[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HN's mother dozing away because the the wrong medication. When will they discover she is on wrong medication given by JE?

18 minutes ago, howa said:

So now we have to go on another week of nonsense and dragging things out.:weary:

another 14 or 15 episodes to go:wacko:

23 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

This week to me was the setup for the reveal next week, everything is pretty much in place for that.

Yes, I do agree with you. DG has started to feel something is wrong with JE, YR already knew about the truth of HN is SJ, HG has decided to move out from his house and we can see his mom will end her hunger strike on Monday's episode and by the next week we will see another big hints and I am pretty sure either SR or HN or even DG will find out about EA taken wrong herbal tonic. The hints are already up to around 40-50%. Still I am pretty sure the revelation will be around eps 114-118. 

5 minutes ago, Devi Kamal said:

<hanging suicide picture deleted> ... writer and director should do themself  for us wasting our time 

You are totally hooked on the drama, right?  You know you are wasting your time waiting for the big reveal but can't stop wasting time, right?  Welcome to the club, @Devi Kamal...  We all know the feeling! :) :)

I like this

@ange ong from youtube

So many people know who she is but not the people that should know writer u very creative so many problems n story dragging if till the end that know they are mother n daughter. u really make this a rubber band drama..now have to wait till monday..u know how to play n torture people life.

It’s show but watched by so many around the world it give wrong idea about their counry from which it has been produced. How can a lady steal key from another person and go so quickly to change and get into another people house just with in minute even in dream we can not do this. She is more over got education from overseas when your are educated at least you know what your are doing only “ PSYCHOSIS “  WILL DO THIS KIND OF ACTIVITIES DO THE COUNTRY LADIES IN WHICH THIS DRAMA HAS BEEN PRODUCED ACT LIKE THIS IT GIVE WRONG IDEA ABOUT THEIR CITIZEN THEN MAKE CENSOR SO THAT IT WILL NOT REACH OUT OF THE COUNTRY 

Now we see, after YuRa met the "SJ died" guy, that YuRa did not know what exactly SH had done before.  She also didn't know about any HN connection, as she heard that HN is the real SJ only now.  Then I wonder what made YR go and start blackmailing SH.  Did she actually see the fight?  Even if she did, how did she know that it had anything to do with the SuJeong matter, or had anything to with JE to start scaring and blackmailing JE as well?  

It is clear that YR had a hunch about SH and JE not wanting SJ back, from YR's time as fake SH earlier, but there is nothing there for her to put 2 and 2 together to imagine that the fight (if she saw it) had anything to do with anything.   Maybe she has that second button, but unless the cops picked it up at the site, even that is no proof for anything.  And YR has already lost that trump card when she told the cop earlier that EA fell by herself.

Was she just starting this off by bluffing after simply overhearing the cop questioning SH at the boutique?  ....  I had thought that maybe she knew about the "SJ died" setup by SH, but now we find that she didn't know that either.  What did she have up her sleeve as any solid evidence, to blackmail SH and JE so confidently?  This part is still puzzling to me.

@jayakris like I said in my previous post, another big hints will be revealed next week. Someone need to gather the proof of HN is SJ before he/she spill out the bean. Below are the list of who will be the one that will reveal the truth :

1) EA

2) YR

These two, are the only possible person we can see that have a very high chance to gather any proof and tell the truth.

@ jayakris :Was she just starting this off by bluffing after simply overhearing the cop questioning SH at the boutique

Earlier I commented on facial expression. Yura read SH facial expression when the cop question her so she decided to take SH side. Yura was at the right place and time.:)

This how con artist works.

JE getting to hold HN's handbag in a toilet and stealing her house keys as a plot device is an INSULT to the Koreans! I've been to Korea 25x since 2010 and can vouch that their toilet cubicles are well fitted with heavy duty hangers. Unlike some countries where the hangers are always missing or not fitted at all. Even the toilets in small towns & villages have hangers!:D

The writer tried to CON international viewers who has never been to Korea by using this device.:lol:

For the male commenters here, we ladies (even with besties )always bring our own handbags into the cubicle as we need our personal items.:lol:

Such lazy writing indeed!:angry:

Fake it till you make it seems to be Yura's life motto. She is great at bluffing :D

But I am happy she knows. Because not only does she not suffer from the "good guys syndrome" where you have to have the logic capabilities of a 5 year-old she also knows (and has a witness) that it was SH who intentionally deceived JH. If one of the others just found SJ then JE/SH's wicked acts towards JH would not have been revealed. And they could have just pretended to be happy about the SJ's return. 

Maybe Yura will use her knowledge to get a "finder's reward" from JH, if SH/JE don't provide enough money to keep her silent.  

1 hour ago, joke lanfoo said:

JE getting to hold HN's handbag in a toilet and stealing her house keys as a plot device is an INSULT to the Koreans! I've been to Korea 25x since 2010 and can vouch that their toilet cubicles are well fitted with heavy duty hangers. Unlike some countries where the hangers are always missing or not fitted at all. Even the toilets in small towns & villages have hangers!:D ... For the male commenters here, we ladies always bring our own handbags into the cubicle as we need our personal items.:lol: ... Such lazy writing indeed!:angry:

But in this case, it had nothing to do with hangers.  JE said to HN straight - "give me your bag, I will hold it for you".  If a friend says that to you, won't you normally hand it over, rather than go inside and look for hangers?  Now, the question is whether HN should be dumb enough to consider JE a "friend" (she has only tried to run her over with a car, after all!), and that is a fair question!

The other question that one of you asked above, is more relevant.  About JE running over to the house and replacing the button so fast.  Having traveled in Seoul and seen the traffic there, I know that she couldn't have done it unless it is all within a 2-3 km radius at most. Since we have not been told how far away they all live from their work, I guess the writer gets the benefit of doubt.   But yeah, the whole button story was a little crazy.  Just one among a hundred teaser things this writer has thrown in, just to make us think that some big revelation is about to happen.  And then nothing happens.  This writer has an extremely devious mind.  Quite a bit of creativity too, though.

1 hour ago, Jerry Lewis said:

@ jayakris :Was she just starting this off by bluffing after simply overhearing the cop questioning SH at the boutique

Earlier I commented on facial expression. Yura read SH facial expression when the cop question her so she decided to take SH side. Yura was at the right place and time.:)  This how con artist works. 

Well, I also had thought that how SH was acting was enough to start the bluffing.  But then YR surprised me immediately when she told the cop that she saw the woman falling by herself.  Why would any blackmailer do that, and save your target from the cops before bargaining with the target?  She was throwing that bargaining chip out already, because she wasn't going to be able to go back and correct her story with the cops.   So, she had to have something else with her to blackmail SH with, and the store incident was just to get SH to talk to her.   The whole thing is puzzling.

It is so frustrating indeed! There was no FOLLOW UP to last night KISS scene between our OTP. What did they say to each other? Obviously HN responded to his kiss. Was she angry with him? What did HG's mum do after seeing them kiss ? :o

Instead we get to see more JE & DG's scenes! HAIZ! :astonished:

DID we see JE returning the keys to HN?:ph34r:

22 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

However, I'm willing to accept it within the allowable and not a tortured plot device since it's a drama, even though it basically was another red herring for the viewers.

That's how I took it too.  It looked weird, but not out of the realm of possibilities.  Actually even some reluctance and an "it's okay" from HN followed by a "no, no, I'll hold it, I am only washing my hands" from JE would've made it a bit more natural.  To that extent, it was lazy writing.

But to a male, it was interesting to see that women immediately took it as implying that restrooms in Korea are badly designed.  I could see why the bag issue at toilets was something that really bothers women.  I never knew.  Never been in a woman's toilet and I never knew that hooks to hang bags were such an important fixture to have in public toilets!

Archived