[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

6 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Whats this? They are gettign along some what and he even giving her a ride in the preview?!?!?!?!

I figured it would be her co-CEO that will fix things. I like that Lee is still operating under the assumption Kang is a scammer, because from his point of view he saw her mess up somebody else's date for money and then she tried to do the same thing to him.  If you look at the whole picture Lee tried to be patient with her considering what he thinks about her, and she is the complete nut job. I wonder how she'll react when she finds out he saw her that one time.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay the promo left me very confused...does Ha Nee's adoptive mom have a missing daughter as well and that's why she decided to keep Ha Nee as a replacement or what? :blink: Or maybe she died? And it looks like Ha Nee knows about it...I'm completely lost here :lol:

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음 - Mon-Fri 20:25 KST
6 hours ago, zhanna said:

Okay the promo left me very confused...does Ha Nee's adoptive mom have a missing daughter as well and that's why she decided to keep Ha Nee as a replacement or what? :blink: Or maybe she died? And it looks like Ha Nee knows about it...I'm completely lost here :lol:

Does she? She seems under the impression the is her current mother's child. We may have something more sinister going on. Did the Kang father hit her with his car and then kept her when she lost her memory?

1 hour ago, zoks said:

Does she? She seems under the impression the is her current mother's child. We may have something more sinister going on. Did the Kang father hit her with his car and then kept her when she lost her memory?

I dunno, this is kind of weird...I mean, I'm sure Ha Nee is Soo Jeong, but where is this other child coming from? They had never made any reference about Ha Nee's adoptive mother having more children, other than Ha Nee and Sarang. The way Ha Nee talks about her in the promo, saying how her mom must be missing her, makes it look like she's lost or dead, but then again I don't get why Ha Nee says she hasn't changed at all...moreover, her name is Ha Nee as well :crazy: I'm mind blown :lol:

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 29

Kang confers with Kim in their office.  He tells her to check out the clothing at the House of Yoon, since it is popular with ajumas and the Shopping Network had attempted to do a deal with them.  She agrees to go and buy some dresses, but only after Kim learns about her fraught relationship with the firm.

Kang stares Yoon down and begins to shop.  Yoon instructs Hwang’s Mother keep an eye on Kang.  She passes the assignment on to Lee’s Sister.

Lee and Hwang learn that their female colleague, without their knowledge, has signed a contract with Kim, and thus with Kang.  She tells Lee to Git ‘Er Done.  He’s like, aw-w-w man-n-n-. . . That’s shy they call it work.

Lee sits in a conference room and recalls some of his encounters with Kang.  His enthusiasm does not grow.

Park meets with a prospective author in his office.

When Kang returns with some dresses she bought from the House of Yoon, she is surprised when Kim hands her a report and tells her to hand deliver it to Lee.  Then she is more surprised to receive a call from Lee himself telling her to bring the report to him.

Lee meets with Kang.  He tells her to send one of her employees next time. 

Kang runs into Hwang in the hallway.  She learns that the contract is due to Kim’s efforts.  Hwang tells her that she must be very good to be working with someone as notable in the industry as Kim.

Kang’s Sister and Hwang’s Brother meet for a study session and bicker.  He tries to run her off by acting like a rich and snobbish richardsimmons.  He is shocked when it quickly becomes clear that she knows more about expensive tea than he does.

Halmoni’s dog won’t eat the snack she offers him.  But when Kang’s Sister passes through the living room on her way out of the house, the dog recognizes her immediately and runs to her.  Kang’s Sister tells Halmoni the dog looks familiar.  Halmoni orders the dog to return to her but the dog refuses.

In his workspace, Kang’s Mother gives Hwang’s Father some food.  She isn’t gagging, so he must have misplaced his son’s cologne.

When Kang’s Mother steps into the hallway she encounters Hwang’s Mother and remarks to no one in particular that something smells bad.  They bicker.

Hwang’s Mother brings a purse for Park Sr. to fix.  While waiting, she notices some food Kang’s Mother left him and he offers her some.  When she learns who made the food,  she wrinkles her nose.

Hwang’s Mother high hats into Kang’s Mother’s shop and deigns to purchase some side dishes.  But Kang’s Mother tells her the shop is closed and will reopen when she leaves.  Hwang’s Mother demands service but Kang’s Mother tells her she isn’t required to bake her a cake because the shop doesn’t sell cakes.  An altercation between the two women ensues and spills into the hallway, just as Hwang’s Father is making his rounds.

Double Trouble for Hwang’s Father.  Now his wife knows where he works and Kang’s Mother knows his wife is very much alive.  Time to give that bottle of cologne back to his Son, if he can find it.

Well no, Hwang’s Father turns on his heels before disaster strikes.  Park Sr. calms the two angry women.

After Hwang’s Mother storms off, her husband emerges from his hiding place and returns a plate to Kang’s Mother.  He fans her while she explains her anger at the woman who just left her shop.  He stirs uneasily as she tells him he probably can’t imagine how nasty the woman who just left her shop is.

Leo lies on his bed binge-watching Korean dramas.

Lee swings unsuccessfully at softballs in one of those automated batting practice places.

Park calls Hwang and they meet for dinner.  He explains the various organs floating in his pig ssoup and she loses her appetite.  She tries some and realizes that she likes it.

As Park and Hwang walk home, they exchange names for the first time.  She admits that she is fond of him and he looks confused.  Freeze Frame.

On 6/18/2018 at 2:00 PM, zoks said:

I figured it would be her co-CEO that will fix things. I like that Lee is still operating under the assumption Kang is a scammer, because from his point of view he saw her mess up somebody else's date for money and then she tried to do the same thing to him.  If you look at the whole picture Lee tried to be patient with her considering what he thinks about her, and she is the complete nut job. I wonder how she'll react when she finds out he saw her that one time.

And now Lee's Sister thinks Kang is a scammer as well, based on what Hwang's Mother told her about the dress shop scam.

So Lee may begin to acquire some trust in Kang, only to return to Square One when his Sister first encounters them together.

FINALLY...after 31 episodes, we finally get to where at least one of the leads starts to feel something or an attraction towards the other lead! Han Kyul is finally seeing Ha Nee in a new light after today's episode. He volunteered to drive her home (when she thought something happened to her mom), although he got mad at her when it turned out to be nothing serious, and her family just wanted her home to celebrate her birthday.

Based on the preview, it looks like he got a bit jealous seeing Ha Nee & Do Kyung's close relationship. But at least, the ball is finally rolling.

4 hours ago, whome said:

FINALLY...after 31 episodes, we finally get to where at least one of the leads starts to feel something or an attraction towards the other lead! Han Kyul is finally seeing Ha Nee in a new light after today's episode. He volunteered to drive her home (when she thought something happened to her mom), although he got mad at her when it turned out to be nothing serious, and her family just wanted her home to celebrate her birthday.

Based on the preview, it looks like he got a bit jealous seeing Ha Nee & Do Kyung's close relationship. But at least, the ball is finally rolling.

Yes finally.  I was starting to be boring with the emptyness of the story, no romance ir at least friendship.  The second lead couple seem  yo hace more attraction. 

Wow Han Kyul is finally starting to show actual human emotions, rather than his usual poker face...I can't believe he smiled! :tongue: He already has feelings for Ha Nee and he even gets jealous in the preview. About time those two got some development. Ha Nee is breaking though his cold facade...I guess there's some backstory there, wich explains why he's like that, and we don't know about yet.

1 hour ago, zoks said:

Anyone else thinks Kang's mom kept her because she showed up after her first daughter died? Twins? Where are the pictures of them together, the mother clearly only has the one.

Yeah, that's what it looks like :unsure: I can't help it, I find this story kind of disturbing. Even if Soo Jeong lost her memory due to the accident, they still should have taken her to a police station in case her parents were looking for her. Ha Nee's adoptive mom had suffered the loss of a child herself, so she should have thought about the suffering that kid's mother was probably enduring. Keeping So Jeong was just selfish. And then naming her after their dead daughte? Yikes!

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 30

Park Jr. and Sr. both arrive home late.  The cat gets Jr.’s tongue when his Father asks him who he had dinner with.  Jr. enters his bedroom, recalls his evening with Hwang, and smiles.

Aw shucks.  We learn that Hwang said that she “liked” the nickname Alcohol Angel, not that she “liked” the Alcohol Angel himself.

In her bedroom, Hwang also recalls her evening with Park and smiles.

At the dinner table, Kang’s Mother is angry at her daughter for her purchases at the House of Yoon.

Morning.

Hwang’s Mother is shocked to discover that her brother fell asleep while doing his homework.  Then she throws back the covers and observes his hidden trove of comic books.  Aigoo!

Hwang’s Brother finds a message on his phone:  Someone wants to reunite him with his missing sketchbook.

At breakfast, Hwang’s Father is startled when Yoon says she bought the radish kimchi they are eating at Kang’s shop.  He agrees with his wife that Yoon should never go there again.

At breakfast, Leo drops a few phrases in Korean that he learned from K-Dramas.  Since all of the phrases are sickly-sweet gigolo-speak, Lee’s Father’s head begins to ache.  Then he begins to emulate Leo and gives his wife a headache.

At their office, Kim tells Hwang that she will have to serve as their firm’s model.

At the Shopping Network, Kang encounters her former Call Center colleague in a hallway.  Kang is surprised to learn that Lee has helped pay for the hospitalization of her friend’s sick husband.  Kang reflects that one can’t tell a fish by its face.

Speaking of which, Lee deploys his fish face again when he learns that Kang’s firm has no one to send for the advertising project but Kang.

Hwang asks her female colleague about Lee’s disposition.  Yesterday he was impossible, today his fish face has returned.  Her colleague suspects that Hwang may be carrying a well-concealed torch for Lee.

Yoon sits in her office looking depressed.  Her Sister asks her what is wrong.  Nothing, Yoon explains.

Park Sr. has finished repairing Yoon’s high heeled shoes and decides to deliver them to her.

Kang’s Mother reminds herself that today is Kang’s birthday.  Hwang’s Father enters her shop.  He purchases some radish kimche.  Just then Kang’s younger sister enters and Kang’s Mother introduces them.  Doubtless at some time in the near future she will be surprised to discover that the man in the Mall  Cop uniform is her snobbish tutee’s Father.

Hwang’s Brother enters Park’s office to reunite himself with his sketchbook.  Park pitches him on doing some illustrations for his graphic novels.

Lee dismisses Kang at the end of a meeting.  But just then, she receives a call telling her that her Mother has been injured.  He stops on his way out the door, concerned in spite of himself.

Kang waits on the sidewalk to be picked up by Park but he is stuck in traffic.   Then Lee drives by and, rather than continue on his way, stops and offers her a ride.

As Kang is entering Lee’s car, Hwang and her female colleague happen by and are surprised.  Hwang looks a little p.o’d.

As Kang runs into her house, she is surprised when Lee volunteers to wait for her.

Surprise!  Although it is her birthday party, Kang is not entirely pleased.

Yoon arrives home.  She remembers a birthday party for her missing daughter.  Then she remembers picking up the ball on the day her daughter went missing.

Park Sr. walks through a park in the dark.  He is surprised to encounter Yoon sitting on a bench.  He returns to his shop to pick up her shoes.

Hwang’s Mother tells Halmoni that she might sue Hwang’s Brother for being a bad son.  Halmoni says let me know if you do, so I can sue you.

Kang has forgotten Lee, who is still sitting outside in his car.

Yoon waits for Park Sr. at an outdoor noodle stand.  She has nearly finished a bottle of soju and is weeping when he returns.

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 31

Park Sr. arrives at the outdoor noodle vendor just as Yoon wishes her empty bottle of soju a happy birthday.  He is shocked to see her stone face resolve into tears.

Park Sr. hands Yoon a shoebox.  She asks, what is this?  She is surprised that it contains a new pair of shoes.

Yoon explains that today is her missing daughter’s birthday.  We learn that she has been missing for 20 years.  We also learn that she went missing on her birthday.  She recalls Hwang saying that she doesn’t know what happened to her cousin and her subsequent fruitless search

In the middle of her birthday dinner, Kang remembers that Lee is waiting in his car outside.

Lee is standing pensively by his car.  When she explains, his concern becomes righteous anger.  He is insufferable, but entitled.

Lee returns home, but is disgusted when he finds his Sister and Brother In Law engaged in some sort of Cosplay.  When Leo rebukes him in Korean, Lee remarks that he sounds like a character in a K-Drama.

Lee’s Sister follows him into his bedroom and diagnoses Love Trouble.  She thinks that a little heartburn in his life is just what he needs.

His Sister leaves his bedroom and Lee is like, Aw-w-w-w Man-n-n-n-n . . .

In the kitchen, Leo shares noodles and soju with his Father In Law.  Leo thanks him in Korean and his Father In Law is pleased.  But he indicates to Leo that he would be more pleased if he converted his training in fashion design into a steady income – preferably via a steady job that requires him to leave the house each weekday.

In her bedroom, Lee’s Mother recalls her husband’s forceful intervention when she was being bullied by Hwang’s Mother.  She thinks it’s maybe time to allow him to sleep in their bed again.  Then her Husband walks in and orders her to prepare some side dishes and the spell is broken.

Hwang’s Mother asks her husband about the proprietor of the side dish store and he becomes nervous.  She thinks the side dish lady is scrawny and beady eyed.  He changes the subject.

Yoon returns home.  Hwang deduces that she has been drinking.  Later, she tells Halmoni that she was with a chingu.  Yoon examines a scrapbook with momentos  of her missing daughter.

Kang’s Mother looks at a photo of HER missing daughter.  Kang walks in and refers to the girl in the photo as her Twin Sister.

Morning.

In her office, Hwang receives mail containing concert tickets which she ordered.

Park is just outside the door of his office carrying a large teddy bear.  He receives a call from Hwang inviting him to lunch.

Kang is trying to call Lee to apologize but he won’t answer his phone.  Park enters and gives her the teddy bear.

Lee receives a text from Kang and is like, The nerve of that woman!

Hwang steps into the hallway and observes Lee staring at his phone.  She remembers Lee picking Kang up the night before.  She is not pleased.

Hwang asks Lee how the project with Kang is going.  He assures her that he continues to hate every minute of it and continues into his office.  She stands in the hallway with a confused look on her face.

Hwang’s Mother and Yoon discuss hiring a new sales person.  Yoon’s new shoes are noticed.  Yoon tells Hwang’s Mother that the shoemaker still doesn’t know that she is the owner of the House of Yoon and she’d like to keep it that way.  Her Sister agrees to keep her secret.

Park and Hwang eat lunch.  She orders for both of them:  the miscellaneous pork parts she disdained at their last luncheon.  Hwang gives Park the concert tickets and tells him they are a gift for his “parents.”

There is a crisis at the Shopping Network:  Airtime to fill and no product to fill it with – except Kang’s.  Lee realizes that he must Take One For The Team. 

Kang is shocked to receive a call from Lee.

Kim and Kang rush into Lee’s office.  They have product but no video.  Lee realizes that they will have to create the video from scratch.   Kang learns that she will be the model.

Lee watches Kang model and feels the sting of Cupid’s arrow.

Freeze Frame:  Lee looking dumbfounded.

28 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Am I the only think the other guy and girl gets way way too much screen time?

I do not agree, we show maybe these characters, but the female lead: kang is the one that appears the most, i see this series from the beginning, and there was just one episode where kang the main character is not much appeared. But I would say that hwang and Park Jr spent more time together even here again lee and kang met from the beginning at random.
In all, to a lesser extent, all the characters appear a lot in these last episodes.

Exactly, I saw the last episode even if I did not understand everything lol, I liked when kang appears and the other three look at her, it promises, a lot of things will start to change between these four:confused:

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 32

Lee watches Kang prepare to film a commercial.  He looks like he’s been whupped upside the head with a love bat.

In their office, Hwang’s female colleague worries about whether the commercial will be finished in time.

In Kang’s Mother’s shop, Kang’s Mother and Sister watch the commercial on an i-phone.

In her living room, Lee’s Mother hurries to phone in an order for one of the t-shirts on offer.

Back in the studio, the orders are flooding in.  Lee announces that they are now at 150% of their sales goal.  But he announces this with his usual flat effect.  They bicker but he offers a half smile.

Hwang congratulates Kang on her achievement.  They agree to meet for dinner the following evening.

Park Sr. and Kang’s Mother arrive at their children’s office to celebrate.  Kim mistakenly assumes that Park Sr. is Kang’s Father.  He and Kang’s Mother stir uncomfortably.

After the Parks return home, Jr. passes along the concert tickets Hwang gave him.  Park Sr. goes to his bedroom, contemplates the tickets, and thinks of Yoon.

Hwang gives her parents tickets to the concert.  Her Father says he won’t be able to attend because the concert is on a weekday and he would have to take time off from his important job.

Lee’s Sister has a problem with a contact lense so she needs to wear her ugly glasses.  She complains that she looks ugly in the glasses.

Morning.

Lee’s Father regards Leo’s pants with disapproval.  Lee’s Sister says “we call it fashion.”  Her Father says, “I call it torn jeans.”

As Hwang’s Father leaves the house, his Wife notices that he is wearing cologne again.

In her office, Yoon asks Hwang’s Mother to see if Park Sr. would be willing to make some handbags for the House of Yoon.

Hwang’s Brother is sketching as Kang’s Sister arrives for a tutoring session.  He hasn’t done his homework.  She calls his Mother.

Lee attempts to avoid working with Kang in the future but his boss has other plans.

Kim tells Kang that he has placed a help wanted ad for a designer.

Lee visits the Kang/Park office and finds them laughing together.  He is jealous.  Park tries to be friendly but Lee gives him the Fish Face.

Lee tells Kang that they need to begin working on Fall and Winter designs.

Before driving off, Lee complains that Kang is mixing her work and love life.  Kang explains that Park is not her Oppa.  Lee is not convinced.

Hwang’s Mother is shocked when Park Sr. tells her that he doesn’t want to make handbags for the CEO of the House of Yoon.  Or anything else, for that matter.

As Hwang’s Mother is about to leave Park Sr.’s shop, she sees a familiar face walk by in a Mall Cop uniform.  She attempts to depart unnoticed but has a literal run-in with Kang’s Mother.  They bicker.  Hwang’s Mother barely manages to escape without confronting her husband.

Kang and Hwang buy mojo bracelets with the initials of the men they want to attract.  Hwang watches Kang select her initials and is relieed.

Episode 27

Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsDrNEAVmQU&index=16&t=0s&list=WL

Credit: KBS World TV

Episode 28

Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIcOw-FhgIw&index=16&list=WL

Episode 29

Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sXyN9baVz0&list=WL&index=32