Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

3 minutes ago, jackieoh said:

I’m a 33 year old female from the USA :D

@jackieoh a warm welcome and also to those newbies whom I didn't mention!:lol:

This thread is moving so fast, we'll hit 200 pages real soon! I did watch dailies before I became a grandmum and I didn't notice any of them having so many comments as SAT! :P

SAT FIGHTING!:wub:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, selen4ever said:

@jayakris Thank you for your comments. I guess I just assumed they said that EA had it in her hand cause in SH's flashback we see TWO buttons being ripped off. One falls on the floor and the other one is seen in the hand of the unconscious EA.

Yes, I am sure some paramedic in the ambulance might know that she had it in her hand at the incident spot.  Just that as of now, HN and EA do not know about it.  That might give this devious writer a chance to troll us with this, acting like everything is about to come out - only to show that nothing happens at the beginning of the next episode.  So, I'm just saying, be warned :)

Not sure if SH lost two buttons, or if it was the other half of the button (these buttons have two circular pieces, one on the inner side and one on the outer side of the sleeve, right?). Was not clear in the video of the incident.

• Like 6

@jayakris 

I consider myself fore-warned. :) And really at this point I pretty much always expect to be trolled by this writer. Especially when it concerns HN's identity and SH/JE getting caught.

She definitely lost 2 buttons. When SH is looking at her jacket you can see that her left sleeve has 1 button and the right one has 3 buttons. 

• Like 3

By the way, the writer had some more on this "whether to have the baby or not" question today.  JH was seen telling JG that HanNa was in two minds about it, saying it like it is rather normal.  She was saying that she was glad that JE is not like that and wants to have the baby right away.  Then later we saw JE telling DG that she wanted to have the baby as and when it happens, and DG says he is glad she thinks that way.  His next line was, "so, it looks like I need to earn a lot of money now?" ....  I think this writer is on a mission of pointing out this aspect of current Korean life/culture.  Not sure what message the writer is trying to send about it! ....  To me, it felt sad that Koreans have to think like that, because when my wife and I were thinking of having our first baby, "I need to make money now" was not at all the first thought in my mind.  Didn't even think about it for a year or two at least.  We were just happy.   I mean, in your late 20s, why would you think so pessimistically about your future?

Also, @selen4ever, you read the writer's mind yesterday when you guessed JE was complaining about DG's staying in that office with HN Apparel.  Today she asked him to move, as soon as he said he was planing to make a lot of money.  "If you are earning a lot, you will have more staff, so you will need a better office" (so on)...  Haha.

14 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

She definitely lost 2 buttons. When SH is looking at her jacket you can see that her left sleeve has 1 button and the right one has 3 buttons. 

Ah, I see.  Isn't it funny that the woman didn't even notice that the jacket was so damaged when she put it on?  It is like she is under so much stress that she has no sense of what she is doing.  It was also funny to see her just go crazy over nothing, as her son came home a bit late.  She then hopped off to the kitchen with a panic attack after yelling at her husband too.  I am loving this.  Yeah, the evil duo are really on the run now.

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

why is the plot dragging so slow? it is ep. 104 and nothing is revealed yet. There are only 17 episodes left. I know HG and HN will probably get married in ep. 121 :) but the other events are really too slow. I mean is JE yet to make a new plot? It is really ridiculous 

Apart from that, I guess Hanna is going to play some role here. She is polite to Eunae. She heard fake SJ talking to SH about Eunae and SH seen together in the alley. She also noticed the missing button. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, jayakris said:

By the way, the writer had some more on this "whether to have the baby or not" question today.  JH was seen telling JG that HanNa was in two minds about it, saying it like it is rather normal.  She was saying that she was glad that JE is not like that and wants to have the baby right away.  Then later we saw JE telling DG that she wanted to have the baby as and when it happens, and DG says he is glad she thinks that way.  His next line was, "so, it looks like I need to earn a lot of money now?" ....  I think this writer is on a mission of pointing out this aspect of current Korean life/culture.  Not sure what message the writer is trying to send about it! ....  To me, it felt sad that Koreans have to think like that, because when my wife and I were thinking of having our first baby, "I need to make money now" was not at all the first thought in my mind.  Didn't even think about it for a year or two at least.  We were just happy.   I mean, in your late 20s, why would you think so pessimistically about your future?

I'm not sure this is an aspect of Korean life-culture or just the younger generation. I am 29 and from the U.S. and I think financial stability is important before having children. My fiance and I are working to build up a savings, have a home, a wedding, and then we'll try to have children. I think this is normal for my generation, as least where I am (densely populated U.S. city). I don't think of it as being pessimistic, more like cautious.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, matchamilktea said:

I'm not sure this is an aspect of Korean life-culture or just the younger generation. I am 29 and from the U.S. and I think financial stability is important before having children. My fiance and I are working to build up a savings, have a home, a wedding, and then we'll try to have children. I think this is normal for my generation, as least where I am (densely populated U.S. city). I don't think of it as being pessimistic, more like cautious.

It is of course good for you to be cautious and careful like that.  That is how you should be, and I commend you!  And you are right that there are more worries in the younger folks about future financial stability now, than 20-30 years ago.  Still I don't think the life pressures are so much in the U.S. (and in most places) that the younger generation would speak in a "this-is-a-normal-option" tone about not having a baby if an accidental pregnancy actually happens.  That everybody in this drama is speaking like that, surprises me.  In fact, I can even understand the younger generation having their worries and considering not giving birth after an accidental pregnancy, but the would-be-grandparents talking about it as even an option (much less complaining that the daughter is keeping the baby like here)?  That is certainly extremely rare in the U. S. where I live, or in India where I am from.  

I think I have actually seen another drama or two that showed young women considering what to do about a pregnancy, after the BF/husband left or died... Have never seen anybody, especially the women's parents, openly talk about the option of not giving birth to the baby like in this drama.   That is why a couple of us noticed it, and started discussing it.

By the way, there is no doubt that the writer had deliberately written things in the drama on this topic.  Yet another item today was when JH told EA that everybody is worried about Korea's dropping birth rate and joked that EA is a patriot.  There are so many lines on this topic from the writer, and none of it seems necessary in the overall plot.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, gladys57 said:

@darr

Now we have 3 guys on this thread! 

I did mention to my daughter once that it is very refreshing to read comments from a guy's perspective and she agrees totally! :D

You need to guess who the other one is?

:lol:

I knew the others but never imagines his.

Jimb and Lewis are guys.

I think we have more than 3 guys:P:lol:

• Like 8

4 hours ago, gladys57 said:

This thread is moving so fast, we'll hit 200 pages real soon! I did watch dailies before I became a grandmum and I didn't notice any of them having so many comments as SAT!

This thread had only 7 pages when the drama hit 25 episodes, and just 22 pages when it hit 50 episodes.  From then on, it has been going at 3+ pages a day, as we went past page 100 by the 75th episode, and now page 189 by Ep 104.   I think we will reach 240-250 by the time the drama ends.   I have not seen any daily drama having this much discussion, in a very long time.  Anybody has the time to find out the forum records on past daily dramas?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Any guesses of what JE will do with those keys she takes out of HN's handbag. My guess would be it has something to do with the office space DG shares with HN.  Will she stage a break in to make it look like the place is unsafe in an attempt to force DG to move out. 

EA's expression at the end was not a pleasant one. I'm now back to my original thought that EA maybe faking or she now remembers only what happen in the alley. 

• Like 8

SH keeps digging her own grave even deeper, but the writers don't have the creativity to make her punishment fits the crime. First she will be slapped around by two HN mothers and she will be kicked out with her daughter from their house, JE losing everything including her job and DH one day walks into the street trying to take her own life, her mother will run after her but she will fall down the stairs looking at her daughter getting hit by a car, I would have given her a stroke that paralyzed her body and locked her up in a mental hospital , with one memory reoccurring over and over her dear JE getting hit by a car, who survived the accident and disappeared forever working in a restaurant washing dishes for a living and she lives in a dark basement room that sees no sun and moles growing everywhere and the rain and the dast and sewage system smells enter the room, going every day back home with no one waiting for her sitting in the dark with no memory of her past.

3 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

Any guesses of what JE will do with those keys she takes out of HN's handbag. My guess would be it has something to do with the office space DG shares with HN.  Will she stage a break in to make it look like the place is unsafe in an attempt to force DG to move out. 

EA's expression at the end was not a pleasant one. I'm now back to my original thought that EA maybe faking or she now remembers only what happen in the alley. 

I think EA memory is really lost she has no reason to lie, but she will dismiss the incident of the lost button and move on.

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

@howa

EA does have a reason for faking. SH is dangerous and tried to kill her once and and almost did it again at the hospital. She knows who HN's bio mother is which would put HN in danger. The only way to keep herself and HN safe is act like she doesn't remember. As for the button she probably will dismiss it for now. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 10/8/2018 at 1:11 AM, Devi Kamal said:

The DIRECTOR AND STORY WRITTER ARE

DO NOT WORRY THE DIRECTOR AND STORY WRITER ARE HINTING US THAT THE EVIL MOTHER IS HAVING WEAK HEART SO THAT BIOLOGICAL MOTHER / SISTER WILL FORGIVE HER AND PEOPLE WATCHING THIS DRAMA ARE FOOLS We are fools and  wasting our time guilty pressure

Edited by stroppyse
Please do not quote images.
  • Like 2
  • LOL 7

hi everyone! i can't believe I'm back here after 2 years because of a daily drama, but here I am. Now let me try to backread. :smile:

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 104

Hwang throws chocolate around.

Hwang goes to her room and reiterates to herself that Kang’s Mother “shouldn’t” be allowed to regain her memory of recent events.

Hwang approaches her Aunt and displays a sudden interest in herbal medicine.  She claims a desire to be fruitful and multiply.

Yoon recounts her conversation with Hwang to Park Sr..  When he suggests they join the baby-making frenzy, she runs from the room.  Park Sr. reflects on the encounter and slaps his own face.

Leo and Lee’s Mother watch Lee’s Sister eat a whole mess of food.  Lee and his Father rush in with more food.

Lee is inspired to call Kang.  He discovers that her phone is turned off.

In her bedroom, Kang is searching for her phone.  When she and her Sister compare notes, Kang thinks she may have left it at Halmoni’s house.

Kang calls her phone.  When she gets the recorded message, she figures its battery must be dead.

Klang’s Sister irritates her by calling Lee on her own phone.

Fake Daughter calls Hwang’s Mother in the middle of the night, wakes her up, and is like “I start work at the House of Yoon tomorrow, right?”  She tells Hwang’s Mother that she Has An Idea.

Morning.

Yoon is working at her desk.  Hwang’s Mother stumbles into Yoon’s office and collapses.   Yoon orders the other employees to leave while she tends to her Sister.

As the others leave and the chaos lifts, we discover Fake Daughter looming in the background.  Consider the chaos the Trojan Horse in which Fake Daughter rode in.

Fake Daughter vows to show up every day until Yoon forgives her.  Now Hwang’s Mother is sick for real.

Fake Daughter claims that while she was kneeling in front of the House of Yoon  attempting to atone, Hwang’s Mother presented with her medical emergency – to which Fake Daughter promptly responded with CPR, saving Hwang’s Mother’s life.

Hwang’s Mother chimes in that yes, she suffered a heart attack.  And like all victims of heart attacks, she has no interest in seeing a doctor.  She just wants to go home and rest.

Yoon thanks Fake Daughter for saving her Sister’s life.  Fake Daughter is like, Aw shucks.

Yoon tells Fake Daughter that she hasn’t forgiven her, but no longer hates her – so she should leave while she is still ahead.

After Fake Daughter Gets Going, Hwang’s Mother presses the case for full forgiveness “Since she saved my life.”  Yoon wavers but doesn’t yield.

Kang stops at Halmoni’s house in search of her phone.  Halmoni cheerfully allows her to look around for it.

Kang immediately finds her phone.  As she turns around to leave, she collides with Halmoni, who is bringing her tea.  By the way, has anyone else noticed that Halmoni seems to be surviving very well without a maid?

Halmoni loans Kang one of Hwang’s old outfits to wear over her stained blouse.  This will not end well.

Kang mentions to Halmoni that her house seems strangely familiar.

Of course, Kang’s next stop is the Shopping Network, where she encounters Yoon and Hwang.

Hwang pitches a  “Rhymes with Witch,” which we totally did not see coming.

Ha!  Hwang seethes but maintains her self-control, so score one for the writer.

Hwang calls her Mother, who shares her alarm at the deepening relationship between Kand and Halmoni.  They are not calmed by the latest news from Dr. Kim{  Kang’s Mother is making an unusually rapid recovery.

Hwang goes to the herb store and buys plenty of tonic that promotes sound sleep.  Sound sleep forever, if one takes enough of it . . .

Oh by the way, Hwang is happy to pick up the medicine Yoon ordered for Kang’s Mother.

Hwang sits in her car and contemplates the two packages of medicine.  Is she capable of murder?

Yes.  She switches a few of the labels.

At the Side Dish Store, Kang’s Mother’s memory is beginning to return.  Dawk buys her some mackerel to hasten the recovery of her memory.

Dawg goes home and talks with his Wife.  When she hears about the mackerel, she goes ballistic.  Dawg wonders why his Wife is acting weird.

Hwang’s Mother stomps into the living room and scolds Halmoni for visiting with Kang.

Kang is grateful when Hwang delivers her Mother’s medicine.  Hwang is like, Don’t mention it.

Hwang returns to her bedroom.  When her husband congratulates her on her good deed with the herbal medicine, she is all smiles.

Hwang thinks it would be a great idea  for Park to move to a new office.  Away from Kang.

Kang leaves the house, but not before telling her Mother to be sure to take her medicine.

Kang’s Mother shows up at the House of Yoon to have lunch with Yoon.  Hwang’s Mother is not welcoming.

Hwang’s Mother’s jacket is missing a button.  A button exactly like the one Kang’s Mother was surprised to find in a pocket of the jacket she wore the day she experienced her concussion.

Kang’s Mother fixes Hwang’s Mother with a Double Fisheye.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

PD-nim and k-writers, i left this k-drama earlier on coz it drags and that you seem to be pro evil character, I came back to check ard ep 90, it was still the same, came back to see at ep 104, STILL THE SAME, NOTHING good is happening, now you even make good people go to hospital..... There has been no worth while sunny days at all and you only have 16 episodes to go... The title of this drama is very VERY deceiving, just like your writing.... !

Perhaps your daily k-drama should have been "101 ways to deceive your family " or " Its Sunny for the Evil doers" or "The life of evil doers" or "SH, the story of my life" since 90% of the time, you can only write evil doers story line and you are NOT able to write more than 10% for any good people story line.....

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

I dont think HG is faking he does not look like is usual cheerful self when he ask her to drive him home.

Do you share my suspicion that he somehow got the mickey Hwang intended for Kang's Mother.

Don't know if that happened or how that might have happened if it happened.

@Devi Kamal  Welcome!  I suspect that I am not the only contributor to this forum who has experienced heart trouble (and I'm not talking about the romantic kind.)  There are several other ways to be a fool, but I doubt that any of us would "just go someplace and lie down" if we thought we had experienced an actual heart attack.

@darr  :    @dramaninja  outed himself over the weekend, so we have at least four.

• Like 8