[Drama 2018] Lovely Horribly, 러블리 호러블리

Maetawinz

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/3/2018 at 12:45 PM, turtle0217 said:

Finished watching the episode with subs and my thoughts are I still feel like a lot was rushed and left a lot of unanswered questions. Here is my guess is that the mom never performed the ceremony, therefore, Philip and Eul Soon was never tied together, they just feed off each other's energy/luck/fortune, but it's best and strongest when they are together. The trees represent them and it takes care of one another, but the shalman guy with that one eye separated them. That's when all the crazy misfortune unlucky started happening.

The mom saw that their misfortune stuff will end at the age of 34 and Eul Soon was supposed to die, but her savior will come, which is supposed to be Sung Joong. The man that will truly love her when she turns 34. My guess is the mom never expected her and Philip to ever meet and fall in love. It's like what Sung Joong stated that him and Eul Soon are fate, but her and Philip are a coincidence and it turned her away from Sung Joong. (My guess on the whole point of both guys)

The thing that still confuses me is Sung Joong seeing his younger self at the end. I'm guessing since he sees ghost and no one believes him, he talks to himself, which he created himself again as someone to talk to and to comfort him. He knows that even if Eul Soon chooses to be with him, she isn't happy. By letting her to go Philip, she will be happy and that's his happiness even if he doesn't get to be the one to love and be with her. Anyone who understands it more please explain. That's my interpretation of it.

But overall, I really enjoyed all the mysterious stuff in which I really believed in the whole thing Sung Joong brought up that Eul Soon and Philip are a coincidence, because by them meeting is due to all the people around them. If it wasn't Dong Chul going to fix the printer, he wouldn't meet KEY and wouldn't gotten into this whole plot of killing Philip. Everything was created by the people around them that was either trying to hide or trying to solve the fire that happened 8 years ago.

That's kinda make sense now after reading this. Well said.

For me I love this Drama but after awhile it feels rush and the editing feels like all over the place. Philip and Eulsoon shud have more romantic interaction together before they fall in love. And I don't the know the proper way to explain this but in this drama they always want to give suspense and some shocking moment but sometimes I feel like it could be done properly so that we can understand easily. The drama could be better if well executed. But now it's over, I'm surely gonna miss this drama & the cast!

Thanks for sharing all the articles on our lovely otp! PSH & SJH's chemistry is fantastic... they looked so comfortable with each other.

Yes i wished that LH has more episodes as i cant seem to get enough of them!  Its so disheartening that its rating is so low.  The casts acted well generally. Lets hope LH will be better appreciated internationally!

The story is interesting and i dont find a dull moment... if not comical scenes its lovey dovey or even a bit scary! So i really like this drama!

• 2 weeks later...

Still missing this lovely PhilSun couple despite the completion of LH more than 2 weeks ago...

By going through those sweet moments of them help to curb the "missing" syndrome

Is there an update of that recent interview with them? Wish there are more articles of them together!

• 3 months later...

Archived