According to seohyundaily "Kim Junghyun had extreme anxiety and vomiting day of press conference. They cancelled filming for one week after that. As his condition progressed, it became harder for him to talk on set. Production and casts accommodated space as much as possible". No wonder he acted like that during press con. Also I'm amazed at how he can still film until today, how he can still manage to bring us a perfect Sooho with this kind of physical and mental condition. He is truly a dedicated actor. 

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, kjhxkino said:

According to seohyundaily "Kim Junghyun had extreme anxiety and vomiting day of press conference. They cancelled filming for one week after that. As his condition progressed, it became harder for him to talk on set. Production and casts accommodated space as much as possible". No wonder he acted like that during press con. Also I'm amazed at how he can still film until today, how he can still manage to bring us a perfect Sooho with this kind of physical and mental condition. He is truly a dedicated actor. 

My late mother had a disorder just like KJH is dealing with, and I had primary responsiblity for her care.  It was horrible for her to endure, and it was completely outside of her control; it disrupted and shortened her life.  We spent so many days and weeks at the hospital.  It was hard for me, too, because my heart hurt for her since there was nothing I could do to make it stop or to help her get better, no matter how much I wanted to. 

So now my heart hurts again for KJH and his co-stars.  I really can empathize with what they have been going through because I have been there with someone I loved.  I wish KJH the very best as he fights this battle.  His suffering must be terrible.  The fact that he has carried through this far shows great courage.  Sadly, it is a syndrome that is not easily cured--sometimes it simply cannot be.  I fear that we may not see him in another role, and that is a shame because he has been stellar in Time.

Hi guys I'm back! :bawling:

It's been a while since I posted but I was taking a vacation :rolleyes: and then wasted some time catching up for everything.

I gotta say so many things have happened while I was gone and wanted to share positive thoughts with everyone else (but unfortunately the data on my phone also run out).

Just to say that I will be watching this drama until the end not just because of Seo but because of KJH and the rest of the cast and staff they've put so much work on it :)

I know that it won't be easy but I wish KJH all the best and that he heals fast so that he can recover quickly and see him again on another drama.(Even would love if he worked with Seo in the future again) I will be always rooting for him :tears:

Isn't this the highest it placed yet? :)

And more pictures from bts awww Bokgyu was also there :wub:

And this is the translation of the article with the bts pictures of the selca bed scene (for those who might be interested ^_^)

Just in love with this picture so much (We still don't know if Jihyun is asking him to smile on purpose here but I love these pictures anyway :lol: )

I'm writing this here, still related with Time.

A Letter for KJH

Dear Kim Jung Hyun, I read that today is your last day of filming Time. Thank you so much for playing the character Suho. You played Suho so well, so real. You are simply tremendous! I appreciate the time you spent in sharing your talents to us viewers.

Now, I am looking forward to see a better you in future dramas. It is alright, take a rest. But if in case you decide to quit showbiz, whatever you aspire to be go for it. My support is with you in your decisions.

Live happily.

Hugs for you.

KJH revolves from being a bad guy (or is it really "bad" guy?) starring in school 2017, comedy to this.. seriously, a dying man and from the brief story line itself we already can tell that his role will be super melancholy (or less, probably if the writer chose to not overwhelm the whole story with sadness.

whatsapp messenger  hotstar

21 minutes ago, seohyun_fan said:

@Wotad They did release an article today about last filming but the one announcing his leave had much more impact and comments and reactions. But in both articles k-netz are sad that he left earlier but they're supporting him, wishing speedy recovery :)

surprised it wasnt on NB or something ;p

@Wotad Well NB has a reputation of being selective and sometimes only translates negative things (K-netz  have been praising both Seo and KJH acting in every article since the beginning and none was translated by them) If it had negative response they would probably translated some things( like they did with Joy's drama, or with difference age of the leads in Mr sunshine and the weird direction of script from Pretty noona that buys food got in the end etc... not that they never translated positive stuff about dramas but it's mostly negative probably cause they think it's worth more clicks? Idk... :huh: 

Here's a translation from an article that I found about ep 10 (KJH was already announced to be leaving and people are also wishing him well in here too and praising both leads acting as well)

Dl3kQ3IVsAAOR3K.jpgDl3kRjfV4AAyoY_.jpgDl3kSM7UwAAM5WD.jpg

Spoiler

11 hours ago, margeritta said:

KJH revolves from being a bad guy (or is it really "bad" guy?) starring in school 2017, comedy to this.. seriously, a dying man and from the brief story line itself we already can tell that his role will be super melancholy (or less, probably if the writer chose to not overwhelm the whole story with sadness.

@margeritta, KJH won The Best Newcomer Award last year during  the MBC Drama Awards 2017 for his "bad guy" role in the drama "Rebel".

So he's indeed versatile in acting different genre.:D

Hoping that there will be A TWIST for the ending so as his SH character wont die!:wub:

KJH fighting! Gell well soon!:heart:

Tomorrow's episode is going to be something. Suho wants to spend his time with Jihyun :bawling:

And another article with k-netz praising and believing in Seo to lead the end of the drama (this is very interesting considering she's still a rookie and an idol turned actress). Seohyun really keeps getting better and better with every project and I'm sure she'll get even better in the future :rolleyes: Seriously this drama had all rookie leads but every one did such a great job :wub:

DmPCmRuU4AEqWQe.jpg

Watching the BTS, noticed how awesome it is that Seohyun is able to transform from her bubbly cheerful self to a depressing character of Ji Hyun just like that. I've never seen any of her drama before but looking forward to her future projects.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPXip5QdvWklKUCHxA1mdIMG_20180503_192553.jpg?resize=660,400&sKim-Jung-Hyun-Seohyun-2-140x140.jpg

Like I have said before I think KJH is and was amazing in this drama.  Yet without even meaning to gave the viewers the greatest gift without even having to act.  Whether fans or not he gave us something to think about and that is a real life lesson on not judging before knowing all the facts.  That just maybe seeking the truth through compassion and understanding should come first.  Instead of thinking the worst and picking up those stones called words and throwing them so quickly...

For the pain and hurt that is caused once thrown cannot be erased or taken back...

And it is those who now know and will have to live with that...

Just started to watch this series yesterday and now on Ep 5 only.
Already I want to slowly peel layer by layer off Shin Min-Seok making sure he feels the pain as each layer is peel off... at end of Ep 4, I already want to hang him upside down. He kills 2 person already... Seol Ji-Hyun's sister and mother. Yes although he did not directly do the killing, still for Seol Ji-Hyun's sister... he hides the truth. As for Seol Ji-Hyun's mother, he did not expect her appearance with the other guy. But still he hides the truth of both death.  Oh for once I am so glad he broke off with Seol Ji-Hyun. At first I was mad at him for breaking off with her but now I am so glad he did.

Feel sad for Ji-Hyun having lost both sister and mother in that short time span.  Hope Cheon Soo-Ho will be a source of strength to her and help her discover the real truth.

I did not read any of the posting for the episode as yet. Wanting to watch till I catch up to Ep 10 then I will go backwards and read all the sharing here.

Ok...back to Ep 5

Anyone here located in the US? I want to send some support to KJH oppa, let him know that he is not alone and beloved. I would like to collect letters from fans in the US and mail them altogether to his agency. Anyone interested? 

Archived