[Drama 2018] Lovely Horribly, 러블리 호러블리

Maetawinz

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Lovely Horribly, 러블리 호러블리 - Mon & Tue @ 22:00 KST
  • Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

Hi Chingu, glad to see familiar people here.... I'm gonna be honest with you, I am a scaddy cat but i wanna watch this k-drama... If you are watching this k-drama, may i ask a HUGE favour from you? Can you let me know around which minute that there will be ghost jumping out in the scene or scary ghost that will  appear? Ghost like in Mirror of the Witch and Master's sun is the kind of ghost i would need to closed my eyes or look away from the screen....  

Many thanks in advance....

6 minutes ago, Saja La said:

Hi Chingu, glad to see familiar people here.... I'm gonna be honest with you, I am a scaddy cat but i wanna watch this k-drama... If you are watching this k-drama, may i ask a HUGE favour from you? Can you let me know around which minute that there will be ghost jumping out in the scene or scary ghost that will  appear? Ghost like in Mirror of the Witch and Master's sun is the kind of ghost i would need to closed my eyes or look away from the screen....  

Sorry really wish I can help but I dont actually watch alot   of drams until they are done I just post clips. :(

14 minutes ago, Saja La said:

I'm gonna be honest with you, I am a scaddy cat but i wanna watch this k-drama... If you are watching this k-drama, may i ask a HUGE favour from you? Can you let me know around which minute that there will be ghost jumping out in the scene or scary ghost that will  appear? Ghost like in Mirror of the Witch and Master's sun is the kind of ghost i would need to closed my eyes or look away from the screen....  

I am also a scaredy-cat, but what I do is that when the suspense music volume goes up, I put the volume down. It's not so scary when the ghost jumps out and there is no sound. :D

37 minutes ago, Saja La said:

Spoiler

Don't worry, there's no major jumpscare in the first episode, and also no scary ghost, just some smoky spirits (no shapes and not scary at all), a creepy woman in white and an old scary fortune teller (If I'm not mistaken) 

The old scary fortune taller is not a ghost, but he has two jumpscare moment involving him.. 

And the creepy woman in white is really creepy, but she doesn't do anything in this episode, just walking and make suspense..

May you enjoy the drama ^^ 

I'm sorry, it may contain a very little spoiler.. 

I am dead!:lol::lol:

What kind of drama is this:lol::lol:

This is super funny:lol:

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

Sorry really wish I can help but I dont actually watch alot   of drams until they are done I just post clips. :(

This drama is supposed to be scary but I just watched one clip and I'm still wiping away tears:lol:. I don't think the drama will be deep. 

What a drama!:lol: 

I don't care about the synopsis again, just doses of this comedy is ok:lol:

Romantic?

Comedy?

and

Horror????

yesss-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927937

Count me in! I am so ready to watch this! And I just accidently saw it. I need subs - I already started to watch it RAW. Oh I am happy - sounds so great..

Just one trouble..... They will not give me Lee Gi Kwang as second Lead.... right?

help-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279377

No - No - No !

They can´t do that to me.... but maybe its not a typical love triangle or something like that. That would be nice... So I will just hope that he has a great role.

6 hours ago, Kyouou said:
  Hide contents

Don't worry, there's no major jumpscare in the first episode, and also no scary ghost, just some smoky spirits (no shapes and not scary at all), a creepy woman in white and an old scary fortune teller (If I'm not mistaken) 

The old scary fortune taller is not a ghost, but he has two jumpscare moment involving him.. 

And the creepy woman in white is really creepy, but she doesn't do anything in this episode, just walking and make suspense..

May you enjoy the drama ^^ 

I'm sorry, it may contain a very little spoiler.. 

Thank you very much..... Appreciate it...

And I think i know who the white dress lady is coz i saw the spoiler...... heheh

I truly hope the rating will go up tonight, but anyways this drama is great! Love the acting, humor, plot, bgm, suspense and all.. Truly hope korean  will give this drama a chance.. despite all the controversy and another good dramas in the same air time.. 

Btw, anyone think eun young or the writer who stole eul soon's script dead? 

2 hours ago, Kyouou said:

I truly hope the rating will go up tonight, but anyways this drama is great! Love the acting, humor, plot, bgm, suspense and all.. Truly hope korean  will give this drama a chance.. despite all the controversy and another good dramas in the same air time.. 

Btw, anyone think eun young or the writer who stole eul soon's script dead? 

Comedy - okay - for me the start was kinda heartbreaking. I feel so sorry for Eul Soon.

The Actress playing Eun Young is not listed as a cameo  - reason one for me to think she will be okay somewhere - reason two - She needs to appologize and people should find out later that her first success was stolen too. What a terrible woman... begging and act like she will made up to her first sin - just to cover up for a new attemp to steal the script and fame again.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/08/haha-makes-a-special-appearance-as-the-boyfriend-who-dumps-song-ji-hyo-in-lovely-horribly

HaHa makes a special appearance as the boyfriend who dumps Song Ji Hyo in 'Lovely Horribly'

HaHa,Song-Ji-Hyo

HaHa made a short yet impactful cameo appearance on 'Lovely Horribly'. 

The first episode of the new KBS2 drama starring Song Ji Hyo and Park Si Hoo aired on August 13. 

Song Ji Hyo plays a scriptwriter named Eul Soon, who has been living a horribly unlucky life after losing her good fortune to Yoo Phillip (Park Si Hoo). 

Eul Soon's boyfriend, HaHa, demands they break up after having a series of unfortunate events while dating Eul Soon. HaHa stated, "You're a great person.. but please date someone else. I got hit by a sign 3 times while walking the streets. You are so terribly unlucky. The time I fell on the steps and how I continuously fail my tests might be because of you." 

The boyfriend continued, "I'm so scared of you. I feel like I'm going to die being next to you."

Eul Soon accepted his plea to break up, and said, "Go before I change my mind. Let's never meet again." 

The boyfriend added, "And also, stop with the drama script writing. You're wasting your life. It's not been working out for the past 8 years then that means it's just not going to work out. And also, wash your hair." 

HaHa_Song-Ji-Hyo_1534171082_nn.jpg

19 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

Hi guys.

Anyone know why ES doesn't recognized the necklace as her long-lost amulet? 

And is it right for me to understand that Philip Yoo need to be with ES in order to avoid any bad luck and misgivings that can danger his life?

Yeah, that's a bit strange! She should've recognized it!

I wonder if something happened between them 8 years ago to explain this?

I mean those memories about fire and all?

Archived