2 hours ago, Luisa Moraes said:

The last episode made me cry a lot. It seems that Sooho won't have time to get the end he deserves .. I'd like to see at least some happy moments, some scenes of sincere love. All the pain and the guilt he's been carryng by himself is so heartbreaking... It's hard to see. Now that the actor is leaving the drama, Sooho's story will probably be rushed. That's so ironic. It seems the actor's story makes the drama of the character even more real and painful. There is even less time left for Sooho now. It breakes my heart. Sorry, I know it's just a drama, but this story really touched me. 

I agree with you. It seems to me that SH had never had any sincere, genuine love from anyone except from his mum. I think his dad loves him, but it was conditional. Marry CA, take over the company. But if you do something wrong, you are out on your a**. That's really very sad. I want some real happiness for the both of them before SH passes on. Both of them deserve it.

Edited to say that KJH looks soooooo pale and sickly in the preview. So heartbreaking.:bawling:

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, kjhxkino said:

Anyone know if KJH is still filming? I'm really worried about his health condition 

I’m not sure either chingu but I am worried about him too. 

Spoiler

In ep 10 when he collapses in the hospital room next to unconscious main female lead, I felt like I was seeing KJHs actual pain. 

I hope he’s okay cause I love this actor a lot and I wish I could just give him a big hug or some signed ‘get well’ card with the rest of all us fans that just want him to know he’s not alone and we’re behind him. I really hope he doesn’t feel guilty about stepping out of the show and that it doesn’t make his condition worse. 

Screenshot-353.png?resize=682,351f302e114d9b64b6add0afd96ada2b3fe--drawin63a88366aa67494aa7f453806c7d93e7.jpg?x=b

Just to touch her...

As I sat and watched SH slowly reach out his hand to SJ while sitting beside her bed on the floor.  Reaching up more than likely thinking surely just touching her hand can't hurt.  It was like watching his heart pulse in wanting just to love her a little.  But guilt pulls his hand and heart back. Because his mind tells him that he doesn't deserve something his heart wants so much...

When SJ left her watch on that counter knowing just how priceless it was my heart broke for her.  And then later when I saw that she gave her new watch away to an older woman who had no idea of its value.  I realized that SJ had lost everyone and everything that was of value to her.  For her whole world everything she believed, trusted and valued was turned upside down and inside out.  All those things she was taught to respect, honor and believe in.  Truth and justice she left them all on that jewelry counter...

Still I think what she will in time realize and hurt her more than anything will be the fact that no one can help whom they fall in love with no matter who it is or whether it makes sense or not...  Time the one thing SH doesn't have, that and the woman he really loves SJ. 

He wants her but he feels he doesn't deserve her...  She doesn't want to want him, but he is always on her mind...

They can't touch... They can't kiss...

And yet you know and feel that there is love.

Because they touch you...

what do you mean it's a proposal? the church? who's proposal? SH to JH or SH to Chae Ah? LMAO pardon me for all that @mimiseo ohhh the ocean! really? do you have a picture? OMG that would be so beautiful and sad at the same time to have a death scene by the ocean >,<

but here's my theory. i think it's weird for it not being a wedding. take a look at that flowers and children attending. that would be too much for it just being a proposal. maybe it is really a wedding and the purple-white background are for the Cheons to publicize everything after party. and for SH & JH who's sitting at the back, maybe that was just them being idle and watching the shoot proceeding

just like some people, i'm DYING for JH to AT LEAST acknowledge SH's illness!! c'mon until now even after the news about KJH departure (which also mean an early death scene) not even one of them aware of SH being sick. that would too much for SH to finally died without anyone acknowledging his illness no matter how regretful they must be in the end

i think about KJH pale-ness right now it's a makeup hence he got skinnier because his actual condition. his character is dying anyway that would be weird for someone terminal to have a bright and fresh face days or weeks before death. hence he already got skinnier maybe it's also time to make him paler too so the death scene could proceed so he could leave and rest

@AyuW i don't know anymore i'm just soooo confused hhh

I already give up predicting anything loool

Let's just wait and see what will happen next week i just really hope we could get some genuine happy moments between the leads regardless of the ending 

And surprise hhhh

The pics are from this account it's seol jihyun account 

@mimiseo and here i am me and my brain are having a serious conflict since all i was thinking the beach scene is about JH sent SH ashes away, ofc after the death. tres bien staffs are reportedly joining too. what else are they all doing at the beach TT__TT now here's the case: if only it's true that the beach scene is going to be a death ceremony, that would be too much if the cheon family not even joining. 

45 minutes ago, AyuW said:

@mimiseo and here i am me and my brain are having a serious conflict since all i was thinking the beach scene is about JH sent SH ashes away, ofc after the death. tres bien staffs are reportedly joining too. what else are they all doing at the beach TT__TT now here's the case: if only it's true that the beach scene is going to be a death ceremony, that would be too much if the cheon family not even joining. 

no please..not now.. let him have one happy moment on the beach

Why is it only Monday? I can't wait for Wednesday!

Time is unpredictable and irresistable. It is getting better as it unfolds even if Cheonseol couple is piercing my heart.

I get goosepbumps with their acting - the entire cast. I think I mentioned this before but I want to say it again. Credits also to the director, writer, and everyone involved in this drama they're doing very good! I'm loving the blue and orange palette for the cinematography. And those rain scenes, I wish to get soaked, too as if I'm also in the drama, I can feel their emotions!

It's really sad to hear about KJH's health problems. SH character is physically and mentally draining to play, not good for KJH's condition. I'll surely miss this guy's acting, but I'd rather see him healthy in a new drama when he comes back.

Meanwhile , let us enjoy watching  while we still have Time.

if he is still filming then the probability of we're getting more episodes with him is higher too. we believe KJH is an easily burdened kind of man no matter what kind of circumstances he's currently in. back then in his school 2017 era he felt guilty for the drama's not getting good rating tho. i hope he's doing his best, after all his body is all his and he surely can feel it himself. i think he's professional enough to not continue filming if his body doesn't agree & said so

@AyuW well his last filming is today he was supposed to finish filming in august 31 but couldn't because of weather condition 

and i feel so sad hearing that 

i hope after today he'll take care of himself and take all the rest and support he needs 

and all wish all the cast and staff to also take rest since they are all suffering especially the other 3 leads all their caracters are sufferings and depressing seohyun also talked before in her birthday oarty that she really needs suport and how filming seol jihyun is so hard and can't accept a hard caracter like that directky afetr shigan since the caracter is killing her 

if us viewers feel like dying i can't image how our actors are coping with it 

so fighting for all i feel so sad seeing them like that especially kjh who is suffering the most 

Spoiler

5 hours ago, lolly84 said:

Silent lurker till now. Hello everyone! BTW if he had his last shooting this week maybe we'll get his performance till ep 13-14 (25-26-27-28)?

apparently they are filming ep 13 today 

so at least we can be sure suho will appear in ep 13 

after that we can't know what the director will do and what to expect 

•  
  •  

Kim Jung Hyun Concludes Filming For “Time”

Kim Jung Hyun Concludes Filming For “Time”

Sep 3, 2018
by kokoberry

On September 3, reports revealed that Kim Jung Hyun officially finished filming for “Time.”

Previously, the actor announced plans to step down from the drama due to health problems.

Kim Jung Hyun’s final shoot was planned to be on September 1, but the date got postponed due to the heavy rain in Korea. Now that the actor is officially done with the drama, he will focus on getting treatment and recovering.

Prior to the drama’s first broadcast, Kim Jung Hyun was criticized for his behavior at the drama’s press conference on July 20.

Kim Jung Hyun debuted through the 2015 film “Overman.” He subsequently acted in SBS’s “Don’t Dare to Dream (Jealousy Incarnate),” MBC’s “Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People,” KBS’s “School 2017,” and JTBC’s “Waikiki.”

“Time” tells the story of how four people’s lives get affected by one event. There are currently six episodes left until it ends.

Source (1)

Top Photo Credit: Xportsnews

https://www.soompi.com/article/1224759wpp/kim-jung-hyun-completes-filming-time

Kim Jung Hyun just finished filming on September 2018. Means there still chance that So Ho will appear until the last episode.

Can't wait to see So Ho and Ji Hyun married life, hopefully Ji Hyun will find out about So Ho illness and decide to take care of So Ho sincerely 

Archived