48 minutes ago, Ayame said:

Seems like there will be no episode next Thursday, so we'll have one episode next Wednesday, and the final episode will be on the Thursday the next week after that.

Oh my.  As if this whole ending wasn't already painful enough, now scheduling is cruelly dragging on making us wait.  Really is a shame because a lot of this show has been good drama.

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JH looks too confident moving around on her own.. somethg is not right here...

...is she n her media friends scheming somethg?  Is she being covered/protected by them? Saved by them?

If she really died in the river,  surely she must have left instructions to expose everythg (she threatened mr chairman earlier right?).

Or who knows? This may also be another trick/plan between JH, Shin and ECA..

Cannot think already.. hahaha

1 hour ago, Katrina Abdul Talib said:

...is she n her media friends scheming somethg?  Is she being covered/protected by them? Saved by them?

If she really died in the river,  surely she must have left instructions to expose everythg (she threatened mr chairman earlier right?).

i had the same thought as you 

something is sure there it's not logical that she'll just stay still there knowing that all her enemies will be there and with no protection like HOW ,?? 

by the way to all our suprise the rating went up more for this ep i didn't expected it to be honest 

and seohyun is getting praised for this ep 

and yeah there will be no ep next wed and so the final ep is moved to next next wed 26 sept 

9 hours ago, thistle said:

Oh my.  As if this whole ending wasn't already painful enough, now scheduling is cruelly dragging on making us wait.  Really is a shame because a lot of this show has been good drama.

Oops, I typed it wrong. The final episode will be on Wednesday two weeks from now, not on Thursday. (That's what I get for typing that right after waking up lol.) There really have been a lot of events going on this year, so there have been a lot of postponements for a lot of different dramas the last couple of months. It's a bit disappointing, but it seems like that has given the cast and staff more time to film and edit the final episode, so that's a positive at least.

7 hours ago, Katrina Abdul Talib said:

JH has nothing left to lose; she can afford to take every risk now.  She knows the chairman for what he is, and she blames him for the loss of her loved ones; she's not gonna quit until she gets him.

And I have a theory.....but I haven't wanted to express it because I could be (and probably am) absolutely wrong.....Read at your own risk:

Spoiler

JH and CA are way too "chummy" right now, especially since JH knows what CA did.  They must working together to bring resolution.  Only CA has the money and backing to make stuff happen, and she feels guilty to JH. 

Also, JH and CA got way too close too fast during the whole funeral thing, and that came off so quickly that SH was cremated even before his dad arrived.  If they were moving with that much speed, there's a reason:  what were they hiding?  Maybe there wasn't a body in that coffin?  Yes, emergency personnel were called out to the drowning but they could be paid off and so could the funeral agency.  Again, CA has the connections and the power to make things happen, and she promised that she would get him to the US for treatment.....so is there just even a 0.0001 chance that our SH is alive?

We can't forget that CA was also in love with SH and she was jealous about him.  If he is still alive, she could be using JH to try to gain power over her while they are working to take down the chairman so that she can get back with SH in the end if she betrays JH when they've taken care of the chairman. 

.....maybe that is just what I wish would happen.  I want SH to be alive and with JH.  I still haven't let go of hope for a satisfying resolution.

I said this in an earlier post in spoiler tags but I'm gonna just post it now:  JH is very unlikely to be dead.  The Evil Lawyer aimed badly (either because he was upset about having to kill her or because he meant to miss).  That was not a "kill shot"--a kill shot would aim for the heart, throat, or head; he was close enough not to miss no matter what and somehow he did "miss".  A shoulder shot will wound but not necessarily kill.  Also, JH is submerged--if that water is cold enough, then it will help to slow the bleeding from her wound.  

Even though we have to wait an extra week for the final episode, I'll be watching right through to the end.  I may never watch another drama by this author but I'll decide that in later days.

@thistle first of all about the final ep mbc today posted a new scehdual and it's saying that the last ep will air as planned next thursday i do'nt know if we should trust it or it'll change again 

and about CA deceving everyone including JH i thought of it too 

but it doesn't make much sense because she is fighting to prove the truth and punish the one's who killed SH i think if he's really not dead and she knows where he is she won't care and she would probably be with him now in the US alone 

i'm more thinking that maybe the father is the one tricking everyone here 

he said that as long as JH and MS are alive SH will suffer??WHAT?? he's already dead 

plus when his wife in the funaral said to tell him to comeback from overseas is it fishy just for me?? 

he is the one who sent someone to kill jihyun in the beach so his men were mostly there so they could have took suho body and sent to the US where his father is?? 

i don't know i feel like he's still alive and he'll be back again and JH is not dead i still believe in the water theory they are trying to deliver so....

I don’t know if this was said before, but shout out to those who still keep on following the drama and are actually interested in the storyline and plot. I’ve seen so many people commenting how kjh leaving the drama ruins everything, that it isn’t the same without him anymore and it’s honestly really frustrating. A drama like this with a gripping, interesting and meaningful storyline doesn’t come across often. Not to mention the beautiful cinematography, musical scoring, as well as the casting. Everything is executed fascinatingly good and I am truly surprised by the outcome of this project. Yet alone the leads from kjh and sjh to hse and kjh2, I can only applaud their outstanding portrayals of the characters, as well as their efforts in doing so. The drama is so much more than e.g csh being a tsundere to sjh. A lot of viewers seem to want this drama to turn out like most stereotypical ones where everything becomes rainbows and butterflies. Just like some viewers commented, this drama goes beyond skinship, kissing scenes and other unnecessary things. Of course shigan obviously isn’t a romcom, a series that’s meant for healing or relaxing, but goes deep into topics that people feel uncomfortable talking about. I might be exaggerating, but still, the monologues talking about moving forward, scenes about confrontation and much more. If you read between the lines, you’ll understand the true depth of the story itself. Also considering how much work and effort is put into everything revolving the drama. From the staff to the lead actors I can not imagine how hard and stressful filming must’ve been for them. There is not enough praise for hse, kjh2 and also the other supporting actors. Hopefully kjh recovers quickly and I wish seo all the best as well. I read that this project has been very emotionally draining and exhausting for her. I hope that more people really see how special and one of a kind drama this is. 

oh and I agree with @mimiseo and @thistle there might be a chance of that being true but knowing chc literally anything could be possible ㅠㅠ

16 hours ago, joonminfan said:

I’m so confused by JH, CA and MS. Are they allies? Are they enemies? :sweat_smile:

Each of them has an agenda and all of them appear to be using one another.  Although they may appear to be allies on some level, they are not friends.  And they don't really care enough about one another to be enemies.....because, honestly, you have to feel something to be able to hate and there's something broken in each of these three.  

so they are filmi,g right now in sm coex and all the cast is there 

and looks like old jihyun is back and exposing the truth 

is it the last scene ??

DnN893sUwAAqE4o.jpg

DnN1HoSUwAEEiHY.jpgDnN5HvaU8AAB0OV.jpg

Spoiler

DnOATY9VsAEKfrE.jpg

DnODq5CVYAA-YRh.jpg

DnOLKGcU0AIwLce.jpg

but what's weird is minseok isn't there 

will eh get killed at last ?? 

and ooo 

Spoiler

chae ah asking fir forgiveness 

15 minutes ago, thistle said:

Interesting that the one that is in the pictures is SH's chauffeur (whose name I cannot recall).  I wondered if he would end up being an ally for JH.

well he always liked JH and was loyal to her so it's possible 

Inevitably I have this show on my mind right now.  It is rare that I actually want a show to end but for this drama, I do. 

Time has been excellent and exasperating.  It has also, above all, been worrying because of KHJ and the personal struggle he was fighting through.  I had long suspected this and am now convinced that "Method" acting can pose a real danger to people who are perceptive, who are suggestive (in other words, willing to believe too deeply), and who are vulnerable in some way.  Such people lose grip on their own personal reality, and that is something that is hard to come back from.  I hope for his healing.

I am crossing my fingers that Time will indeed end on Thursday instead of next week.  It needs to be over.  It really, really needs to be over so that we an all move on.  

oooo she really has been shot 

DnVbmq8UAAAILzn.jpg

but who saved her ??

chae ah?? bogkyo?? he always traced jihyun and cares so luch about her ?? and he was present when they were filming the scene last sunday 

mmm ... !!!!

and pics from the bts 

and the after party will be held this thusday sept 20 i don't know if kjh will be present or no though 

i hope he will

@thistle teh drama will and this week it's confirmed 

and i'm sorry to say this but i lost in any miracle hapening 

i'll accept the reality :bawling::cold_sweat:

Archived