[Drama 2018] Lovely Horribly, 러블리 호러블리

Maetawinz

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/07/lovely-horribly-pd-apologizes-for-making-an-insensitive-remark-about-the-sewol-ferry-tragedy

'Lovely Horribly' PD apologizes for making an insensitive remark about the Sewol Ferry tragedy

Park-Si-Hoo,Song-Ji-Hyo

The producer of the new drama 'Lovely Horribly' is under fire for insensitive remarks. 

According to media outlets on July 23, a staff member of the new KBS drama shared that Kang Min Kyung PD criticized an actress' sad expression on the filming set with the words, "Why do you have the facial expression of a Sewol Ferry family?"

Kang PD's insensitive remark about the Sewol Ferry tragedy became controversial and the PD received heavy criticism. 

In response to the issue, Bae Kyung Soo CP told YTN Star, "Kang Min Kyung PD was filming an interview scene of a character who got into an accident. It's true that she said, 'This is not a Sewol Ferry interview. Brighten up your expression'. She mistakenly used the comparison. One staff member, who was displeased by the remark, shared the incident on the staff's chat room."

Bae CP continued, "Kang PD also received criticism internally and she officially apologized in front of the staff. She knows her wrongdoings and is reflecting on her actions."

Meanwhile, 'Lovely Horribly' starring Song Ji Hyo and Park Si Hoo is a romantic horror drama. The first episode is set to air on August 13. 

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, snowquality said:

Whoaa can't wait!

Also, nice meeting you here again @booha! This drama seems interesting and I'm curious about Ji Hyo's character hehehee~

Howdy  haha  Nice to see you here    rVw63XG.gif

Yeah I always look out for a good romcom/or light melo.   I’m glad to know you are curious about SJH.  Btw I don’t know whether you know ‘Emergency Couple’.  My actor(Choi Jin Hyuk) was in EC with SJH.  Since then I have looked out for another good romcom with them together or separately.   I have a feeling that this drama might be good. I watched a number of Park Si Hoo dramas (last one, My Golden Life, though a bit heavy ).  I think SJH and PSH could have a great chemistry like in EC with SJH and CJH.   CJH appeared in 2 detective dramas( Pride & Prejudice / Tunnel). Ever since then I ventured out into detective dramas(like Sketch) from time to time.  A good thing is  he is coming back with a new drama, possible romcom.   
Yes I’m going to give a try for Lovely Horribly.  What a title!! haha  I love the latest still photos of SJH and PSH.  :)

4 hours ago, booha said:

Howdy  haha  Nice to see you here    rVw63XG.gif

Yeah I always look out for a good romcom/or light melo.   I’m glad to know you are curious about SJH.  Btw I don’t know whether you know ‘Emergency Couple’.  My actor(Choi Jin Hyuk) was in EC with SJH.  Since then I have looked out for another good romcom with them together or separately.   I have a feeling that this drama might be good. I watched a number of Park Si Hoo dramas (last one, My Golden Life, though a bit heavy ).  I think SJH and PSH could have a great chemistry like in EC with SJH and CJH.   CJH appeared in 2 detective dramas( Pride & Prejudice / Tunnel). Ever since then I ventured out into detective dramas(like Sketch) from time to time.  A good thing is  he is coming back with a new drama, possible romcom.   
Yes I’m going to give a try for Lovely Horribly.  What a title!! haha  I love the latest still photos of SJH and PSH.  :)

Ah yes, I know Emergency Couple! But didn't watch it sadly, only a few scenes or episodes if I'm not mistaken. But I like SJH on Running Man, that's why I'm interested in this drama hehehehe~ 

12 hours ago, snowquality said:

Ah yes, I know Emergency Couple! But didn't watch it sadly, only a few scenes or episodes if I'm not mistaken. But I like SJH on Running Man, that's why I'm interested in this drama hehehehe~ 

SJH is such a multitalented person.  But I enjoy more seeing SJH behind the persona she created.   Very excited for the drama  but we know any romcom drama can be very fickle.  Let’s hope the love goddess gives a blessing on Lovely.   :expressionless:

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] Lovely Horribly, 러블리 호러블리 - Song Ji Hyo ♥ Park Si-Hoo - Premiers on August 13th
9 hours ago, booha said:

SJH is such a multitalented person.  But I enjoy more seeing SJH behind the persona she created.   Very excited for the drama  but we know any romcom drama can be very fickle.  Let’s hope the love goddess gives a blessing on Lovely.   :expressionless:

YES! Let's hope for the best! She's working hard on this, let's hope the series delivers!

Teaser1:

Why does he follow her?
Who is that who turns around?
The first teaser that makes you more curious .. Horrormantic drama <Lovely Horribly>.
KBS2 First broadcast at 10 pm on Monday, August 13... 

Can't wait for this! I've missed seeing Ji-hyo on one of the big 3 stations. Was really impressed with her performances in "This Week, My Wife Will Have an Affair" as well as "Wind, Wind Wind." Hope this does well though I understand the two other stations will have ongoing shows by the times this airs. 

The PD made a comment in such bad taste. Completely. Very much shame on her. Hope the affected actor who she said this to is okay too. This incident will most likely pull some viewers away from this show. :\ 

Anyway, is anyone familiar with the writer/PD? 

2nd coffee truck from fans

Hahm Eun Jung thanking her fans who set the ad on the subway

" Subway station ad sign
Promoting the first broadcast date and the name of the drama
I really appreciate our fans."

Highlight’s Lee Gikwang Is Head Over Heels For Song Ji Hyo In “Lovely Horror-vely”

KBS’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “Lovely Horror-vely” unveiled new stills of Lee Gikwang as a younger man who is completely smitten by Song Ji Hyo.
2XaOKHh.jpg

Spoiler

“Lovely Horror-vley” is a horror romantic comedy about top star Yoo Philip (Park Shi Hoo) and drama writer Eul Soon (Song Ji Hyo). The two share a zero-sum destiny where if one is happy, the other must be unhappy, and experience odd happenings.

In the drama, Lee Gikwang plays Lee Sung Joong, a considerate and sweet rookie producing director (PD) who is totally enamored with Eul Soon. However, he has a spooky secret:  he can see ghosts!

One released still shows Lee Gikwang holding an umbrella over Song Ji Hyo’s head with smiling eyes that are dripping with adoration for her. Another photo shows his serious side while he is talking with someone. With Lee Gikwang’s soft and sweet charms, expectations for his character Lee Sung Joong are already high. Also, fans are curious what kind of synergy he will bring between Yoo Philip and Eul Soon.

RJ2m7Go.jpg

The production crew commented, “He will capture women’s hearts with his characteristic sweet charm. He will have a new and special couple chemistry with Song Ji Hyo, which will be another key point that adds fun to the drama, so please look forward to it.”

“Lovely Horror-vely” will premiere on August 13 at 10 p.m. KST.

Check out the first teaser here.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/31/highlights-lee-gikwang-head-heels-song-ji-hyo-lovely-horror-vely/

T-ara’s Eunjung Shines As A Top Star In First Stills From “Lovely Horror-vely”

KBS’s new Monday-Tuesday drama “Lovely Horror-vely” has shared its first look at T-ara’s Eunjung as top star Shin Yoon Ah.
rygjMU4.jpg

Spoiler

“Lovely Horror-vely” will be the follow-up drama to “Are You Human, Too?” and is set to be a horror romantic comedy between a top star and a drama scriptwriter. Philip (Park Shi Hoo) and Eul Soon (Song Ji Hyo) are tied together by a zero-sum rule in which one person’s happiness leads to the other person’s misfortune.

Eunjung will be taking on the role of top star Shin Yoon Ah, Philip’s girlfriend. She is an actress who is loved by everyone for her bright and lovely charms that can’t be replicated. However, behind her beautiful smile is a strong possessiveness and jealousy over Philip. Her life starts to become complicated when Oh Eul Soon enters it.

kDsw4As.jpg

The new stills show Eunjung wearing a beautiful dress as she walks down a runway and poses. Her smile shines as much as the dress and perfectly encapsulates the aura of Shin Yoon Ah, one of the biggest stars of the industry.

The production staff of “Lovely Horror-vely” stated, “Eunjung has been perfecting the role of Yoon Ah, who has an unexpected side to her. Her character will play an important role in ramping up the tension in the drama. Though she may appear frail, she has a chilling side to her that will showcase Eunjung’s transformation and growth as an actress, so please anticipate it.”

“Lovely Horror-vely” is set to premiere on August 13 at 10 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2018/08/03/t-aras-eunjung-shines-top-star-first-stills-lovely-horror-vely/

" Actors and staff from #LovelyHorribly held a traditional blessing ceremony at the first shooting scene"

Spoiler

Archived