• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun Undergoes A Dramatic Transformation In “Time”

Girlsâ Generationâs Seohyun Undergoes A Dramatic Transformation In âTimeâ

Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun will be showing off a new look in MBC’s “Time.”

In the drama, Seohyun appears as Seol Ji Hyun, a woman who is dealing with the sudden death of her younger sibling. After the mysterious death of her sibling and mother, she got lost in sadness, investigated the truth behind their deaths, and worked hard to fight through obstacles.

Last week, Seol Ji Hyun found out that Soo Ho (played by Kim Jung Hyun) and his fiancée Chae Ah (played by Hwang Seung Eon) were related to the death of her sibling and mother. After figuring this out, she got a job at Soo Ho and Chae Ah’s restaurant to gather evidence. She surprised Chae Ah with her cooking, installed a device in her office to listen in on her conversations, and handed the recordings over to a reporter.

Up until now, Seol Ji Hyun has dressed casually in jeans and shirts with a natural look for her makeup. In the stills, however, she wears red lipstick and a black outfit adorned with fancy accessories, making viewers wonder about the reason behind her transformation.

Seohyun11.jpg

This scene was filmed at a restaurant in the Yongsan district. When Seohyun appeared in this outfit that was different from her casual looks in the past, the staff praised her and complimented her beautiful appearance. She responded by smiling shyly and laughing before preparing for the scene.

In order to successfully portray a colder look and graceful movements, Seohyun focused on the character’s emotions while listening to the director’s instructions and reading the script, and also looked in the mirror while rehearsing. During filming, she perfectly captured the emotions and received applause from the staff.

A staff member from the drama said, “Ji Hyun, who worked hard and failed numerous times while trying to uncover the truth, has finally become determined to counterattack. Please look forward to how the story will change due to Seol Ji Hyun’s transformation.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1221565wpp/girls-generations-seohyun-undergoes-dramatic-transformation-time

Though still pretty disappointed about  Kim Jung Hyun premature departure from the drama, but it's understandable that his health is more important. Hopefully they have filmed majority of the episodes in advance so that at least the storyline is still intact. 

I love tragic ending, and it can be very impactful if done properly. Which is what I am hoping for this drama.

new chocking still cuts :anguished:

is suho proposing to make her believe him and confess ?? remember in last ep he tried to be friends with her 

mm here the scenario

Spoiler

look at poor jihyun she's sad 

and yah she's holding chae ah bag with what he hit jieun :o

seriously i don't know what to expect from the upcoming eps?? hhh 

after all it's the writer still 

i'm so curious how the things will fold up, how the romance between cheonseol will start and what kind of ending we'll get 

who knows maybe he'll go coma and do the surgery that will be successful even it's like a miracle i think our leads deserve it after all the sad events they faced and it can fit junghyun situation since he'll be in a coma for some eps the time jihyun will prove the truth 

here a new article about whatto look forward in the seconf helf of the drama 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1221835wpp/3-things-keep-eye-second-half-time

14 minutes ago, blademan said:

So there is a new episode tonight??

Is there gonna be one tomorrow as well??

until now yeah there's ep for tonight and tomorrow from mbc schedual

and the new ost is out 

it's sooo good

plus a live from gaho for the first ost

14 minutes ago, scarletlover1 said:

When they say that they will edit the episodes so that they won't need a replacement, does that mean the episode number will be cut down and no longer 32 episodes? Or will they manage to have him in every episode until the finale?

i read it here 

i believe that it's from a naver article 

plus there's no news of casting a new actor plus kim jung hyun is still filming with them until today

the ep was fun and so cazy to watch 

like it's so unpredictable all i expected will happen didn't loool 

i give up i'll just enjoy the drama hhh 

and i'm dying with suho "because i missed you" and jihyun in the preview"let's get married"

tenor.gif?itemid=4952249images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzposmSRpO6fdAitr9eyD21385754_watch-kim-jung-hyun-carries-gir

As sad as I truly am...

I am so thankful that they didn't choose to replace KJH in this drama because I honestly don't think he is replaceable.  The way in which he has become SH this character within my mind and wrapped himself within those words that created and painted such an amazing view of such a dark seemingly selfish and out of control lost young man.  That slowly over time had me seeing that there was so much more to who and what this character SH was and is...

2 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

As sad as I truly am...

I am so thankful that they didn't choose to replace KJH in this drama because I honestly don't think he is replaceable.  The way in which he has become SH this character within my mind and wrapped himself within those words that created and painted such an amazing view of such a dark seemingly selfish and out of control lost young man.  That slowly over time had me seeing that there was so much more to who and what this character SH was and is...

I sort of feel the same but i just hope the story feels complete without replacing the actor. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZy1mYe6zVoTn6qBEV_7R

@Wotad I understand what you're feeling and to be honest my first thought after hearing the news was his health and then my second thought was how will this affect the drama and it's ending.  No surprise that I am always hoping for a Happy Ending!  This one maybe even more than most because to me dang JH deserves that kind of ending.  After losing so much at least allow her to be loved by someone who deserves her too and no longer be alone...

Just remembering the scenes with that wall in between them and yet knowing and feeling that their hearts were somehow connected.  I loved that view and the feeling that I received from it.  There has been so much darkness and pain and yet this drama has given us moments of glitter where they don't even have to be in the same room or touching and yet love can be seen and felt...

I even hate to admit it but a very selfish part of me hoped that somehow the scenes in which could be completed by him might be the ones at the end that would in fact give hope to my desire in seeing her happiness become a reality... 

Always hoping for a MIRACLE!

:blush:

If Main lead’s departure is result of his death, then I don’t think it will be caused by his illness. I could see that maybe he dies in JH’s place when someone sends a killer to get him, or maybe he even is killed by lawyer shin. I can’t wait to see JH revenge version.

His driver and secretary put the interview in JH's room. In my opinion, he is the only friend SH has in the end and doesn't consider him as the real culprit for the death of JH's sister.

@philosophie I like your idea. Nevertheless, I hope, she marries him before and even gets pregnant before his death. 

Archived