[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@darr Well, do you think that hiring a private detective will help her to see the children? No, it doesn't help at all. Yes, she can see her daughter through the Internet. But can she talk to her freely? Not really... I am myself speaking from experience, when it comes to the abusive behavior of ex-partner. If the ex-partner doesn't want the children to meet the other parent, he/she will do anything to stop that. He can say for example that the mother is mentally unstable (which was true back then) hence she represents a danger for the kids. He can make sure that the children are unaware that the parent tried to visit them, if the visit is not officially scheduled. After some time, the father can make sure that they receive no present or no post card from the mother. They won't know and believe that the mother forgot their birthday. If they are old enough, he can change their phone number so that the mother can not call them. Do we know for sure that she never tried to send gift aso? Then after so many years, do you think the children want to meet her because they thought, she had abandoned them? We won't see the past but I am quite sure, the mother did try her best. I don't think that DKS knows that his mother tried to see him during his middle school. If he knew, then he would see his father in a more negative light. KMR hasn't told him that she saw her mother back then and both were desperate back then. 

Thanks @ohoheli for live caps!!  Thanks @kodomonojikan for video clips!! 

I hated that Soo Ah was seen much more today.. She irritates me beyond.. I couldn't watch her have food with DKS!! DKS n WY bromance or silent fight was soo funny!! :PI want to know what MR said to Soo Ah!! No preview y?? Another painful week of waiting:bawling:

No rainscene!!!! Why!!???

Edit: I noticed they removed the old preview! Must've been the reason we got a new preview with different scenes. Must be for next week or something :( I wanted to check was she was wearing but i can't remember haha, thought it would be after meeting Soo Ah but end instead...

Thanks for the live recap :heart:

2 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Thanks @ohoheli for live caps!!  Thanks @kodomonojikan for video clips!! 

I hated that Soo Ah was seen much more today.. She irritates me beyond.. I couldn't watch her have food with DKS!! DKS n WY bromance or silent fight was soo funny!! :PI want to know what MR said to Soo Ah!! No preview y?? Another painful week of waiting:bawling:

I'm curious too on what MR told SA in the last scene. i guess we will have to wait for the eng sub tomorrow. 

4 minutes ago, ganko said:

No rainscene!!!! Why!!???

I m too wondering the same.. I hope they didn't edit it out!! I hope it comes Next Week!! 

2 minutes ago, ohoheli said:

I'm curious too on what MR told SA in the last scene. i guess we will have to wait for the eng sub tomorrow. 

It didn't seem soo positive!! I guess Soo Ah is showing her colors finally!!.. I hope they confront seriously.. I don't want Mi Rae to give up on KS for that pretentious Soo Ah!! I hope we had some preview to at least console ourselves.. But nooooo.. We have to wait for preview.. I m soo anxious:sweatingbullets:

actually in the last scene, SA is looking down upon MR reg. her PS.  MR tells her back that she also found out that her attitude towards her from the beginning was like that.

EDIT: When SA confesses to MR that she like KS and asks for MR's help,  MR asks her back "why can't i like KS"? 

40 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I don't think that DKS knows that his mother tried to see him during his middle school. If he knew, then he would see his father in a more negative light. KMR hasn't told him that she saw her mother back then

MR told KS that she did saw his mom during the middle school,  When she talked  to him abt his mother was at the hospital.

cYBlcgx.png

5vP8pkK.png

This scene is when he talks to his dad, coz he say to him that she just abanoned them and left

NAPz4Ww.png

Spoiler

Bucvkb4.png

He very well knows that his dad had done bad things to him and KH by telling ill things abt. his mom and confronted him.  

Archived