[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

25 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Yeah!! That would be amazing! When they start dating too, it can happen! They might be secretly dating n sneaking up during classes n trying to kiss but interrupted by others.. Typical scenario but still it wud be cute:wub:

the first thing that came popping into my mind when u said this... weightlifting fairy kim bok joo! hahaha like the scene on how they kiss and hug in public and her dad came to deliver food at the uni saw their backview and shaking his head at how atrocious youngsters are these days hahahahahahaha :joy:

i'm hoping for a real kiss between KS and MR too but, we are left with very few episodes :tired: there's still the reconciliation for KS parents (and sis).. for story closure.. as well as SA.. i hope at the end of the drama i get to see SA as a better person and not one that i continue to curse and swear at :flushed: like how can she literally "dump" her frail old granny with all the bags of stuffs to climb by herself (i'm watching ep10 tonite after work lol)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

the first thing that came popping into my mind when u said this... weightlifting fairy kim bok joo! hahaha like the scene on how they kiss and hug in public and her dad came to deliver food at the uni saw their backview and shaking his head at how atrocious youngsters are these days hahahahahahaha :joy:

i'm hoping for a real kiss between KS and MR too but, we are left with very few episodes :tired: there's still the reconciliation for KS parents (and sis).. for story closure.. as well as SA.. i hope at the end of the drama i get to see SA as a better person and not one that i continue to curse and swear at :flushed: like how can she literally "dump" her frail old granny with all the bags of stuffs to climb by herself (i'm watching ep10 tonite after work lol)

Hahaha I want some lovey dovey moments between Mi Rae n KS before the show ends.. I don't want other side stories!! If they didn't show the leads romance as a couple I will be dissapointed! :confused:WFKBJ was a cute show with cute romance n fluffy story!! 

1 hour ago, kangminjae said:

As much as I want to see more of MR dreaming up situations with KS, I can't imagine they would do a dream kiss before a real one. Mi Rae's too innocent for that, plus it takes away from the impact of the real kiss. If anything, she's trying to imagine kissing him and then something interrupts lol. That could be cute.

But we for sure have to get a real first kiss!

I also want a real kiss and with a real kiss i don't mean the typical open eyed non moving kiss, i want a real life type a kiss like joys one in the great seducer. 

i thought maybe they will let them kiss in one of MR imaginations, since she also thought about a kiss often in the webtoon.

i was watching the last two episodes again and i've noticed that SA actually outed herself. She told Eun that her grandparents passed away, but she told KS something different(something along the lines of that they are still alive). 

5 hours ago, amisyka77 said:

I love a couple of comment on dramabeans about KS :

1. He's literally sleepwalking during all this years after his mother left the family. Only after meeting MR he started to 'wake up' and enjoying life as it is. Reuniting with his mom is a bonus. He's basically starting to learn how to be a grown up, thanks to these 2 important persons and also WY-hyung.

2. KS is a genuine person and he's attracted to genuine people - Mirae, his mom, his bar friend and WY. All these people are real people who don't use other people for personal gain. So he clicks with them naturally considering how socially inept he is. And he's such a fast learner I'm basking in his new-found social skills. With that, he can sense fakeness 100miles away - SA and his dad.

Hello~ hv been following the thread but first comment here ^^

May i know where did you see these comments? These are really cute insights, as i just went to the DB site and seems that they are not doing re-cap for this one, so sadddddddddddd, always love their re-caps....

Genuinely need more resources to keep me distracted till Fri...........

My feelings are hurt at dramabeans not doing recaps, lol, just because this is the first time in a while that I've wanted to hear everyone's thoughts on a drama.

58 minutes ago, soesje said:

i thought maybe they will let them kiss in one of MR imaginations, since she also thought about a kiss often in the webtoon.

i was watching the last two episodes again and i've noticed that SA actually outed herself. She told Eun that her grandparents passed away, but she told KS something different(something along the lines of that they are still alive). 

LOL, I hope we get more of Mi Rae's daydreams in general. 

And you're right about Soo Ah, she's been getting a little sloppy. Her problem is that she tweaks herself to please everyone and then doesn't necessarily keep that story straight. Even with the guy from MR's middle school, she said he contacted her when he knew very well she contacted him and immediately told Hyun Jung that.

@mgrspeed other than forums, you can check out instagram accounts below:-

JTBC at jtbcdrama

Im Soo Hyang (MR) at hellopapa11

Cha Eun Woo (KS) at eunwoo.official

Kwak Dong Yeon (YW) at kwakdongyeon0

Jo Woo Ri (SA) at j_ourly

My ID Is Gangnam Beauty at myidisgangnambeauty.jtbc

i'm always lurking at instagram for updates :smirk:

On 8/27/2018 at 12:27 AM, mgrspeed said:

Hello~ hv been following the thread but first comment here ^^

May i know where did you see these comments? These are really cute insights, as i just went to the DB site and seems that they are not doing re-cap for this one, so sadddddddddddd, always love their re-caps....

Genuinely need more resources to keep me distracted till Fri...........

It beats me why DB doesn't pick up this show for their recap. I was waiting too but alas, no recap. 

However, I was going through the comments on their http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/08/team-dramabeans-what-were-watching-118/ . Many Beanies watch this drama and they discussed it in the comment section. If they recapped it, I think the comments will be in a couple of hundreds. ATM, there's no drama that they recap that's really outstanding compared to Gangnam beauty except for maybe Mr Sunshine which I dont watch or planning to watch.

1 minute ago, amisyka77 said:

It beats me why DB doesn't pick up this show for their recap. I was waiting too but alas, no recap. 

However, I was going through the comments on their http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/08/team-dramabeans-what-were-watching-118/ . Many Beanies watch this drama and they discussed it in the comment section. If they recapped it, I think the comments will be in a couple of hundreds. ATM, there's no drama that they recap that's really outstanding compared to Gangnam beauty except for maybe Mr Sunshine which I dont watch or planning to watch.

Luckily Drama Milk do the live recap. I really enjoy read their live recap. Thank you. :wub::wub:

MR is always in shorts/skirts to show off her long legs! 

They seem to be filming pretty closely to what is released.. I wonder if the reason why no preview is out yet is because they're not done editing! Suspense is killing me but I think if I saw juicy scenes from the preview I'd go even more insane because it's only Monday! :bawling:

pink.. hot date!! a proper first movie date eating popcorns with bare hands not chopsticks?? :joy:

im finally done with ep10 and ive gotta confess that SA never fails to irritate me everytime she pops up on the screen :unamused: like whats with that arrogant look about PS making natural beauties less rare? its an obvious sign of declaring war!! :skull:

4 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

Loving DKS new hairstyle. It makes him really handsome and look more grown up. :)

The press conference hairstyle is good too.  Maybe he can wear it like that on their first "real" date and make MR all flustered again with the new look.

00219851.jpg

Archived