[Drama 2018] Lovely Horribly, 러블리 호러블리

Maetawinz

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/5/2018 at 12:05 PM, Kyouou said:

They already released the characters' profile! ^^ The plot sounds really interesting and promising

Here 

And philip yuu is a former idol.. oh god.. XD 

I'm sorry.. KBS seems to delete the characters' profile page.. I don't know why.. maybe because it contains major spoiler? at least we can read some translated profiles @instagram.. 

Here's Philip

Eul soon

Eun jung

Gi kwang 

Parksihoossi at instagram has translated all of the characters' profile 

Here 

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/lovelyhorribly/pc/detail.html?smenu=c8e571

5U1au7n.jpg

Spoiler

Google translation & my edit
(palpitating heart)
When love first visits, we experience a heart burst.
Kung Bang, Kung Bang. ( loud heart beating)
The same is true with fear.
There is a similarity of love and fear right here in the heart of the unknown world.

"Your destiny is at the end of my pen. I write your future. "

Oh Eul Sun, a drama writer who writes supernatural stories.
When she writes the script, strangely it happens for real,
The main character in the script is Top Star Yu Philip ...
Whenever Philip sees her, his heart starts to beat.
Like?
or, scared ...

"So scared, but when I'm next to you, I feel safe.
So I need you ... to stay with me! "

A screenwriter with mysterious skill coming from a bizarre place and a coward superstar!
The dizzying and frightening horror love story begins with the man and woman who are caught between chance and fate, horror and love.

"The beginning is horrible, but the end would be very lovely!"

Park Shi Hoo And Song Ji Hyo Are A Hot Mess In “Lovely Horribly”

v5mAFon.jpg
KBS’s new Monday-Tuesday drama “Lovely Horribly” has released humorous stills of main leads Park Shi Hoo and Song Ji Hyo.

The story will follow a top star and drama scriptwriter whose lives are tied together in an interesting way. Yoo Philip (Park Shi Hoo) and Eul Soon (Song Ji Hyo) were born on the same day at the same time and are bound by a zero-sum relationship, in which one person’s happiness turns into the other person’s misfortune.

The revealed stills show both Park Shi Hoo and Song Ji Hyo’s exceptional transformations.

They look as if they are about to lunge at each other’s throats anytime soon. Their hair is in a disheveled array, and they appear as if they’re experiencing a variety of emotions from anger to confusion. The strange and mysterious incidents surrounding the two are expected to create exciting tension while causing cheerful laughter.

“Lovely Horribly” will premiere on August 13 at 10 p.m. KST and be available on Viki! Check out a teaser here.

Source (1)

Spoiler

IzItGoN.jpg

vtppBSt.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/2018/08/06/park-shi-hoo-song-ji-hyo-hot-mess-lovely-horribly/

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/08/song-ji-hyo-says-lovely-horribly-co-star-park-si-hoo-is-a-major-scaredy-cat

Song Ji Hyo says 'Lovely Horribly' co-star Park Si Hoo is a major scaredy-cat

Park-Si-Hoo,Song-Ji-Hyo

Song Ji Hyo revealed her 'Lovely Horribly' co-star Park Si Hoo is actually a major scaredy-cat.

On the August 10th installment of 'Entertainment Relay', Park Si Hoo discussed his role as a world star in the KBS drama series, saying, "It's hard because I've never had to play the part of a scaredy-cat before." However, Song Ji Hyo responded, "Park Si Hoo is actually a scaredy-cat."

Choi Yeo Jin then added, "The character Park Si Hoo plays in the drama is how he is in real life." The 'Lovely Horribly' filming crew also claimed to have seen an actual ghost on set, which caused the three co-stars to freak out.

'Lovely Horribly' centers around two people who are bound by an odd fate as one's happiness leads to the other's misfortune. The drama premieres on August 13 KST! Do you plan to watch the drama?

I Just saw the cutest clip ever of our lead couple, Park Si Hoo suddenly interupted the interviewer and said he and Song Ji Hyo are the perfect match, making song ji hyo shy and taking all the cast by surprise hehe, but can't find the cli anymore, i can already feel the chemistry betweeen them, and i'm thnking of creating a thread for them in the shipper thread.

Someone made the translation. As always this kind of humorous informal group interview is hard to translate so some funny parts can be left out.  Nice to see a relaxed atmosphere among the cast. 

[ENG SUB]

soompi: https://www.soompi.com/article/1213979wpp/song-ji-hyos-running-man-co-star-haha-cameo-ex-boyfriend-drama-lovely-horribly

soompi: https://www.soompi.com/article/1213713wpp/song-ji-hyo-park-shi-hoo-cant-stop-fun-behind-scenes-lovely-horribly

(for someone who might be interested this kind of titbit…)

Spoiler

** I read it’s wife-husband writers (Myeong+Minho) who live in New York.

"Hello (We) came to do a collaboration work with KBS drama [Lovely Horribly] this time. My picture and broadcast will be broadcasted at 10:00 pm on Monday, August 13. Wish a lot of viewings. Thank you. -
We are also in the process of a simple event on KBS Drama Facebook. -
The picture is broken and re-uploaded."

Archived