i feel bad for KJH for suffering such condition. i don't know if maybe his anxiety were sourced from the character he's playing or maybe the super tight schedule between waikiki to time. i saw him posting screen captures of him playing sad songs before time filming begin. i've heard that he's an introvert but he looks way more cheerful during his school & waikiki era. just like @thistle i too fear that his current condition is going to prevent him from taking another similar role in the future. because like what i've said before, his talent would be such waste for comical character. i hope he learned his lesson, i believe such condition happened too between actors/actresses. not to mention KWB, KJH role model which i believe also suffered through anxiety hence his character back in UF plus his "real life" cancer. i believe KWB'll arose because i knew he's a born-to-be-actor. So Ji Sub used to suffer too after his you-know-how his character back in Sorry I Love You, which is way more darker than KJH in Time, back then he's a so called rookie too, but then his name arose and now he's a well known and well praised actor for dark & sad character. i believe KJH would follow such path, because he got the guts, tendency, talent and desire to keep going to the top

now i feel angry to the people who hates him, not even in their heart but through hate commentary. people even suspecting him for taking down his IG account and becoming such a loser. they don't even understand what he's going through. the press and the agency said that his behavior was all because he's too immersed into his character. why didn't he just tell them the truth? because he didn't want people to worry? but then people started being disrespectful for such decision

i hope KJH rest very well so he can come back soon. seeing SJH getting that much support from her unnies are really really heartwarming until she's even stated that she's crying. i hope everyone recovers well and for KJH i really hope he won't blame himself after what happened. he blames himself for every unfortunate event related to his drama and i hope he won't feels like "everyone, even SJH feel so sad or everything got harder for her because of me." 

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, 0ly40 said:

preview sep 6.....

Oh my.  Seeing that promo makes me think that.....

Spoiler

Before the cancer gets him, SH will drown attempting to rescue JH who is probably trying to end it all after hearing about his illness.  As twisted as things have been on this show, that means she is likely to be accused of killing him.  I like this show but the most unreasonably horrible things keep happening to JH! 

I really think JH essentially had a psychotic break due to stress when her character changed so radically and so quickly--when something finally reaches her heart deep into the person that she really is underneath all that pain, like hearing that SH is an inch from dying, she may do something very stupid, like trying to die herself.

We know they have filmed weeks before numerous scenes that were just not shown in these week episode... one of the scenes they filmed was a kiss scene (info from a reliable seomate).

so guys we will have two options:

One is that they will link those footage that were not showed nlater episodes, like they link the scenes and maybe we can see a glimpse of happiness in them.

And the other option and the most probable is that So hoo will die next episode or next week. 

Im just trying to stay calm and not think too much, before i start hating the scriptwriter whom i adore before, because lets see if he would give us a little romance scenes from the lead couple. If he indeed decides to let him die and SJH ignoring him till the end snd ignoring his ilness then i will lose my respect for the writer because kim jung hyun problem has been ongoing for months and they could have changed way earlier the script.

im going to wait and see what happens before judging.

@marynahj  Wth KJH leaving writer may  "remove" SooHo from future plots. However being the main cast and tht he still has too much to do for her, I believe they will replace KJH and Sooho will be with us till the end of the drama.

Preview is very disturbing. Probably discovering SooHo is dying.. she loose hope and decided to end her life?

SooHo saves her, accidently blurts out his true feelings... love blossoms ?? Hmm I hate sad endings lets hope for some miracle to happen.... somethg like his tumor suddenly disappeared :wub:

@Wotad yes, it is Kim Woo Bin and i mean by that is his char in uncontrollably fond. sorry i love you is also dark, even i think is way more darker than this. So Ji Sub didn't have even a drop of happiness and finishing it was a big torture for some people. it even left emptiness like "what did i just watch" kind of feeling in my heart. if you like such genre with a super big dose of melo, then i do recommend you to watch both.

speaking of which, if REALLY tomorrow or next wednesday is going to be KJH last appearance yet they won't let JH know about his illness i think i going to scream "I HATE YOU CHOI HO CHUL" out loud because... really? watching Time is a big damn torture even for a big melodrama craver like. SH is suffering so much, he's being lonely and not to mention his real life condition. no love from father, step mom, step bro, JH even Chae Ah whose even tho she might've been loving him but she's not showing let alone admitting it. please, for God sake can we still have miracles? like kiss scene, or maybe if it's too much, a little bit of lovey dovey and can't they just let SH being happy even for just a second?

i remember reading somewhere that someone witnessed of them already doing kiss scene. where are they? i hate CHC but i need to still believe him that he won't be that cruel. maybe SH is going to be there until the very end, or maybe they'll get happy ending. kudos to the writer ability for making unpredicted stories since his Secret era. c'mon writer-nim, i believe on you!

Stills for tonight :wub: 

OMG last night's episode was so damn emotional to watch knowing SH is essentially on borrowed time :tears: And it doesn't help that KJH's acting is so damn convincing!

We will probably lose SH in next weeks' episodes - hoping to see JH finding out about his illness tonight. She needs to know BEFORE he dies, if not she won't be able to forgive herself and that cycle will never end.

Tonight's episode is gonna be another tear jerker I just know it :( 

PS. This scene just hit a sister in the feels!

Spoiler

WHAT IF Suho is going to (eventually) die by drowning while he's attempting to safe JH???? an assumed death? what if later on, SH turns out to be alive somewhere else all healthy (or sick, still) after treatment/surgery?? here's the case: so if that's going to be what it's like to be, SH is going to be MIA don't you think that JH will left in a worst guilt like, 2nd drowning which happened "because" of her after Ji Eun? then JH is going to realize HOW MUCH she loved him but guilty at the same time for causing the drowning because she just recklessly tried to commit suicide? and then in later episodes we will see SH coming back and that's right when JH realized her feeling PLUS she suffer from guilt too for thinking that she killed someone even tho she's not (just like what happened to SH) and realized how suffocating that feeling is. if that's the case then maybe just MAYBE we'll get romance (like SUPER sweet romance) even tho we still have to wait weeks. the romance will eventually involves forgiveness and "i've suffered since you left and i don't want you to leave me again"

the staff i believe has been aware of KJH departure far before the news itself and t'was clearly stated that they're prepared but there's still going to be some twist needed. i believe CHC will not let anyone guess his work. it's not even in his blood LOL

5a73fdaa2d14424aa36cbe64cc51f855.jpeg?s=images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZy1mYe6zVoTn6qBEV_7Rimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtWG2p3uzA272o_efwYkM

Some feelings can't easily be transferred into mere words it's as if one has to see it for themselves to really be able to understand what it is you're trying to say.  This drama is so dark and even the reality of sickness that surrounds it makes it somehow even more heart wrenching... 

The episode last night made me think about what JH not only went through which we all experienced and viewed but even more of how does one pick up a life that has been stomped on, destroyed and shattered.  Where every piece of her life was unrecognizable and cut like a sharp knife into everything good that she once believed in and those she trusted.  To feel every emotion and then to be so numb with pain that even breathing is a struggle and hard to attain...

When she had no where to go and no one to run to.  Where there is no justice and no truth no matter how hard she fights no one willing to listen. She chooses a plan that in her mind and I might add in mine as well that is brilliant and yet doesn't come with the satisfaction she thought she would find not in her heart and not in her mind...

SH during the interview spoke words of how JH changed his life.  Which may have seemed like acting to JH but little does she know that there within his words was him softly sharing his hearts truth.  Clearly and out loud to her and the world.  That in the middle of all this craziness and pain somehow love found it's way.

Forever changed not only his life but she inspired him with hers and set him free from the man he use to be. That instead of lies & regret or sickness & death it is love that is larger than his cancer.

It is love that has spread and taken over every part that is willing to surrender all that he has and is.

Without her even knowing gifting her everything, his life & heart and what little time he has left...

This must be the saddest wedding I’ve ever seen. I actually cried the hardest during SH’s appointment at the doctor’s, with the doctor telling SH to do whatever he wishes to do during this last part of his life. I think it really hit me then, how little time SH has left, how little love he has received his whole life, and how much I wish he would be able to have some love and happiness in his last days. And the fact that KJH is unwell in real life is even more heartbreaking for me. :bawling:

How much time do we all have left? How are we going to spend this remaining time?

2 hours ago, Wotad said:

Imagine if you was going through what JH is.. once SH dies i wouldnt wanna live in her shoes.

if SH does not get any love or happiness before he dies this will be so damn depressing ahhhhhh.

Oh I am with you. Give SH some love. Is this is really how it would end. Sadness all over.  I am really angry at the writter this is just painful.  

Archived