so unfortunate with all things happened.. from the very start ever since come and hug me still airing, mbc's social media rarely upload/update anything about Time, they didn't get proper promotion not even v-live or coffee truck & fans event. i even waited for freaking 2-3 months just right after the casting news had just been announced and now this... nothing can really describe how disappointed i am. after all those months waiting, the presscon controversy, no promotion... it just seems like mbc can predict what'll happen.

KJH is SO damn good playing serious role like this. i actually hate his previous two major comical character because that'll be such a waste to such talent. i feel pity for CHC, after years of hiatus after Mask and now this. i feel sad, angry, disappointed. i believe my brain can still handle conditions to support KJH for him to recover, but still... i feel so angry that i couldn't even feel empathy anymore. i think i'm going to drop this

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It made me sad hearing KJH dropping out from the drama, we wouldn't be able to see his great acting again but health is more important so i hope he recovers well and hey we still have seohyun :) 

I'm most curious on how will they gonna end his character? I don't want to see JH crying again.

I like that wall between Suho and Jihyun.

I think that its helping them be more open towards eachother.

Jihyun wouldnt play that music if it werent for the wall.

They were really sweet how uncomfortable they were, in the restaurant while talking 

about the song.

Wow I’m shook too fam. This kinda reminds me of that show from a few months ago (forgot the name) where main female lead left show cause of conflict with director and was replaced with new female lead. I mean basically it’s rare that an actor leaves a drama currently airing but when it does happen it comes from left field. Especially in this show where KJH has exhibited such impeccable and breathtaking talent with his raw emotion and versatile acting. I’m gonna be really sad to see him go and more so his character cause I was hoping that maybe his dad had made a deal with the doctor to forge his diagnosis and make him think he was dying to hopefully change his way ps and become better person. Or that doc had wrong diagnosis. Or has a miraculous surgery that saves him. But if the actor is dropping out I don’t swee any other ending but death or he had to leave abroad for treatment and then pdnims put 8n a scene in the f8ale prefilmed with KJH showing him reuniting with JH.

I'm so sad to hear about KJH's health troubles, and I sincerely hope that treatment and rest do him much good.

As for the ending of the drama, I agree with @philosophie that the best possible ending is for them to write him going for surgery/treatment offscreen, and then pre-recording a finale episode reunion with JH. I hope that's what happens, especially because it might be even more difficult to act out your own death as an actor when you're already struggling with depression.

I would have preferred another actor with the plot fully finished then plot changing. 

I hope he gets better though.

2 hours ago, kangminjae said:

I'm so sad to hear about KJH's health troubles, and I sincerely hope that treatment and rest do him much good.

As for the ending of the drama, I agree with @philosophie that the best possible ending is for them to write him going for surgery/treatment offscreen, and then pre-recording a finale episode reunion with JH. I hope that's what happens, especially because it might be even more difficult to act out your own death as an actor when you're already struggling with depression.

That is maybe the only way they could do it but how many eps will he be missing ill wait to see before i pick this show up again. 

what is going on here? dropping out? hope he's getting all the treatment that he deserve...

and as for my girl seohyun, hope you are strong enough to endure all of this...

and let see how the writer going to pull this off without lead male...and i dont think that i'm going to drop this drama..too beautiful to dropped it..

Are you serious? I'm sorry for KJH but I was not expecting this! He was the biggest reason to why I watched the show in the first place. Second reason was Seohyun. I'm glad he's not being recast but how can you write him out before the finale? What about my OTP?! So they can't put the drama on hold and bring it back or just write him out for some episodes and he returns until he's better? Or just end the show. I just feel the show will not work completely without him.

14 hours ago, Wotad said:

I would have preferred another actor with the plot fully finished then plot changing. 

Same here, I don't mind the recast, in fact, I would preferred that. KJH was the heart of the show along with the story, but, if he can't be in the show, at least you could "save" de pot.

I think I'm gonna drop this, I don't like last minute MAYOR plot changes.

23 minutes ago, cafe99 said:

Same here, I don't mind the recast, in fact, I would preferred that. KJH was the heart of the show along with the story, but, if he can't be in the show, at least you could "save" de pot.

I think I'm gonna drop this, I don't like last minute MAYOR plot changes.

ill wait to see how many episodes hes not in before i drop it fully its on hold atm .

7 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

given he is still a new actor , trying to establish himself..

I have this nagging feeling that mbc asked him to drop out , maybe because of real low rating and they would have tried to pin it on him given he received so much hate from knetz..

He received hate due to the conference but that was pretty cleared up .. I dont think he was asked to drop out.

How about this? Could we have enough time for our OTP to fall in love since he has already started to fall for her and get together then he leaves to get surgery/treatment and returns in like the last few episodes?

Because I'm not seeing many options here. This isn't the first time I've seen something like this happen but it is the first time where I've seen the character isn't getting recast... Can they just put the show on hold please? Until he gets better? Because I think I would prefer that. What I suggested above be the second option.

Oh. Boy this is really difficult how can the story continue and give us at least a decent finale. I am really strugling with the story. So far the bad people are wining and with this change how can that change. The strogle is so big. How can this show end. I don't know at this point how can I see the last episodes. I just feel tired of how the storie la Now. 

the otp aleady filmed a kiss scene last week and many sweet scenes together from what i got in twitter and dc and also today there was a filming for a wedding scene and junhyun and seohyun were present it was known because his fans gifted the cast today with a cofee truck and said they were both there they even filmed in a cute villa in the forest 

i think we'll still see much cheonseol moments before the ending 

they said that they will edit the eps so they won't need to cast a new male lead 

i'm still chocked and sad seeing what is happeing hope he'll recover and take care of himself 

i'll keep watching and supporting all the cast 

Spoiler

Spoiler

new still cuts 

new seol jihyun is coming yayyyyy

Spoiler

PD: “Jihyun, who had been running and trying to reveal the truth several times but collapsed many times is finally determined and will launch a counterattack. With Jihyun’s transformation, we ask viewers to expect a lot of changes in the story development”

Spoiler

it's confirmed it's cheonseol wedding :wub:

here is seo in a wedding dress

i believe that they won't change the story much kim junghyun is still filming with them today again 

Spoiler

and a new pic from bts filming i think it was filmed weeks ago

Spoiler

Archived