[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

8 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

- JH has had enough and SLAPS SH!!! Then she screams at her about betraying her.

It seems that slap from SH to HN was the last straw, I loved that she exposed them in front of the whole family. I hoped for more but it is great

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, jayakris said:

Then SH goes to JH's office to yell at JH, and gets put in her place, as JH introduces the person she has invested in.  HN.  Then, after SH ordered HN to go out, SH yelled at JH and got an earful back.  The main line - "The building is still mine". So said JH.   You go to hell with your plans, basically :)

@jayakris  The look SH gave to JH was way to scary, Especially since she knows she's investing that money into her own daughter.. With SH being broke now she has no other choice but to go all out now.. I look for her to go after HN to stop her from recieving the money that she thinks belongs to JE..

7 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

I just got to thinking if JE's confession is about immigrating to the US?  I doubt that she is considering telling DG about lying to him about the pregnancy.  What do you guys think?

@angelwingssf  My thoughts are on she would have immigrated alone.. I think JH might give them the money to leave and tell them never to return to Korea as long as she's alive.. She's going to cut ties with them no matter how much mother tries to pleads for them they will go unanswered..

47 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Whoa, whoa, whoa.  Thanks @selen4ever... Looks like the big reveal is happening.  And the stream had to lag for you :(

The stream really has a great timing. Out of all episodes it chooses the big reveal one to start lagging.  :lol:

The preview is up. JE becomes a stalker, SH begs grandma to forgive her but is unsuccessful, JE and SH are now living in a very small room, EA throws HN out of the house (I guess she wants her to go live with JH in the big house).

자신이 진희의 딸, 한수정이라는 걸 알게 된 하늬(설인아)는 진실을 쉽게 받아들이지 못한다. 지은네 가족은 집을 나와 여관방에서 지내고, 지은(하승리)은 도경(이창욱)에게 편지를 남기는데...

YES! I watched it LIVE! I danced and screamed when HN & EA came to JH's house and got a BIG HUG from grandma!:love:

BEST REVEAL EVER! 

Enjoyed the SLAP by JH on evil witch SH & the big SPLASHING of water on JE's evil face!

My stream was perfect! 100%.:blush:

An exhilarating episode :wub:.  Loved it.  All the cats out of the bag!  Looking for serious payback from both SH and JE.  Loved seeing the grandma hug SJ.  Her nose sensed how HN looks like JH's ex husband.  DJ is devastated.  Saw the first tear on DJ .  It was an excellent reveal.  Because of the stream that was lagging, was not able to see the slap :D:naughty:.  Will someone make a gif out of it please!!.

JH told SH to go to the police station and confess.  Love to see @jayakris or @stroppyse give us the translations.  

@selen4ever - how is it you are 30 minutes ahead of the viewing in Korea?  

Thanks so, so much @selen4ever! really appreciate the summary, and we all know how sucky it is when the stream lags so thanks for the patience!

It seems we are getting almost all the reveals in one big swoop, huh? 

2 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

So all the moms but SH dump water on someone  huh :joy:

Hahaha! I guess it's reserved for all the other moms since SH gets to do most of the evil stuff. 

35 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

- I feel sorry for the dad - poor guy. He is so disappointed in JE/SH. He cannot believe what the two were up to behind his back. I think he leaves her ?

Me too. He's bumbling but is a good fella. He needs to get himself and his son away from his wife and daughter's toxicity and live far away! 

37 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

- Je wants to tell him something but before she can the doctor comes in. DG asks him if something is wrong with the baby. The doctor says JE should tells him. And she does.

- DG finally knows that she is not pregnant. She tells him how sorry she is but he just leaves.

Thank the Lord he now knows she's evil and two-faced. As dumb as he is, he does deserve better.

So EA & JH must have timed the big reveal perfectly. I was so afraid that from the evil witch SH's looks, she would rush off to HN's house to get her. Good thing EA told her in time.

So SATISFYING to see the evil mum-daughter kneeling and begging for mercy and JH NOT BUYING their alibis!

And for once eunuch DG finally WOKE UP! :heart:

1 minute ago, joke lanfoo said:

So SATISFYING to see the evil mum-daughter kneeling and begging for mercy and JH NOT BUYING their alibis!

And for once eunuch DG finally WOKE UP! :heart:

Well we can't say that eunuch DG woke up yet, since we don't know if he will succumb to the lies from JE again!!  Will only give him credit after he stands up strong to her lies and throws her to the street.  

Loved SH begging, but still haven't seen the slap.  Waiting for it.  

EA brought SJ/HN to JH house and grandma hugged her grandchild.  What a scene.  Worth all the wait and all the discussion on how this is going to be played.  Anyway, kudos writer.  Let's see some mean payback to SH and JE.  

I really hoped for a bigger reveal, for JH to tell HN beforehand that she is her mother and about everything SH and JE did, instead of EA dragging her to her mother house and for her to be the last person to find out about the truth, then invite her to the family gathering and then to tell her family she has big news, then HN knocks at the door and she enters and then her mother introduced her to the family as SJ and then she expose her sister and niece. It is really unfair for HN to be clueless to the last moment and maybe she will find out too late about her aunt and cousin evil deeds. What if one of them did something out of despite now that they lost everything.

Archived