[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, darr said:

Watched their episode in knowing brothers. It was fun. ISH and CEW has great chemistry despite the age difference. He was very respectful and at ease with her. No wonder they can work well together. ISH can have chemistry with wood anyway

after watched that i kept noticing his butt

god. im a pervert :P

giphy.gif

this might be off the topic 

but i really wanted to know who made the subtitle for this cut

i mean the scene itself was funny enough but those emoji ....:joy::joy:

btw, did anyone know how to add the subtitle for those cut scene on jtbc youtube

*never mind. i just fingure it out:))*

11 hours ago, angelbeast90 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Did Mirae say 'you never liked me in the first place, did you?"

Maybe it will start raining at the end of this scene and their confrontation will dissipate as KS will swoop in to save Mirae from the discomfort.

SA is saying she likes KS and ask if MR likes him too. Then keep taunting that MR is popular anyway and has guys liking her. MR finally confront her "You dislike me, from the start. Didn't you?"   SA finally shows her true color to MR.

Mi Rae ah... shows her your shiny spine!!!

I am waiting for EP10 subbed.. so disappointed to find it's not up yet in the morning.

On 8/11/2018 at 11:28 PM, mapleoaks5 said:

Are there any particular scenes anyone wants me to translate? Post video and I'll try to translate for you guys!

Yes please can you translate ep 5,6,7 of spin off i really want to read it but i don't know hangul please!!☺☺

28 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

SA is saying she likes KS and ask if MR likes him too. Then keep taunting that MR is popular anyway and has guys liking her. MR finally confront her "You dislike me, from the start. Didn't you?"   SA finally shows her true color to MR.

Mi Rae ah... shows her your shiny spine!!!

I am waiting for EP10 subbed.. so disappointed to find it's not up yet in the morning.

Chingu! It was subbed hours ago on kdramahood! https://kdramahood.com/nt/my-id-is-gangnam-beauty-ep-10/

I was SO GLAD to hear that MR was starting to stand up for herself at the very end of ep 10.. YOU GO GIRL. Tell that snake you won't help her cuz KS doesn't deserve a pretentious bimbo like her! Who cares if she's a natural beauty.. she's all fake on the inside and KS can see right through her!! This is why KS is so perfect :wub:

30 minutes ago, susieunnie said:

Chingu! It was subbed hours ago on

I was SO GLAD to hear that MR was starting to stand up for herself at the very end of ep 10.. YOU GO GIRL. Tell that snake you won't help her cuz KS doesn't deserve a pretentious bimbo like her! Who cares if she's a natural beauty.. she's all fake on the inside and KS can see right through her!! This is why KS is so perfect :wub:

Thank you... chingu. :D

Very happy for the ratings. The drama is really popular. 

After watching episode 10, what I was complaining about the mum was established.

I'm so happy she realised her mistakes and is making amendments.

She still has to know at a point that financial empowerment and achievements doesn't equate loving oneself. She should learn to love herself at all time else if a situation like before occurs,she will still abandon her children all in the name of self discovery. How can u love others when u dont love yourself? 

That is why some of our celebrities commit suicides cos they place fame before self love. When the ovation isn't as loud as before,u will start seeing erratic behaviours from so many of them and some will go as far as killing themselves. Some engage in more plastic surgeries until they are not recognisable anymore.

I'm not actually interested in the romance of this drama, the romance has to be there to sell the drama but the message the drama is passing.

I will believe and wait patiently for the rain scene. Finger crossed

I also really really like Hyun Jung apt view on things and mirroring Mirae's thought.

The fact that she's majoring in psychology makes perfect sense when she can actually see how Kyung Seok likes Mirae a lottttt...

Please believe in your friend and yourself Kang Mirae!

I also love the bus scene when he said he IS her boyfriend. Not once but TWICE! And that little 'kinda annoyed" look when Mirae says No! the second time. He definitely not wooden. Cha Eun Woo IS a good actor

Also where did kyung hee run to? i was imagining she finds her brother and Kyung seok ask Mirae to take her in for few days till Mommy come. 

And how cute Mom and Dad misunderstood the "gangnam beauty" term. I should feel sad for them but I find them too cute and too innocent:love:. Hope they never know the truth i wanna protect them foreverrrr

after watching episode 10 i understand why they didn't put a preview for the next episode. 

There is one scene that left me wondering if MR is unconsciously aware that KS is possessive and jealous when it comes to her..

its the scene where the guy asks if she works out because she looks fit and later tells KS that the guy asked if she had any trouble while working... 

I really cant stand soo ah i want to skip all of her scenes but I look at those scenes anyway while gritting my teeth because her scenes add a lot of depth to the relationship between MR and KS.

i guess KS is gonna help KH get a place like we saw in the pictures taken by fans.

Also i think they wont take out the rain scene, i think that scene will probably be when they are going to confess to each other...

I thought the part where Mirae’s parents didn’t know what Gangnam beauty meant was very sad. They clearly want the best for her and they are such sweet parents. I think they will be so heartbroken when they find out what the term actually means. 

DKS being jealous and petty was all kinds of awesome. I chuckled at all the scenes where he tried to express his interest by saying he is her boy-friend or when he asked if they were also close since they are neighbours. And him trying to fend off all the boys hitting on Mirae.. hehehe. 

Also, I’m waiting for the day where Mirae will stand up to SA. Instead of internally saying to herself why can’t she likes DKS to actually say it to SA’s face! 

THANK GOD!!!

Thank God Mirae knows the real Soo Ah in this episode, now she wouldn't try to "help" her with Kyung Seok, right?! RIGHT?!!!!!

this drama is my everything right now! I love it. I really really really love it!

now I just can't wait for Kyung Seok and Mirae finally be together. it will be done next week, right?! please please pleaseeeeee:wub:

On 8/25/2018 at 12:13 PM, alekaonu said:

Hi @ChyuuNyuu I have the same thoughts as you. At the moment, I don't like the senior GTY, he is easily swayed by a prettier face. He don't deserve KTH. The tomboy is pretty and cute, she's bold and WY was taken aback by her compliments.

I have to confess, I like MR for KS and WY too. But of course we know this story is all about MR and KS.

I have higher expectations with GTY as well especially when he was being honest with KTH that he's not after the looks. Just sad that SA easily swayed him.

Just what is wrong with SA! Good thing MR found out the real intentions of SA at the end of Ep 10

Just started watching this yesterday and I'm enjoying it so far and like everyone else  dislike for SA is high.

That senior that accused MR of flirting, this is the whole problem with guys if you are polite they think you're flirting. I recall a similar incident with a senior in my university and he accused me of exactly the same thing and I was completely boggled what I had done to ever make him jump to that conclusion. I realised it was not outright telling him to fo. Very obnoxious seniors not one or two but many boys in university are like this during my time in the early 80's.

1 hour ago, hyall said:

Just started watching this yesterday and I'm enjoying it so far and like everyone else  dislike for SA is high.

That senior that accused MR of flirting, this is the whole problem with guys if you are polite they think you're flirting. I recall a similar incident with a senior in my university and he accused me of exactly the same thing and I was completely boggled what I had done to ever make him jump to that conclusion. I realised it was not outright telling him to fo. Very obnoxious seniors not one or two but many boys in university are like this during my time in the early 80's.

Hi @hyall welcome :D

Sorry to hear that you had such a bad experience before with a senior. How did you manage to overcome it? Was it better to be quiet or to voice out?

2 hours ago, ryudian said:

THANK GOD!!!

Thank God Mirae knows the real Soo Ah in this episode, now she wouldn't try to "help" her with Kyung Seok, right?! RIGHT?!!!!!

this drama is my everything right now! I love it. I really really really love it!

now I just can't wait for Kyung Seok and Mirae finally be together. it will be done next week, right?! please please pleaseeeeee:wub:

Same feelings.. I was really dreading that Mi Rae would help Soo Ah!! Coz in webtoon which I read recently she agreed to help her!!.. But our Mi Rae is different from comic one.. So she didn't agree to the demand!! Hope she starts to open up to kyung seok more n they start dating by next week!! So impatient to see them in relationship!! 

I don't even care abt Soo Ah n back story.. I rarely feel that I would sympathize her.. I might change based on execution!! I really want to see more of kyung seok n Mi Rae minus Soo Ah!! 

Archived