[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Jerry Lewis said:

I think the fake SJ is after something big. She is going to transfer the boutique and probably the house into her name with the help of SJ (blackmail her). 

Then SH effort will go down the drain, YR wants money and SH is just her meal ticket. JH will transfer an orchard under JE name and JE wants a building too. I remember her saying something like that to DG, so YR(fake SJ) could take that.

10 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

The only one to stand for HG's mom is JH. When the truth is revealed, she will never ever accept Mrs Lee insulting her precious SJ/HN

Another thing, I think that DG's marriage to JE has the benefit of revealing JE's true character to him, which will lead to her punishment at the end by losing all DG's love.

Now that YR will be working at the boutique I think YR is going to be HG's mothers worst nightmare.  She has no clue what she'll be dealing with in YR. SH won't be able to help her because YR has SH under her thumb and she will side with YR. HG's mothers rudeness and nastiness will be coming back and slapping her in the face. 

16 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Yep your son is a grown man so yeah he KISSES :scream:

HG zeroing in on that kiss like a drowning man holding on to his only lifeline is seriously the highlight of this episode for me. And yes, they both needed that!:love: I don't think there was any question about their feelings for each other, it's just the added factor of her family being harassed and the possibility of HG being on bad terms with his family that makes her want to give up. I'd be cheering very loudly if he does make good on his threat(?) to leave his house and live on his own. It will teach his nosy mom not to underestimate her grown up son's determination when it comes to his relationship with HN and his decision-making skills. 

@nohamahamoud2002  also noted in the previous page that SH seems to be losing her mind, and the day that this happens I will be here in my room, raising a toast to her and cheering her ruin! (also please add JE to that equation, as well as all the freakin' evil women in this show!):lol:

4 hours ago, Jerry Lewis said:

The way the drama is going, I think Sa rang will be HG new gf. She is smarter than HN.:o

I doubt that.

But at least there doesn't seem to be any further danger that the writer will pair her with Hwang's brother.

I watched this K-Drama for several episodes assuming that Hwang's brother was a middle schooler.  When he went on the blind date with Kang's Sister and I discovered that he was supposed to be a college student, I groaned.  Had their relationship "progressed" it would have been worse than his parents' relationship.  Not because Kang's Sister is a barracuda like his Mother, but because his lack of self-confidence and normal assertiveness would leave a vacuum that she would have to fill whether she wants to or not.

Maybe the writer could end cute by portraying them in a big sister - younger brother style friendship.

@hczabala_7758  That would be an interesting ending.  Fake Daughter steals all of Yoon and her family's money, leaving them with nary a pot to look at.  In the meantime, Kang becomes a fashion tycoon and they all live out their lives dependent on her kindness (not to mention, forgetfulness.)

@darr  I don't think either Dawg or Park worship their wives, let alone the ground they walk on.  I think Dawg is the kind of guy who "plighted his troth" long ago, recognized his "plight" long ago, but decided it was "cheaper to keep her," especially after the two bambinos arrived.

Park is more like a cork in a turbulent sea.  Like many young men he committed to Hwang based mostly on her looks.  He has persevered despite witnessing acts by Hwang that would curl the teeth of any cognizant male.  He will probably continue to bob along in her wake and the Writer will reward Park by turning Hwang repentant paragon by episode 121.

11 hours ago, hczabala_7758 said:

I’m stating to really hate Yura much as I hate SH and JE, she was fake SJ before and now she’s blackmailing SH so she can once again get money that doesn’t belong to her from JH. And I really don’t like JH character either, I’m speechless how can you trust someone that conned you working for you? What is this writer doing?  I hope he doesn’t make all the good people broke at the end from all the bad people stealing what’s not theirs.

It's not only u.

JH character is the worst written. So dumb a lady. I wonder how she made it in the business world. When AE told her that she has the same button as her sis, it suppose ring a bell to the naivete of character but not JH. She can't think deep.  Somebody that caused you great pain is back working for u already without a nod from you. Aren't u the owner of the place?

I hate her character so much. I don't pity her anymore.  She is simply lucky as regards business. Else she has nothing upstairs.

Yeah, fake SH isn't remorseful. She is still her old self. She can show her remprsefulness by confessing to JH as atonement for what she did instead of this. She can still rill SH up but that should not be connected to JH. 

Will the fake dad that showed up ask to work for JH too?

And when fake detective shows up,He Will ask for the same thing?

Oh writer,  u lost it big time from the second half of this drama. His biggest mistake was not making JH smart enough to detect some foul play and start a secret investigation. It would have made this drama so exciting to watch and skyrocket the ratings. 

Hope DG does something this time around or we will continue going in circle. So boring.

@jimb, worshiping the ground somebody walks on is stomaching anything from that person even when u know they err. On some occasions, we have seen these two guys see the other side of their women but chose to remain quiet and still love them unconditionally. Daddy JE will not lose anything if he goes against his wife's way for once nor DG. The last thing will be none of them will be together again. Especially JE dad. If not for the love he still have for his wife, I don't think he will still be in that house swallowing the bitter pills halmoni is always dishing out. Anybody can make business mistake. He isn't the first. The wife hasn't for once encouraged him to  keep his head high up but always ready to spite his face or is it halmoni and her humiliation?  It's just love.

He even abandoned his own mum in the village. The worst is that he will go back to the village.

Highlights from today's episode. 

- Yura got the thief drunk and he spilled the beans. She also noticed that SH hid the SJ pic before HN went into the office. She now knows that HN is SJ.

- HG witnessed and stopped his mom from slapping HN. And he announced he will move out. His mom is now on "hunger strike", but he just ignores it. :P

Preview

한결(진주형)의 독립선언에 맞서 단식투쟁 중이던 소현(최완정)은 몰래 밥을 먹다 상훈(서현철)에게 들킨다. 한편 하늬(설인아)는 어렵게 사는 유라(홍아름)를 지켜보면서 자꾸 마음이 가는데...

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/sunnydays/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0177-01-850810,read,,64,782352

Her hunger strike has ended already. :joy:

HN's kindness might make Yura like her and eventually to tell her that is SJ. I hope HG doesn't pay attention to his stupid mother fake hunger strike.

I really don't think that DG will turn a blind eye on JE's doings. He loved a JE he doesn't know anything about. He thinks she is good. But remember, when JE talked impolitely to his father, he shouted at her (when she was throwing Eunae's side dishes). I don't believe he will forgive her.

@Jerry Lewis remember when HN helped the amnesic mother, and the son agreed to give her the dresses (although she didn't have the money to pay for them)? That was one instant when HN's kindness was rewarded. 

some of todays incidents

SJ's dad. SH is speaking with JE and telling her about what happened.
Mr. Lee is looking at the window to see if JK is there, JK and Gwank are joking at his expense because he ran yesterday :)
Eunae seems unwell. Leo sees Mrs Lee accompanying HN somewhere. He tells HG. She is about to slap HN, HG stops her. 

DG is setting alone in the yard, he is not happy. HN speaks with him. JE overhears them.

Things seems OK between HN and HG (at least at work)
Yura looks in the drawers in JH's office and sees SJ's childhood pics. She meets Fake SJ's dad and puts two and two together. 

As usual all people are smarter than HN :) 

Summary of ep. 106:

- the thief is blackmailing SH and threatening to tell everything to JH is SH does not pay

- SH shares this new development with JE who is not impressed by her mother past acts coming back to haunt them. SH assures her she will get the money and will fix it.

- Yura intentionally spills her drink on the thief and convinces him to allow her to pay him back with a date. She is really laying it on thick with the "candy" act.

- HG's dad is trying to avoid running into the shoemaker cause he is afraid that he will have to spar with him

- EA is dozing in the side dish store and HG's dad is worried that she is always tired these days

- DG is pondering at the office what kind of person he married and since he does not go out to lunch with his wife like he usually does CEO KIM finally does not have to go alone :) They go out to drinks after work together.

- Leo on the other hand is happy to go home to his pregnant wife. In front of the office he sees his mother in law waiting and he can sense trouble. While the mother meets HN and drags her away to yell at her Leo informs HG of the impending disaster.

- HG's mom is accusing and insulting HN and does not believe HN when she tells her they have broken up. She lifts her hand to slap HN and HG appears. He is angry with his mom and pulls HN away by her hand much to his mom's annoyance.

- when HN comes home she meets a drunk DG in the front yard and they discuss their love troubles. JE hears it from inside the house.

- at HG's home the family is not impressed by what the mom did and know HG will not let it go. And they are right when HG arrives he announces that he will move out - be independent of his family. Everyone is shocked. 

- HG's parents discuss HG's decisions and HG's mom has the idea that a hunger strike is a good way to make him change his mind. <_<

- The next morning everyone is eating breakfast except HG's mom and Hanna ties to make HG feel guilty about it. He pretty much rolls his eyes and goes to work.

- SH burrows money from grandma with a sob story about one of her friends.

- Yura is "cleaning" the office and slacking off. HG's mom is scolding her but SH  (reluctantly) takes Yura's side. The patronizing looks Yura gives HG's mom are hilarious.

- Hanna tells her mother who Yura is and what she has done. They also discuss HG and the hunger strike

- HG and HN have a meeting at K1 Shopping when the team leader comes in and asks HG something. HG answers her that he intends to move out of his family's house. HN hears it but leaves without comment so HG runs after her and wants to know what she thinks about it. She is not happy and seems to think it is none of her business.

- HN comes to the SJ Boutique to talk to JH while Yura is in there cleaning. SH runs in and puts the SJ's photo into a drawer which Yura notices.

- HN seems to think it is big of JH to let Yura work there

- Yura goes on the "let me make it up to you" date with the thief. The thief seems to have a bit of a crush on her and she easily makes him drunk by buying him drinks. Then she asks some question and he spills the beans on SH (he tells her everything about the SJ's pic). She remembers SH hiding the photo when HN visited. And she now knows that HN is the missing SJ.

7 minutes ago, howa said:

So now we have to go on another week of nonsense and dragging things out.:weary:

The truth will be revealed may be in the last week :) I think starting from ep. 116 or so :) 

a clip from today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaR7NIomudc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOncZyhDyF4

other clips (wait a minute, they will follow, refresh)

https://www.youtube.com/user/DramaKBS/search?query=내일도맑음

Archived