work even if he want , and say that there bigger  things in life that he can know and tell him to leave before getting home hurt again 

The word "again " + the fact he meeting the gangster  from the past+he can't leave + the fact he trying hard to push the new secret  plan on the airport +what he said before to yang  that it not sy who get hurt and things get bad  after the accident = have one explanation sy still under the control of the gang  a this year's that how he survive  and they let sy go free and didn't try to kill him again 

Is the new plan is something that will profit  the gang companies someway!! 

I know I write 3 weeks ago long post thinking that it possible and maybe he really half want to get ride  of him  and half  want to protect  him since being around him more danger but I hate  him so much to keep thinking  that way but what I can do with my heart who see hope and search  for some  humanity reason  in any chance , 

Maybe I am wrong , you see i am also half hating him to wishe him suffer in front you and half can't let go hope when I have chance ( still I hate him for what he did to other) :bawling:

I really loved that scene at the elevator of LSY and HYR. :wub: Also, the background music which I hope they'll release by next week is so good!! Can't wait to add it on my playlist.:wub:  Didn't had the chance to comment here but I was enjoying my live stream.:D 

I keep repeating Mystic World and remembering LSY and HYR scenes. I'm in love with this drama! 

So I have watched last night's episode (in mute) and concluded that this episode was just so beautiful... a lot more had been revealed...
Now that SIW said those words to LSY... I got a hunch that he's there maybe by force by the scary gank leader... IDK yet... Still disliking him though... 

And glad to finally know that the homeless guy is SIW's dad...
And hopefully ODG will somewhat reveal his feelings towards NYJ....
I'm sad for KES... and proud of him to sincerely loving HYR... 
And HYR and LSY....
Oh God...
I can't wait to see next week's episode where LSY opened up to HYR inside his house... 
I trembled to see him falling off the wheelchair and it pained my heart to see his helplessness... Lee Je Hoon's acting is really, really, really good...
And HYR when she confessed... Chae Soo Bin - holding tears... LJH shed tears... I cried to see this scene too...

by any chance... Is Manager Choi single or married? Can he be together with Manager Yang?? hahahhaha I somewhat ship them too!

I shipped a lot of couple in this drama!
LSY - HYR
ODG - NYJ
Manager Yang and Manager Choi...

Also LOL-ing on the sweet potatoes incident hahahaha... YAHOO Manager Lee! hahahaha

I really need to watch with sounds now... 
Sorry for the long rant... 

Archived