[Drama 2018] Lovely Horribly, 러블리 호러블리

Maetawinz

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watched eps 2~ things are getting interesting :')

I'm just thinking though, would Eul Soon be sad when she realizes that all of her 'ideas' and award-winning stories have all just been premonitions? Sad, and scary. 

Also I'm warming up to the main lead's chemistries :')

Ufff - I finaly could watch with subs...

I am glad they made her remeber her amulett - but it seems to be that she never gave it freely to Phillip. Or - and that can be - she forgot about it. So many bad stuff happend. But after finding it back she should remember... Guess we need to see the real thing - writer can trick us.

For now - I don´t like Phillip. The moment he got free again he was rude again... she came and helped... who cares... she even before got hurted instead of him - he don´t mind - only cares for his image and sees her as a crazy woman. I wonder what he will say when he find out that she really rescued his damn life. Right now - Sung Joong is my gem. And it looks like he is the only one who can see ghosts - but ES can hear them - and somehow is used by them. Is this Ghost using her to reveal everything what happend in the past.

What kind of guy is Phillip. He said he can´t die after everything what he had done to live. What is that everything?

We know what his mother did - but what has he done - i guess - 8 years ago.

I am a bit confused about the identity of the murder. Was he behind the writer because she wrote the script - so it will be ES who is in grave danger now. Gosh - i am back with the feeling I had when i tried to figure out W - Two Worlds. Is ES the one who writes and it will happen - or is she the one who is used to write down what happend. For sure there is a lot true magic in that story - and that is not something I can fugure out with logic alone. Is the murder a real person... or not... who was it he called... ahhhh....

I loved Sung Joong for taking ES Side - and that for real. And I hate that i need to wait now one week to get more pieces to collect.

1 hour ago, Mau_Cherry said:

For now - I don´t like Phillip. The moment he got free again he was rude again... she came and helped... who cares... she even before got hurted instead of him - he don´t mind - only cares for his image and sees her as a crazy woman. I wonder what he will say when he find out that she really rescued his damn life. Right now - Sung Joong is my gem. And it looks like he is the only one who can see ghosts - but ES can hear them - and somehow is used by them. Is this Ghost using her to reveal everything what happend in the past.

What kind of guy is Phillip. He said he can´t die after everything what he had done to live. What is that everything?

We know what his mother did - but what has he done - i guess - 8 years ago.

That scene after he got stuck in a chair? Yeah, kinda annoying but pretty expected I guess. The writers pushed the two of them to sort of 'hate' each other in the beginning :/ 

And I don't say this to defend Philip's rude attitudes, but it seems there's this horrible past that he had with Ra Yun, and maybe it's only natural for him, freaking out that there's a stranger that KNOWS a secret past that he only knows. It's indeed annoying for us viewers since Eul Soon did all that hard work saving him and all TvT

But it was actually weird, though, thinking back. Did she dig all that dirt so her car can pass through? It was weird since she was not shocked at all to find a car underneath it and just went all the way with the rescue. Haha (her ex-boyfriend cameo) did say something about her kindness/her tendency to help others, but even so, that night on the landslide was a bit 'muddy' XD It felt like I missed something when I watched it. She could've questioned her GPS for leading her to a blocked road or something, but she just picked up her shovel and did all that- - 

21 minutes ago, snowquality said:

That scene after he got stuck in a chair? Yeah, kinda annoying but pretty expected I guess. The writers pushed the two of them to sort of 'hate' each other in the beginning :/ 

And I don't say this to defend Philip's rude attitudes, but it seems there's this horrible past that he had with Ra Yun, and maybe it's only natural for him, freaking out that there's a stranger that KNOWS a secret past that he only knows. It's indeed annoying for us viewers since Eul Soon did all that hard work saving him and all TvT

But it was actually weird, though, thinking back. Did she dig all that dirt so her car can pass through? It was weird since she was not shocked at all to find a car underneath it and just went all the way with the rescue. Haha (her ex-boyfriend cameo) did say something about her kindness/her tendency to help others, but even so, that night on the landslide was a bit 'muddy' XD It felt like I missed something when I watched it. She could've questioned her GPS for leading her to a blocked road or something, but she just picked up her shovel and did all that- - 

I believe she saw the van's side mirror.. 

33 minutes ago, snowquality said:

First of all - I kinda believe she had to deal with so many strange and difficult situations... she is not questioning it anymore. But she is tough - and I love her for that. Fighting - digging up people - what in all the world happen to her all that time?

She saw the mirror from the car - so she knew there must be a car.  Kinda good that there was someone in - otherwise she had hurt herself again for nothing.

ES will act when she sees that there is something to do - she will not run away from any trouble. She face it - and we know she never got anything for it. She is kinda unsocial - i guess she knows best that she brings misfortune to others too. But she tries to live her life and follow the one dream she has. Writing is everything she have. And I would go crazy like she did when her story was stolen.

I know - I know - Philip has his own agenda too - but for now - I can´t like him. Still - i am confident - that will change later and i hope he will honestly regret how he treated ES.

19 hours ago, Kyouou said:

You're right ^^ He think that person in the other line is writer ki eun young. Darn, how wrong he is..

About the mastermind Sung Joon.. I love your idea! The plot twist where sung joong is the true villain behind all of this mess is fabulous! ⸜(*˙꒳˙*)⸝ Gikwang is such a good actor ^^ 

Same here, yes, we can handle a lot more (´ー`) and also more ghost please *get shoots 

I also don't trust that guy. That look, hmn.

He might be a real and serious psycho. He is manipulating the writer tru some form of magic to instigate a revenge on Phillip on behalf of the assumed dead girl.  That's how I'm seeing it. 

Why is he after the two of them? 

The drama is not yet clear to me so I may be wrong. 

1 hour ago, snowquality said:

LOL at your "Did she dig all that dirt so that her car can pass through...." part.... Who in their right mind would dig the HUGEEE dirt from a landslide and in that heavy rain for that matter...??? LOL

She saw the side mirror of a vehicle in the dirt, so she knows there is a car in the landslides... Hence why she took her shovel out. She wants to rescue the people in the car.... 

Hello everyone! I just started watching this drama, and after having watched the first and half of the other episode, I have to conclude that this is a really fun drama! :)

I think that our lead actors' acting is very good! I especially like the way Song Ji-hyo is portraying her character, and I think it will be fun to see her scenes once Eul-soon's luck turns around and she starts gaining confidence (and hopefully a nicer hair style :D ).

I haven't watched all of episode 2 yet, so I will come back and comment more after I'm done watching. In the meantime, I have to say that how much of a jerk do you have to be that you become so selfish after having given so much fortune. Philip was very sickly and his mother stole someone else's fortune for her son. Him having suffered as a child would probably have taught him to treasure his good fortune, but so far he has just shown selfishness. It will be good to see him suffer now that the tables have turned. It will teach him to become a better person.

@Katehunt26 I think the forum is a bit quiet because Park Si-hoo is in the lead. Or that is what I assume, at least. Many people don't like him.

1 hour ago, cind3r3lla said:

I believe she saw the van's side mirror.. 

Hoooo I see! I guess I must have missed the scene where she spot the mirror! 

1 hour ago, Mau_Cherry said:

First of all - I kinda believe she had to deal with so many strange and difficult situations... she is not questioning it anymore. But she is tough - and I love her for that. Fighting - digging up people - what in all the world happen to her all that time?

She saw the mirror from the car - so she knew there must be a car.  Kinda good that there was someone in - otherwise she had hurt herself again for nothing.

ES will act when she sees that there is something to do - she will not run away from any trouble. She face it - and we know she never got anything for it. She is kinda unsocial - i guess she knows best that she brings misfortune to others too. But she tries to live her life and follow the one dream she has. Writing is everything she have. And I would go crazy like she did when her story was stolen.

I know - I know - Philip has his own agenda too - but for now - I can´t like him. Still - i am confident - that will change later and i hope he will honestly regret how he treated ES.

I guess I missed a detail in that scene, sorry for that! And yeah, I believe Philip will eventually see Eul Soon for who she is~ I'm excited for the big turn of her life though, since she has the bracelet now.

Getting curious about Sung Joong and his ghost-seeing talent though hmm

4 minutes ago, Saja La said:

LOL at your "Did she dig all that dirt so that her car can pass through...." part.... Who in their right mind would dig the HUGEEE dirt from a landslide and in that heavy rain for that matter...??? LOL

She saw the side mirror of a vehicle in the dirt, so she knows there is a car in the landslides... Hence why she took her shovel out. She wants to rescue the people in the car.... 

Yeah, sorry for that! I think I missed that detail :')

@partyon,I'm watching this drama because of him actually. And so far he is doing exceptionally well. And I love their chemistry already.

The ratings started off well so Koreans are ok with him. His last drama was a hit too. Nothing concerns me with those kind of stuffs as I wasn't there and don't know them.my own is just give me a quality drama I can like and I will adore u

I have a feeling that both will date  each other and they will take turn to "borrow" that amulet should one of them have an important matter to do.... The other one will complain of their misfortune when they go home.to the person who is holding the amulet....... 

4 minutes ago, darr said:

@partyon,I'm watching this drama because of him actually. And so far he is doing exceptionally well. And I love their chemistry already.

@darr That scene where Philip close hie ears and making loud noise so he won't hear ES telling him about ghost, it soooo remind me of me... LOL .... I did that on one of our family road trips 5 years ago where my brother wanted to tell a ghost stories in the car (it was around 1 am) and i had no where to run coz i was stuck in the car with them... So, in the end, they gave me an earphone and an ipod - told me to listen to music so i won't be able to hear their ghost stories.... 

Annyeong everyone

I just finished Ep1-4 of this funny drama. I laughed a lot. I like Song Ji Hyo in this new drama. Park Si Hoo is one of my fave actors. I was sad due to his scandal and controversy before. I'm very happy that he has made a comeback to dramaland. I think I missed his previous drama before this. Anyway I want to say I enjoy this drama lots so will continue to watch and laugh.

Hi @Mau_Cherry chingu, I'm here to accompany you :D

Calling @moodypie @ruzikie @ohoheli @Ahpheng @jeonghyang @plappi @vangsweetie637 @YourHighness . @dimples21 @suchadiva42 @julie721 @missdey @angelwingssf @mslee @packmule3 @Kissy13 @ZarraJae @deandraluv @rain719

Just created an account so that i can talk about this great drama!

Already watched until episode 4 and i really love it! I love the two lead though PSH character still treat SJH character a little bit rude but i'm hoping for the best in the next eps.

Eps 3 & 4 definitely feel better than eps 1 & 2 since the pilot feel over the place.

And in eps 4 i don't think it's Ki Eun-Young  ( Choi Yeo-Jin ) body though. I think it's the other girl who was pursued by the murderer earlier. I  could be wrong though. Thoughts?

6 minutes ago, blacksheep190 said:

Just created an account so that i can talk about this great drama!

Already watched until episode 4 and i really love it! I love the two lead though PSH character still treat SJH character a little bit rude but i'm hoping for the best in the next eps.

Eps 3 & 4 definitely feel better than eps 1 & 2 since the pilot feel over the place.

And in eps 4 i don't think it's Ki Eun-Young  ( Choi Yeo-Jin ) body though. I think it's the other girl who was pursued by the murderer earlier. I  could be wrong though. Thoughts?

WELCOME!!!

You think it is not the writer... I guess it is. First of all I kinda believe that when she wrote that the writer got killed - the writer will get killed. She is detailed - as a Writer should be. And on the other hand - the man in black was in her house and all that. Until evidence will turn in a different direction - that is what I believe.

2 hours ago, alekaonu said:

Annyeong everyone

I just finished Ep1-4 of this funny drama. I laughed a lot. I like Song Ji Hyo in this new drama. Park Si Hoo is one of my fave actors. I was sad due to his scandal and controversy before. I'm very happy that he has made a comeback to dramaland. I think I missed his previous drama before this. Anyway I want to say I enjoy this drama lots so will continue to watch and laugh.

Hi @Mau_Cherry chingu, I'm here to accompany you :D

Calling @moodypie @ruzikie @ohoheli @Ahpheng @jeonghyang @plappi @vangsweetie637 @YourHighness . @dimples21 @suchadiva42 @julie721 @missdey @angelwingssf @mslee @packmule3 @Kissy13 @ZarraJae @deandraluv @rain719

Thanks for the shout out.  I was wondering if I should start watching this ;  Good to know that you are here too.  Song Ji hyo is new to me.  But I really loved PSH acting in MGL.  I am sad too to hear about it even now instead of giving it a rest after being acquitted and hope to see him more in drama land.  

Will join you for next week.  

Archived