[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 33

Kang and Hwang buy love mojo bracelets.

Kang explains why Lee took her home and Hwang is relieved.

Hwang visits Yoon’s office and acknowledges her missing cousin’s birthday.

Hwang’s Mother steps into Lee’s Sister’s office.  Lee’s Sister tells her that Hwang and Yoon have just left for the day.  Hwang’s Mother is not pleased.  Lee’s Sister tells Hwang’s Mother that her Brother also works for the Shopping Network.

At the Side Dish Shop, Kang’s Mother introduces her daughter to Hwang’s Father and gives him some free Side Dishes.

As they eat dinner, Kang and her Sister grill their Mother about the Mall Cop.  Their Mother thinks he is single but isn’t sure.

When Hwang’s Father returns from work, Hwang’s Mother wants to know what his job really is.  He tells her he works in the “Management Department.”  She tells him she knows that the only thing he manages is the proper disposal of cigarette butts.  Then she begins busting his bollocks.  Then she orders him to quit and stay home and he refuses.

Yoon, Hwang and her Brother are in the living room.  Hwang’s Mother enters and begins screaming at everyone.  Hwang leads her off for a Talk.

Hwang explains about the anniversary and her Mother’s head begins to hurt.  She tries to get Hwang to persuade her Father to quit his shameful job.

Hwang’s Mother apologizes to Yoon.  Halmoni is sorry that she forgot about her missing granddaughter’s birthday.

Morning.

Park Sr. and Kang’s Mother bid goodbye to their children as they head for work.

As Park and Kang drive to work, Kang is startled by a cockroach.  But it is only a fake cockroach that Park bought on the Shopping Network.  Kang  complains that Lee is a cold fish.  She shows off her Love Mojo bracelet but he doesn’t see the initials.

Kang talks to Hwang about the possibility of soliciting pre-publication orders for a book on the Shopping Network.  Hwang is unaware that Kang is talking about a book Park plans to publish.

Kang pitches her latest proposal to Lee.  Lee doesn’t like it.

Hwang’s Mother complains to Yoon about her Husband’s low class job.  She thinks Kang’s Mother is exerting some kind of Force Field on her husband.  She also tells Yoon that Park Sr. rejected her proposal to make leather goods for the House of Yoon.

Yoon calls Park Sr. and they meet for coffee at a café.  He asks how she can be out of the shop at such an early hour without being fired by her nasty boss.  He tells her the CEO is so nasty he even refused an offer to make purses for her.   Then he launches into a description of how unfair the CEO was to Kang and her Mother.  He says if he ever meets the CEO in person he will tell her a thing or two.  Or three.

Park Sr. invites Yoon to join him at the concert (which Hwang bought tickets for.)  Yoon says she will think about it.  As she walks away, he observes that she is wearing the shoes he made for her.

Hwang confronts her Father at work.  When she leaves, she isn’t sure he should quit.

On  her way back to work, Hwang bumps into Park.  He notices her Love Mojo bracelet.  She assures him that it’s magic powers are directed at another man.  Besides, he wouldn’t want to ruin their drinking arrangement, would he?

Hwang tells her Mother that since they are living rent free in Yoon’s house, nothing is beneath their “Dignity.”  Including her Father’s Mall Cop job.

At the dinner table, Leo says his job interviews are not going well.  He and his wife bill and coo, irritating his Father In Law.

Kang tells Park that she has arranged a meeting for him with the Merchandiser at the Shopping Network.

Park arrives in the lobby of the Shopping Network.  While standing there, he sees Lee and Hwang walk by.  He calls her name but since he is out of his context, she doesn’t hear him.  Then she and Lee turn around and are surprised by Park’s presence.  Then Kang arrives and there are confused looks all around.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Then he launches into a description of how unfair the CEO was to Kang and her Mother.  He says if he ever meets the CEO in person he will tell her a thing or two.  Or three."

Love this guy! 

1 hour ago, zhanna said:

And, of course, Ji Eun is the first one who finds out Ha Nee is her not-so-beloved cousin, Soo Jeong. I bet she won't tell her aunt and that's when she'll start to embrace her inner villain :lol:

I agree, it's obvious she will not say anything, but I do not think she'll get naughty now, surely when she starts to feel threatened
besides, I even wonder if yoon ever learn it, will she really believe it? i mean it's obvious that she does not like kang, maybe even at some point Ji Eun is going to use the fake girl's plan  from the beginning to say that kang and her mother wanted to manipulated her aunt, i have the impression that they will arrive at this point, it will be only towards the end that the truth will burst

59 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

I agree, it's obvious she will not say anything, but I do not think she'll get naughty now, surely when she starts to feel threatened
besides, I even wonder if yoon ever learn it, will she really believe it? i mean it's obvious that she does not like kang, maybe even at some point Ji Eun is going to use the fake girl's plan  from the beginning to say that kang and her mother wanted to manipulated her aunt, i have the impression that they will arrive at this point, it will be only towards the end that the truth will burst

I think Ji Eun will try to distance herself from Ha Nee now that she knows who this girl really is. She'll stop being so nice and friendly and Ha Nee probably won't understand why. However, when Ji Eun realizes the guy she's in love with actually likes her cousin...well, things are going to get ugly. Given she was always envious of her pampered cousin, this will make Ji Eun's jealousy go through the roof...and then she might do some evil deeds and give Ha Nee a hard time. I'd say the truth will come out when at least half of the show has been aired, as Ha Nee will most likely reject her bio mom at first and need time to accept and grow fond of her (and then Park Sr. will win brownie points from Jin Hee by helping her to soften her daughter's heart :lol:). Sure it will be hard for Jin Hee to believe the girl she's been mistreating is her daughter, especially because she's already been conned once, but she'll have to come to her senses since there are pictures and eveything.

I wonder what will happen when everyone finds out about Na Nee's incident with the illegal selling of Soo Jeong boutique's clothes, although we know she's innocent. Maybe Ji Eun will try to use this against Ha Nee, but I hope Han Kyul will believe her and help her through this crisis...now that would be cute :rolleyes::wub:

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 34

In the lobby of the shopping network, Kang introduces Hwang to the publisher she told her about.  Hwang is surprised to be meeting with “Alcohol Angel.”  Park is surprised to be meeting with “Silver Purse.”  Lee reverts to Fish Face Mode and heads for the elevator.

When Kang learns that Hwang and Park know each other, she thinks it’s great.  They don’t.

In a conference room, Park and Hwang settle in for a Bidness Meeting.

Kim interviews Leo for the Designer job.  Kim is impressed.  Leo hands Kim a questionnaire to complete.

Kim tells Leo he has a small office but big dreams.  Leo is like, Don’t call me, I’ll call you.  And leaves.  Kim wonders what just happened.

Yoon recalls what Park Sr. said about her persecution of Kang and calls the PD for an update.  Yoon then scolds Hwang’s Mother for not telling her that Kang had been found to be without fault.  Hwang’s Mother tries to shield her richardsimmons with a few impromptu lies but realizes she has not achieved Full Coverage.  Hwang’s Mother learns that Yoon is going to take a proposal to Park Sr. but doesn’t think a meeting of the two would serve her interests at this particular moment.  She quickly volunteers to deliver the proposal herself.

Hwang’s Mother arrives and accompanies her husband to his work space for a Talk.  She lays down the laws:  Halmoni must never learn what he really does for a living, and he doesn’t know her if they encounter each other while he is on his job.  She is particularly concerned about That Woman in the

Side Dish shop.

Hwang’s Mother tells Park Sr. she is handing him the House of Yoon’s Final Offer.

Kang’s Mother hears a familiar voice in the hallway conversing with Park Sr. and her hackles rise.

In the hallway, Kang’s Mother just misses Hwang’s Mother.  She warns Park Sr. to beware of That Woman.

Kang completes another commercial for the Shopping Network.  Lee observes and his interest is not Just Business.

In the company cafeteria, Kang wolfs down her food, giving a mouthful and ill-considered swallow.  Lee happens along and she almost chokes.

Lee sits down a couple of tables away and regards Kang warily.  She apologizes for the fiasco on her birthday.  He wishes her a belated happy birthday and she is shocked.  Then he reverts to form.

Lee’s Father arrives home.  He wants rice for dinner.  They’re having noodles instead.

Leo discusses employment prospects with his wife. 

At dinner, Lee’s Father decides he likes the noodles just fine.

Hwang’s Mother tries to get Yoon to attend a concert with her tomorrow night.  Yoon has plans.  Halmoni appears and tells Hwang’s Mother that she will be pleased to accompany her.

Morning.

At breakfast, Park Sr. tells his Son that he will attend the concert with a Chingu.

At the Shopping Network, Kang arrives at an elevator just as the doors are closing.  When she jumps in, she and Lee are awkwardly face to face.  As more people push into the elevator, they are pressed against each other.

Kang pitches an idea to Lee and his boss.  The meeting does not go well.

Kang enters a café.  Hwang and Lee are eating there and Hwang invites her to join them.

Lee asks the two women about their matching Love Mojo bracelets.  Hwang doesn’t want to talk about hers.

Kang asks Hwang how she met Park.  Lee flashes an irritated look.  Hwang is not forthcoming.

Kang’s Sister and Hwang’s meet for their tutoring session and bicker.

Hwang’s Father asks Kang’s Mother about her relationship with Park Sr. and is relieved to learn that they are merely neighbors.

Yoon texts Park  Sr. and tells him that she will be late for the concert.

Park Sr. cools his heels in a lobby waiting for Yoon.

Halmoni drops something in the lobby while waiting for Hwang’s Mother.  When Park Sr. rushes to assist her, they recognize each other and bristle.

Yoon is stuck in traffic.

Yoon rushes into the lobby at the last minute.

After the concert, Yoon and Park Sr. sit on a blanket outdoors and enjoy snacks.  [Product Placement Alert:  And drink OB Beer.]

Park Sr. tries to kick a ball back to some soccer players and lands on his richardsimmons.

Everyone laughs.

This drama is actually sunny.

Didn't know I will enjoy it. It's light and fun to watch.

The two leads are so funny. The guy has been smotten and it rattled him at first.  See his petty jealousy. Ha!. His expressions are so fun to watch. 

Don't want her to meet her real mum yet.

Looks like Han Kyul had an accident or something that caused him a permanent sequelae (the pain in his knee) and maybe that's what made him change his personality and build an emotional wall around himself which might be just insecurity.

Park Sr. is head over heels for Jin Hee. I want to see his reaction when he finds out she's Soo Jeong boutique's CEO.

I wonder if Ji Eun will order to have DNA test done to confirm her suspicions. It's kind of poitless to interrogate Ha Nee about her life when it's obvious if she's Soo Jeong she doesn't remember a thing.

11 minutes ago, zhanna said:

Looks like Han Kyul had an accident or something that caused him a permanent sequelae (the pain in his knee) and maybe that's what made him change his personality and build an emotional wall around himself which might be just insecurity.

Park Sr. is head over heels for Jin Hee. I want to see his reaction when he finds out she's Soo Jeong boutique's CEO.

I wonder if Ji Eun will order to have DNA test done to confirm her suspicions. It's kind of poitless to interrogate Ha Nee about her life when it's obvious if she's Soo Jeong she doesn't remember a thing.

Yeah He even has trouble carrying a few bags thats not good.

They already talked about the accident when he and his dad went drinking early in the series. He was supposed to be a pro baseball player. I was wondering when it will come up again.

Also Kang needs to understand how much Lee is helping her out, even if he seems mean about it.

9 minutes ago, zoks said:

They already talked about the accident when he and his dad went drinking early in the series. He was supposed to be a pro baseball player. I was wondering when it will come up again.

Also Kang needs to understand how much Lee is helping her out, even if he seems mean about it.

I actually would have like  him to be a baseball player you dont see that in kdramas really

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 35

As Halmoni and Hwang’s Mother leave the concert, Halmoni is certain she saw someone walking with Yoon in the lobby.  Hwang’s Mother persuades her that she was mistaken.

Outdoors on a blanket in the darkness, Yoon and Park Sr. eat fried chicken and drink OB Beer.

Yoon and Park Sr. walk home.  She apologizes for laughing at him when he fell on his richardsimmons while trying to return the soccer ball.

Park Sr. tells Yoon that he doesn’t want to make purses for the House of Yoon’s charity fashion show because her “boss” is devious.  She agrees that this is so, but encourages him to take one for the charity team.

Halmoni and Hwang’s Mother return home.  Hwang learns that her colleague, Lee, is the son of the sales clerk who quit in a huff after her Mother insulted her.  She realizes that if she successfully works her love mojo on Lee, the Family Dinner might not be entirely pleasant.

Hwang gets angry at her Mother and storms out of the living room.  Her Mother is like, WTF?

In her bedroom, Hwang looks at Lee’s initials on her Love Mojo Bracelet.  Is she thinking that at least her family hasn’t insulted anyone in Park’s household?  She thinks wrong.

Park Sr. returns home and fibs to his Son about why he is late.

In his bedroom, Park Sr. remembers how Yoon laughed at him after he fell on his richardsimmons.

Morning.

Today is Leo’s first day of work.  His In-Laws are skeptical that he can go too work, dressed – or undressed – as he is.

Kang struggles down the street with a heavy load and drops her Eye-Phone.  She is surprised when an Eye-talian picks it up and returns it to her.  When he begins carrying her bags, she eyes him with appropriate suspicion.  When she insists on carrying the bags herself, Leo is like, WTF?

Kang continues down the street but the load isn’t getting any lighter.  She sees Leo following at a respectful distance and fears she is being stalked.

Kang bursts into the safety of her office.  She is shocked when the Furriner follows her through the door.  She is befuddled when Kim introduces her to their new designer.

At her office on her phone, Hwang places an order with a florist.

At her home, Lee’s Mother is surprised to receive flowers and a note of apology from Hwang’s Mother.

Kang’s Mother asks Park Sr. what he did the night before and he becomes defensive.  She wonders why he is acting weird.  She suspects that a woman is involved.

Park Sr. has some unsold leather goods to dispose of.  He reconsider donating to the House of Yoon’s charity fashion show.

Hwang’s Mother tells Yoon that Park Sr. has called and will participate in the fashion show.  Hwang’s Mother says that, by the way, she is disappointed that Yoon turned down Hwang’s proposed deal with the Shopping Network.  Yoon is like, tough bricks.   Yet she persisted.

Lee’s Mother arrives at the House of Yoon to thank Hwang’s Mother for the flowers.  She is puzzled to learn that Hwang sent them.  Then she learns for the first time that her Son and Hwang are colleagues at the Shopping Network.

Kim explains the concept of the Shopping Network to Leo.

Hwang’s Brother shows up at the office and agrees to work as an illustrator for Park.  He gives him a manuscript to work on.

Hwang receives a call from Park in her office.  While wondering whether she should take it, she observes Lee working more or less cheerfully with Kang.  She sends the call to voicemail.

Lee’s Boss invites Kim and his staff to have dinner with her and the other Home Shopping brand managers.

Lee arrives at the designated restaurant for dinner, but is puzzled when his Brother In Law precedes him into the restaurant with another man.  While sitting at the table with the others, Leo receives a phone call.  His end of the conversation:  “Don’t tell?”  “OK.”  When Lee makes his entrance he is socially awkward, but no one notices because he is always socially awkward.

Lee and Leo pretend not to know each other.

At  dinner Hwang’s Father is polite to Halmoni, so Halmoni figures he must be up to something.

Halmoni tells Yoon she saw someone at the concert last night who looked like her.   Yoon almost chokes.

At the Dinner, Lee manages to tell Kang that she did a good job while his face remains expressionless.  Kang cries and says she is happy to have found a job she is good at.  Later, everyone is inebriated, sings karaoke and dances.  Everyone demands that Lee and Kang sing a duet.  Lee croons a Korean love song with his back to the audience.

Hwang angrily enters the Lady’s Room.  Kang arrives and is cheerful.  They compare and contrast Mojo Bracelets.  Kang and Hwang agree to make their intentions known to the bracelets’ targets.

Kang, on the phone, drops her wallet.  When Hwang picks it up it is open to a photo of Kang as a young girl.

The girl in the photo looks Very Familiar.

Freeze Frame:  Kang smiles.  Hwang doesn’t.

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 36

Hwang enters her darkened bedroom.  She recalls seeing the picture of Kang as a young girl, and recognizing Kang as her missing cousin.

Kang arrives home and gives her Mother a drunken hug.  Her Mother is like, Aigoo!

Lee, who of course is sober as a judge, leads a drunken Leo into their house.  He is singing something in Eye-talian and his wife tells him to pipe down before he awakens her parents.

In his bedroom, Lee remembers Kang crying while describing how happy she is.

Hwang has a nightmare in which her missing cousin returns and indicts her for her inaction on the day she disappeared.  Her Brother awakens her and tries to calm her down.

Morning.

Lee and Leo greet each other awkwardly in their living room.  Leo doesn’t remember a thing.  Lee assures him that he did nothing that anyone will remember.  He notices the flowers and his Mother explains that Hwang sent them.  When his Mother begins to extoll Hwang’s virtues, Lee tells her he has to leave for work.

At breakfast, Leo eats Hangover Soup with the rest of the family.  Lee’s Sister is surprised to learn for the first time that Leo accepted the job offer from a no-name company rather than a fashion giant.  When she learns the company sells stuff on the Shopping Network, she Goes Off.

On his way out the door, Yoon tells Hwang’s Father that he should tell his wife what he really does for a living.  He tells Yoon that she already knows, but asks Yoon to pretend to his wife that she doesn’t know.  Makes perfect sense . . .

Before Hwang’s Father leaves the house, he sneaks into her Brother’s room to steal some more cologne.  Her Brother busts him.  He tells his Father that he has been bathing in cologne that costs $260 a bottle.

In their office, Park asks Kang about her relationship with Hwang.  Kang says that it is good.  Lee calls to set up a meeting.  Kang refers to him as the “Cockroach.”

Lee thanks Hwang for the flowers she sent his Mother.

Hwang receives a call from Park and lets it go to voicemail.

Kang meets Lee on the sidewalk.  Lee is angry that she is five minutes late.  He tells them that they are there to observe what women are wearing.

Park Sr. calls Yoon and tells her he has decided to create some items for the fashion show despite his misgivings about “the CEO.”

Halmoni is irritated because her dog would rather sniff the living room furniture than play with her.

Hwang returns to her office from an afternoon meeting and asks her boss if she can leave work early.

Park explains to Leo that in Korea people don’t want to work for start-ups, they want to work for Samsung.

Hwang arrives at the Kang/Park   office and surprises Kim.  While they are talking, Park walks out of the back room.  It is Hwang’s turn to be surprised.  Hwang makes an excuse to leave.

Lee and Kang walk down the street with some clothes they have bought to study for design ideas.  He makes her carry all of the items because his leg injury is acting up.

Park follows Hwang onto the sidewalk.  She is clearly irritated by the fact that he shares an office with Kang.  She discovers that Park has known Kang for a long time, which means that Kang has been living in Seoul for a long time.  She refuses his offer of a ride.  Park is like:  women, can’t live with ‘em, can’t live with ‘em . . .

Then Park rushes and grabs Hwang before she receives an unintentional dousing from a man washing his car.  Lee and Kang approach them at this moment.  Lee looks more surprised than jealous.  Kang looks more jealous than surprised.

On 6/28/2018 at 1:53 AM, dramaninja said:

I actually would have like  him to be a baseball player you dont see that in kdramas really

That would be nice change for once.

On 6/28/2018 at 2:17 AM, UnniSarah said:

I have one thing to say about Hwang's mother. She is SUPERFICIAL, SELFISH AND CHILDISH. I think Hwang and her mother needs a major wake up call. 

Oh gosh! Hwang's mom and halmoni are the top worst character in this series. They're shallow as well.

On 6/28/2018 at 5:39 AM, zoks said:

Btw did you guys see that scoundrel Lee sneak a picture of her?

That scene was so cute. At least we're seeing progress here.

I'm skipping all the scenes with Do Kyeong app and Soo Jung eomma. I just can't stand it. I hope it moves fast.

Archived