Someone made a beautifull fmv with the 4th OST with eng subs

The lyrics match Cheonseol couple so well :bawling: (and the OST title itself)

Bts clips from last week (MBC had deleted the piano scenes and another one that was a spoiler and re uploaded these clips)

Spoiler

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm curious what seohyun is still filming until now 

she even returned to film in the beach could it be film her version of scenes she filmed with kjh?? 

and also from today article 

does it mean we can still have hope that he didn't die?? 

I'm still not sure how many episodes we have left.  

With a really stressful show (like Time!), I often won't watch the last few weeks of episodes and will wait until it's over.  But I kinda can't do that with Time, especially with KJH working so hard when he was ill.  I feel like I've gotta keep going.  

There has to be an ending for JH that makes her want to live.  I'm sure she will probably adopt the little boy.  And that will be really nice.  But what about SH?  Something good has to happen for him, too.

And all of the evil people need to be Publicly Shamed and Punished.  Seriously.  :angry:

@thistle The drama will be ending next week. This is pretty much confirmed since the drama replacing 'Time' (Terius Behind Me) will start on September 26th. So we're pretty close to the ending of the drama now. I'm still hoping that KJH was able to film an ending scene for him where he would be in the final episode. At least that's what I hope.

and yeah we finally got our teasers 

so will minseok really die? and what about suho?? 

i still think they will make us believe he died when he's not? 

and another thing : from the last ep jihyun told chae ah how suho dad doesn't know that she was present the day of teh accident and how the cause of the mess ? so maybe he'll know and so he'll support jihyun in the end ?? 

and apparently he'll appear tonight again :cold_sweat:

Seohyun Cries Out In Anguish For Kim Jun Han During Intense Scene In “Time”

Seohyun Cries Out In Anguish For Kim Jun Han During Intense Scene In âTimeâ

After finding out that Min Seok had been the main culprit behind burying the truth, Ji Hyun married Soo Ho and began to threaten Min Seok to protect her. Chairman Cheon had ordered Min Seok to get rid of Ji Hyun, and he was spotted looking for someone near the sea while Ji Hyun was abducted while on a walk, making it plausible that he was the culprit behind her disappearance.

However, new stills show a shocking scene in which Ji Hyun is sobbing and in shock next to an unconscious Min Seok. When she discovers him, she rushes to him and collapses to the ground in shock. Refusing to believe what she’s seeing, Ji Hyun tries to wake Min Seok up by touching his face and shoulders.

Girls-Generation-Seohyun-Kim-Jun-Han-1.j

Girls-Generation-Seohyun-Kim-Jun-Han-2.j

Girls-Generation-Seohyun.jpg

Kim-Jun-Han1.jpg

The production staff stated, “Seohyun has been wowing us as she made a complete transformation from early-days Ji Hyun to the current Ji Hyun. With many questions surrounding what has happened to Soo Ho and what occurred to leave Min Seok in such a shocking state, we hope viewers will tune in to the upcoming episode to find out what comes next.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1229407wpp/seohyun-cries-anguish-kim-jun-han-intense-scene-time

what a disaster decision i wont watch this drama either ;p KJH acting was not worth this drama in my eyes..

He never had love or happiness and died like that.. richard simmons 

Im not mad he died im mad how he died if he died after he experienced some love and real happiness maybe if he found out SH was pregnant and lived happily until he died i would have accepted that alot more. 

How will SH survive now she was already wanting suicide what reason does she have to live now?

This drama is just tooooooo depressing i think. 

This all sounds really depressing, distressing, and generally wrong.  However, I am NOT giving up on this drama.  We knew (and hated) the fact that SH was gonna die, so we were not unprepared.  Entertainment isn't always "fun" stuff--sometimes it hurts to get the story told.  Roses have thorns.

An age-old facet of every drama that ever was is that it gives us "catharsis"--a release of emotional tension.  And this show has been tense for sure ever since the beginning.  We might not like what happens but  there has to be a point to this somehow or we wouldn't have come this far.  I want to see where all of this ends up so I'm just gonna go along for the ride while being aware that someone else is controlling the reins.

Archived