[Drama 2018] Lovely Horribly, 러블리 호러블리

Maetawinz

9 minutes ago, snowquality said:

Yeah, that's a bit strange! She should've recognized it!

I wonder if something happened between them 8 years ago to explain this?

I mean those memories about fire and all?

I believe the fire was also her - the first story which got stolen from her maybe? Or - more my guess - she wrote on the Ghost Story for a very long time... and that day she had the idea with the fire. And It became true.

I agree with the amulett... I wish to know if she gave it to him as a present or not. Would not like the second to much. It looks like the amulett tried to get back to her... so where is it from what is it about...

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

I believe the fire was also her - the first story which got stolen from her maybe? Or - more my guess - she wrote on the Ghost Story for a very long time... and that day she had the idea with the fire. And It became true.

I agree with the amulett... I wish to know if she gave it to him as a present or not. Would not like the second to much. It looks like the amulett tried to get back to her... so where is it from what is it about...

Oooooooh! Might be true, that conversation with Eun Yong sure triggers lots of questions.

It seems that Eul Soon was involved in an accident and everyone thought she was dead, so she took the liberty for that script- -

Hmmmmmm

34 minutes ago, snowquality said:

Oooooooh! Might be true, that conversation with Eun Yong sure triggers lots of questions.

It seems that Eul Soon was involved in an accident and everyone thought she was dead, so she took the liberty for that script- -

Hmmmmmm

Oh I love it - this Drama triggers my mind to work on it. Lets see how far it will go. So the Mother changed the fate of the one who should have died to the girl... so why is she still alive and "only" got the bad luck? The amulett to protect her was before the shaman changed her fate. So why did she need the amulett before?

She met a lot of misfortune but in the clips we saw why was is always somehow about Phillip? And can she die? I mean what will happen then to him? So many questions...

I am happy with Sung Joong so far. I like it a lot that he at least cared for ES and that he found out what happen to her.

So - I am ready for more... how long to wait?

1 hour ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Oh I love it - this Drama triggers my mind to work on it. Lets see how far it will go. So the Mother changed the fate of the one who should have died to the girl... so why is she still alive and "only" got the bad luck? The amulett to protect her was before the shaman changed her fate. So why did she need the amulett before?

She met a lot of misfortune but in the clips we saw why was is always somehow about Phillip? And can she die? I mean what will happen then to him? So many questions...

I am happy with Sung Joong so far. I like it a lot that he at least cared for ES and that he found out what happen to her.

So - I am ready for more... how long to wait?

Right?? Sung Joong genuinely cares about her! Maybe they're long-time TV friends or something :')

I know ES would end up with Philip but in a perfect world, and if we're only given this episode for measure, Sung Joong is the man! 

No destiny bracelets needed, no intertwined fates, just pure care and love <3

A girl can dream, right ;)

4 minutes ago, snowquality said:

Right?? Sung Joong genuinely cares about her! Maybe they're long-time TV friends or something :')

I know ES would end up with Philip but in a perfect world, and if we're only given this episode for measure, Sung Joong is the man! 

No destiny bracelets needed, no intertwined fates, just pure care and love <3

A girl can dream, right ;)

How can a Girl not dream when the wonderful man looks like him - as the cherry on the cream. I so hoped they will not let me suffer with SLS here.

2 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

How can a Girl not dream when the wonderful man looks like him - as the cherry on the cream. I so hoped they will not let me suffer with SLS here.

Oh? Who is SLS? I'm still not used to the character names or the actors, for that matter. Except Jihyo, Kikwang, and Eunjung from T-Ara hehehehe~

22 minutes ago, snowquality said:

Oh? Who is SLS? I'm still not used to the character names or the actors, for that matter. Except Jihyo, Kikwang, and Eunjung from T-Ara hehehehe~

Oh - sorry - I am so used to it - SLS - Second Lead Syndrom.

Loving the second lead too much... i am sure about it. Its him - what can I do.

forget the romance drama for one second, Park Shi Hoo seems to have a huuge crush on Song Ji Hyo and he is not tryin to hide it heeh, he said one of the 3 reasons he picked the drama was because of Song Ji Hyo heh, is that an open confession heh

Dkj9-vjUwAAdR6z.jpg

He also said they were a perfect match in a previous interview

I am wondering, reading all the comments above, is following what we are surmising?

SJH gave away the amulet to the young boy as a kid feeling bad about his condition, things start going wrong. Eventually, she tracks down the man and recognizes her amulet, asks him to return it... fire breaks out.. she almost dies ( or actually dies) ..

man wakes up with partial memory

she survived but with blocked memory

can ghosts be seen by a lot of people? Why can the PD see ghosts?

I don't mind spoilers, anyone already knows who the lady in white is? Is it SJH herself?

Boy's mom is still around as ghost.. because why else the dialogue ( i promise to not become ghost)

Interesting that both kids have lost both their parents..

By the way, half destiny = you live, i die kind of half or.. let's get married and lucks will have to balance themselves out kind of destiny? :P 

4 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

I think it is more of the line that ES is the one with the good luck, but since her fate is kinda link to Philip, ES luck can be stolen by the other person link to her. So ES's parents had the amulet made to make sure that her good luck will not be stolen easily. However, Philip's mom finds out that her son and ES is link. So i think Philip's mom somehow manipulate the "blessing dance" so that her son can steal the good luck from ES decades ago. Maybe thats why ES can't seem to remember the amulet.....???

ES can't die just yet coz it is not her time...? 

And since i am still a scaredy cat, i kinda figure out how to watch this k-drama- I need to make the screen smaller (Not make it full screen on my monitor) when Gi Kwang is in the scene. I read that only Gi Kwang can see ghost, those two (ES and Philip) can't....

Watching right now --- And wondering... is Sung Joong really a good guy??? Omo - can I stand him as a villian??? I need to watch more.

Okay - I hope and guess he is - but for a moment... i had that what if moment...

And for the other writer - okay - she is dead... I can´t trust the cast line - but hmmm will she become a ghost now?

17 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

I am wondering, reading all the comments above, is following what we are surmising?

SJH gave away the amulet to the young boy as a kid feeling bad about his condition, things start going wrong. Eventually, she tracks down the man and recognizes her amulet, asks him to return it... fire breaks out.. she almost dies ( or actually dies) ..

man wakes up with partial memory

she survived but with blocked memory

can ghosts be seen by a lot of people? Why can the PD see ghosts?

I don't mind spoilers, anyone already knows who the lady in white is? Is it SJH herself?

Boy's mom is still around as ghost.. because why else the dialogue ( i promise to not become ghost)

Interesting that both kids have lost both their parents..

By the way, half destiny = you live, i die kind of half or.. let's get married and lucks will have to balance themselves out kind of destiny? :P 

I'm afraid si hoo mom perform some kind of ritual in order to protect his child.. We don't know how she die

yet.. and philip also said that he don't know the whereabouts of his mother..

And about eul soon's mom.. in the character profile it said that eul soon's mom leaves her husband after he lost everything and 'did not bring sick eul soon along'. Now I'm confused.. Who said to eul soon that her fate will change when she reach 34? Her mother before she leaves? Or another mother? O.O and whose grave was that??

Major Spoiler :

Spoiler

The woman in white is ra yeon, philip ex girlfriend and also a friend of yoona and jump 5. She died in a fire accident 8 years ago, but because of eul soon's script she comeback from dead.. (that's what they said, Idk if there's plot twists involving eul soon in where the now ghost made a promise with eul soon or something because eul soon is also in the same building and also almost death)

Furthermore, yoona (philip's girlfriend) is involved in this, since her character profile said that she is obsessive. 

The man in black can be ra yeon's little brother (in her character profile they said that she used to work hard as a hairdresser to feed her mother and brother back home) or philip ex bandmates. There are two philip's bandmates that raise suspicion..

The one who said that he will not die before he can defeat philip once, and philip's long lost best friend. 

No matter who he is, it's clear that he wants to take revenge since he seems to really hate philip. And the scene where he stood in the same halte with a crying eul soon while watching philip's and eun young's Billboard must indicate something.. 

Back to the woman in white, do you remember one scene in episode one where the woman in white ring the bell and went inside eun young's apartment? in where the masked man already inside ready to commit murders? In tonight episodes we can that she is unstretched. Did the masked man know her? Or she just goes devil may care, zombie not and leave the scene calmly? 

1 hour ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Watching right now --- And wondering... is Sung Joong really a good guy??? Omo - can I stand him as a villian??? I need to watch more.

Okay - I hope and guess he is - but for a moment... i had that what if moment...

And for the other writer - okay - she is dead... I can´t trust the cast line - but hmmm will she become a ghost now?

He is a good guy, don't worry XD (at least that's what they said in the character profile XD) 

In Vlive broadcast yeo jin said that there will be a lot of blood in this drama and she also said that she just get a little screen time.. But I'm with you, I think eul soon will write something that bring her back to life..  

23 minutes ago, Kyouou said:

He is a good guy, don't worry XD (at least that's what they said in the character profile XD) 

Thanks a lot - good news for me. He was on the phone today with the man in black (murder) and I was confused for a moment - watching it RAW - but I have an idea now that he called the writer to tell her that he will reveal ES as the true writer or something... I just had to wait before I wrote that comment - mian - But honestly - I kinda believe he can play a wonderful villian too.

Yes - a lot of blood for sure - today proved it to be right. But thats not a problem for me. I can handle a lot more. :ph34r:

31 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Thanks a lot - good news for me. He was on the phone today with the man in black (murder) and I was confused for a moment - watching it RAW - but I have an idea now that he called the writer to tell her that he will reveal ES as the true writer or something... I just had to wait before I wrote that comment - mian - But honestly - I kinda believe he can play a wonderful villian too.

Yes - a lot of blood for sure - today proved it to be right. But thats not a problem for me. I can handle a lot more. :ph34r:

You're right ^^ He think that person in the other line is writer ki eun young. Darn, how wrong he is..

About the mastermind Sung Joon.. I love your idea! The plot twist where sung joong is the true villain behind all of this mess is fabulous! ⸜(*˙꒳˙*)⸝ Gikwang is such a good actor ^^ 

Same here, yes, we can handle a lot more (´ー`) and also more ghost please *get shoots 

16 hours ago, Kyouou said:

You're right ^^ He think that person in the other line is writer ki eun young. Darn, how wrong he is..

About the mastermind Sung Joon.. I love your idea! The plot twist where sung joong is the true villain behind all of this mess is fabulous! ⸜(*˙꒳˙*)⸝ Gikwang is such a good actor ^^ 

Same here, yes, we can handle a lot more (´ー`) and also more ghost please *get shoots 

I still need to learn the names - need to make notes again. Really korean names are still difficult for me. But I will try my best. Good to know that I interpret the scene on the right way than. I really love to watch RAW - I can concentrate on the faces - voice - background - much more than when I have to read all the time. But for some storys I am so lost without words.

Yes - It would be a twist - but I don´t hope for it for this show. But he can surprise me in the future - i know playing a wonderful villian who gives us thrills proves true talent for an actor. And I can imagine - he can do that. But here - he seems like he can see ghost but is himself confused about it - so is it a new talent? Will wait to see with subs - than I can say more.

Archived