[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what i understood of the final scene is that Soo Ah asked Mirae to help her with KS because they are close but Mirae said she will do well on her own, she is pretty etc. Then Soo Ah said something about Mirae being pretty but something negative about having procedures done or something. But Mirae caught on to her and said that Soo Ah didn't like her from the start. I don't speak korean but this is what i could understand haha

I suppose they are in quite live shooting now. Many of the behind the scenes from fans this week was in this episode! Too bad, I needed that rain scene haha :wub:

Ska_rmavbild_2018_08_25_kl_17_39_04.png

Edit: Found it! Not that shirt so different scene haha...But now we know what shirt to look out for :P

@pad-hari Thanks for correcting me. However, I sense that DKS doesn't know the whole truth. KMR hasn't told him where she met his mother. Both met on a bridge and KMR wanted to kill herself. The fact that the mother went there illustrates that she was really hurt, very depressed. Seeing a teenager so desperate changed her mind... 

2 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@pad-hari Thanks for correcting me. However, I sense that DKS doesn't know the whole truth. KMR hasn't told him where she met his mother. Both met on a bridge and KMR wanted to kill herself. The fact that the mother went there illustrates that she was really hurt, very depressed. Seeing a teenager so desperate changed her mind... 

Yup, MR has yet to tell KS abt. her suicide attempt and his mom saving her.  

Now, i understand.  So, KS's mom went to that bridge to kill herself but after seeing MR, she saved her and changed her mind.  

Thank you.  Awww, how depressed his mom must have been!!!!!!!!! 

6 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

Yup, MR has yet to tell KS abt. her suicide attempt and his mom saving her.  

Now, i understand.  So, KS's mom went to that bridge to kill herself but after seeing MR, she saved her and changed her mind.  

Thank you.  Awww, how depressed his mom must have been!!!!!!!!! 

Well, that's my only explanation. Why would she walk there on her own at night? Since KMR was there in order to commit suicide, I am thinking that the mother must have felt the same way. And I was right: the daughter rejected the mother because she had been manipulated by the father. To me, there is much more to discover... HJ is still unaware that her father hit her mother and destroyed her sense of smell. 

KS is so kind to the people he likes.  The scene where his sister wants to eat both hamburger and tonkatsu so he orders both is so sweet.  Then he prepares her plate for her by sharing the meat and cutting it for her.  Kind of reminds me when he ate the tonkatsu in the cafeteria because MR selected the wrong food so he let her order what she wanted and sacrificed himself to eat the dish she didn't want.

MR is in awe of the brother/sister moment but the siblings just eat without realizing how nice a gesture it is, something that probably happens with them on a regular basis.

I can’t imagine they would cut a scene as important as the rain one, so hopefully they just previewed it too early and we will see it next week.

I will need to rewatch with subs, but this episode had so many cute and emotional moments! Sidenote: I love that we have Hyun Jung for Mi Rae to bounce her thoughts off of, gives the story a much more hopeful feel.

1 hour ago, coffeereads said:

Mirae's parents are absolutely smitten with KS...:love:

Her dad fell in love at first sight with his future son-in-law:joy:

The mom , on the other hand, has already forgot about sunbae-nim. Nobody can blame her though.. KS's aura as son-in-law goal is too strong to resist. :sweat_smile:

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

When you lost a battle but your girl comforts you so you still pretty much won.

He holds grudges. Losing in front of Mirae is too bruising to his pride, he was sulking big time and did'nt even look at her when she greeted him before leaving. Anyway, sulky KS is cute af...too bad I cannot find the clip.

2 hours ago, ganko said:

From what i understood of the final scene is that Soo Ah asked Mirae to help her with KS because they are close but Mirae said she will do well on her own, she is pretty etc. Then Soo Ah said something about Mirae being pretty but something negative about having procedures done or something. But Mirae caught on to her and said that Soo Ah didn't like her from the start. I don't speak korean but this is what i could understand haha

I suppose they are in quite live shooting now. Many of the behind the scenes from fans this week was in this episode! Too bad, I needed that rain scene haha :wub:

Edit: Found it! Not that shirt so different scene haha...But now we know what shirt to look out for :P

maybe i am wrong but i think they cut it just like in kill me heal me.

one scene was in the preview and we were all looking forward to it but we were never saw it.

why?

because the directors are the evil :triumph:

28 minutes ago, duongv said:

maybe i am wrong but i think they cut it just like in kill me heal me.

one scene was in the preview and we were all looking forward to it but we were never saw it.

why?

because the directors are the evil :triumph:

I hope not :( but yes, it could be like that. I think they weren't finished filming the episodes before they released the preview and underestimated the amount of story so had to readjust. Probably the rain scene would have been in episode 9 originally because they haven't released any other preview with scenes from both episodes. It would really be a shame if they cut it because there are some scenes that isn't that significant in comparison to this. This week's episodes were really great but that would have been the icing on the cake :) I know i said it's good that they are moving slowly but i take it back haha, i want skinskip and kiss :P

Watched their episode in knowing brothers. It was fun. ISH and CEW has great chemistry despite the age difference. He was very respectful and at ease with her. No wonder they can work well together. ISH can have chemistry with wood anyway

Archived