images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJ4iwFeHbJjPmBhpfvgieimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6Q1OQM0zvDOZEEEZ9CgY

From acting to reality this Drama and the drama that surrounded it and even in today's death of a character all of us wanted and hoped by some miracle would be seen at the end receiving some well deserved happiness of some kind anything would have felt better than nothing...

Yet I am reminded that not every drama, story or reality has a happy ending nor does everyone receive love, a second chance or the miracle in over coming cancer.  It's painful when we the viewers felt ourselves so drawn into this character and his life, pain and suffering.  So much so that the thought of him leaving without his wife ever really knowing all the love he felt.  Or a father understanding what an amazing son he had and never took the time to get to know. All those loose ends that can never be tied and yet isn't that how life is?  The unexpected happening in our lives and even with all the things he prepared as a character I am sure not even he thought he would die this way.

It's true this drama is dark and yet the acting was amazing at least to me and I will finish this drama if for no other reason than to support what I was already given the work of KJH & SH and others.  When I think of how sick he was and yet he continued to give all that he had for us the viewers whom he didn't want to disappoint or the work he took on and believed in...

Some might wonder what does JH have left well through SH still some amazing acting and as the character I think a letter and a watch from two people that she loved and believed in her.  His words will inspire her to achieve what it is she set out to do in the first place.  I will be cheering Seo Hyun on and I hope you all will too in the episodes left as she works hard to bring this drama to it's end.

Knowing the hardships this writer, it's actors and the production team went through to try and honor the original story and in caring for an actor whom in reality was truly sick.

I think he deserves our support too...:heart:

Spoiler

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have not watched the latest episode yet, just clips here and there. My heart is broken. SH died just like that. As @USAFarmgirl said, not every drama will have a happy ending, and not everyone's life will have a happy ending too, but SH's life just broke my heart. I think throughout the drama, I only saw him smile happily a few times whenever he's with JH. I just wish that JH will eventually know just how much he has done for her, and his illness. Will she grieve for him? Will we ever know how she feels towards him? I'm crying as I write this, and it's ridiculous because this is a drama. I think I'm partly crying for KJH too. :heartbreak:

oh my what a episode...he's dead...poor SH and JH...fate is just too cruel to them...i'm fully aware that SH is going to died, but a part of me wants him to live or at least have a moment that full of happiness with his family...i guess i'm hoping too much...

are we going to have another i'm sorry but i love you ending...goshhhh

oh and the preview for tonight..is lawyer going to kill JH?

I just finished watching today's episode.  It was hard.  I watched with the sound off because that was the only way I could take it in.  And I had to let the idea of KJH's illness slide away for now so that I could see the drama as a drama and nothing more.

The cop is evil.  The chairman is Evil.  The lawyer is EVIL.  And JH has had to swallow a little evil herself in order to battle them all as well as CA.

It is very true that things don't always go the way that we want or even that we hope.  But this drama isn't done yet, and there's something more going on.  I'm thinking that there's another twist coming and that JH is in serious danger because that lawyer is trying to fool her.  She needs to be smart enough never to trust him.

I still want to see how this ends.  And I want to find out the thing that we don't know yet because there were too many open spaces at the start of this episode, too many unanswered questions.   

i don't remember the last time i ever watched a drama as painful and as hard as this. my 3 months of waiting, it is still crystal clear how i got all excited just right after i've read the news that Jung Hyun & Seo Hyun accepted the casting offer. i'm prepared for all kinds of melodrama. in fact, i'm A BIG FAN of melodramas. i'm in for any drama involving deaths and terminal illness, but i don't remember or, to be more precise, i NEVER watch anything as painful as Time. let me be clear, the plot itself is okay, even how they let SH died that way is also okay, what makes it worse was the reality. the reality that KJH is sick, the reality about what happened at the presscon, the reality that MBC looks like they're turning blind eye over everything that happened, the reality that the writer, CHC didn't do anything and WASTE everything just like that. CHC can really brought a plot twist, go on, tell the world that your drama is not easily shaken like that. go on, tell the world that you're not bothered with what happened at the presscon. go on, let the world know that you're a great writer. just in time when people started to "forgive" KJH for his behavior at the presscon, how could you do this? this is a drama you've been written for 3 years, you've been waiting for it. now, everyone just got disappointed. not to mention me. i believe people disappointment is not about how the let Cheon Su Ho go, died like that. i believe t'was something else. and for me, 'tis because of how they turned everything upside down. i've seen both leads on their best time. KJH is a good man, so does SJH. he's all cheerful, he's not revengeful, he's not selfish in anyway. we even witness those early behind the scene when people just praise their chemistry together. the way he hugged her under the rain... 

the pain of watching SH's death is as painful as watching KJH's. i even need to straighten up my head because when i keep seeing SH funeral picture as it is not him, i'm thinking it's KJH. my heart can't take it. the staff and the writer said that they're prepared, is this what they meant by "prepared"? 

Being with JH, from the very beginning changed SH .. and tht in his own ways was his "happiness".  However circumstances did not allow both to express how "deeply they felt" for each other.  I think both are aware of what they meant to each other.

So I am okay he died trying to safe her life rather than due to his illness. 

I'd watched a couple of dramas where the male lead dies before the end credit rolls. But "Time" takes the first spot for earliest death of a male lead. I understand the circumstances but the writers could've done much better for his character.

For Suho, life basically sucks for him.  He was never happy nor loved.  Saddest character ever.

I wish the writer hadn’t hinted of a happy ending when they made him agree to get treated and when they made him say he wanted to live. That just made everything so much more depressing.

guys i have  areal question here 

this week is the last week of filming it's evident right?? so they can't film next week 

but scenes that were filmed just 2 days ago are already going to be shown today 

so does ot mean there are so many pre- filmed scenes ??

what jihyun is wearing is the same as the one shwon in the preview and still cuts

19 hours ago, blademan said:

This was in the letter written to JH :( 

by her husband.

As much as I'm disappointed with sad ending of SH and JH, I still think writer-nim did a good job in putting the dialogues and words of the whole drama. Many meaningful dialogues/words spoken by the actors... ( I especially LOVE with KHJ's deep voice  :love:)

Farewell, SH. You have lived a life many might have envied, but nobody knows the loneliness and despair you feel everyday. You hid your real self behind an angry, prickly shell because you didn’t want people to know the hate and guilt you feel towards your family. You withheld your love from everyone because you have not been sincerely loved ever since you witnessed your mother’s death. Perhaps you felt that you did not deserve to love, and to be loved in return.

Then JH came into your life, in a way so tragic that it made your every encounter with her so heartbreaking. She made you want to become a better person, to want to use whatever remaining time you have to make it up to her, to want to help her in whatever way you can. You loved her enough to rush into the sea to save her, without a thought for your own safety. You loved her enough to notice what was precious to her and to safekeep the very last thing her sister left her. Your bucket list was fulfilled. But maybe there was one last thing that you didn’t write down? Maybe you wanted to know if she loved you as you loved her? Although you will never know the answer, know that your love for her has kept her buoyant in the world filled with treachery and cruelty. She will draw strength from your love and sacrifice and continue to fight injustice. Please let your love for her keep her alive, and let her live on bravely without you by her side.

김정현씨: I enjoyed watching you in School 2017 and Waikiki, and your performance in Time has made me a lifelong fan. Please take good care of yourself and become healthy again! I’m looking forward to your next project. :heart:

8 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

This drama has abandon its on plot lol

the writer is crazy how could he kill both the leads hhhh 

i'm really really curious now what he wants to show the viewers 

that bad peopel and powerful ones will always win and not to fight them?? and that once you go bad there's no coming back ?? 

there's no hope in all of this it's not normal and i don't think it's the the final message

1 hour ago, mimiseo said:

WHATTTTTT just happened 

wooooooooow they killed jihyun too?? 

what is it didn't expected it 

but there's still 2 episodes how will this drama end ?? 

:tears:  Seriously?  I have totally stuck with this drama and continued to believe.  If JH is dead.....where is the hope?  Oh my.  I will still watch to the end but I will never understand if both JH and SH are killed off. 

.....haven't even seen this and I just started crying  

editing to say that I need Details!  Somebody, please spoil me!

editing again because I spoiled myself, and here's what I found.....she may not be dead.  Although I only saw this short video and have no idea what happens afterward, I'm not quite ready to give up all hope yet. 

Spoiler

I only know about 3 words of Korean so I can't tell you what they are saying in this video.  BUT I do know that the evil lawyer is either a crummy shot with that pistol or he didn't intend for her to die because that is Not a kill shot.  If he wanted her dead, he should have gone for the head, throat, or heart.  With the shoulder, as long as it misses an artery, she could live.  And hitting the water, she had a chance of getting away.  

I think i also gone crazy after a sad story of Time. 

If this is really the end then what is the messege writer trying to tell....

Mother in law, Sister, Mother,Husband...let s meet in heaven instead. Story that can not predict. Please give the lead some happy and sweet moment...ahhhh so depressing!!

Seriously can't believe MS shot JH. After all that she has done for him. And all for his own benefit. He's an @$$.

Poor JH, she keeps being screwed-up by the people she depend on over and over. And SH not there to back her up :tears:. I don't think JH is dead though. Everyone will think she is but she will use that to her advantage. The only thing I'd like to know is who would be helping her. I see no potential candidate.

I'm intrigued by how the series will wrap-up. It has been a bumpy ride full of emotional roller coaster but I can say that this is one of my favorite drama this season.

Archived