[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To think that evil witch SH is brilliant in her schemes which were successful so far. However how can she ever let FSJ bribe her into letting her work in the same place as her? :P 

Letting FSJ to work in SJ Boutique will be like a TICKING TIME BOMB for her. 

Of course she has no choice as she doesn't have enough money herself! :D

So THE MENTAL TORTURE for SH has begun! :tounge_xd:

3 hours ago, selen4ever said:

Looking at the preview who else thinks HG is just faking being asleep and will smooch HN when she leans over him to get to his seatbelt.

3 hours ago, gladys57 said:
3 hours ago, meoooooowwww said:

Hmm... Am I thinking too much? As we can see from the preview, HG is sleeping soundly in the car. There are 2 possibilities will happen in that scene :

1) It is just HN will buckle off the seatbelt from HG and nothing will happen after that, or

2) HG suddenly wake up and hug HN and they will have the near-kiss-moment OR a real kiss moment -_-

HIGH TIME we get to see another KISS of course. Our HG cant control himself anymore. This hopefully will wake HN up! :tounge_xd:

I have a sneaky suspicion that this is something more serious.  He may be having some health issue that made him pass out or something, too.  I think he is not waking up.  Perhaps a plot device to get him into the hospital to create that grave situation which causes his mom to finally see the light, and realize how much HN cares for him, and how much he needs HN to survive... It could be something like that.   I doubt if it would be to create just a kiss scene (which would be welcome of course), and if it is for a kiss scene, I doubt they would have it in the preview.

4 hours ago, selen4ever said:

Summary for ep. 104

- HN goes to JH's old house looking for her lost phone

- grandma spills some kind of beverage on HN's clothes and then makes her wear one of JE's dresses

- JE goes to pick the herbal medicine for EA (I think JH asked her to) and she also buys some medicine that helps with conception. In her car she then switches the two medicine boxes

- when she is putting on make-up in the morning EA finds a silver button in her make-up bag and asks HN about it. HN tells her that she was holding this button in her fist when she was found on those stairs.

- EA then goes to SJ Boutique to thank JH. In the office Hanna notices that SH jacket is missing a button on the sleeve. And EA sees that the buttons are the same as the one she has.

Some additional comments.  Upstairs in JE's room, HN asks the grandma if they had lived there for a long time, and the grandma says that they were there from before JE was born.  HN says, "this house doesn't look unfamiliar" and grandma replies "yeah, I saw you go to the bathroom without asking yesterday".  The grandma doesn't make any connection right away and just says "maybe you lived in a big house once" and HN says "I wonder?" (paraphrasing).   This is good enough for grandma to put things together later, if something makes her really start thinking along those lines.

The pregnancy medicine apparently makes people sleepy and forgetful.  The oriental pharmacist said that, but JE seemed to know it already when she planned the scheme and was seen telling her mom that she had a plan (though she confirms it at the store too).  We saw EA being sleepy.

I think HN told EA that some stuff was thrown into her purse as they left the hospital and the button must have got in somehow (I will go and check again).  Pretty sure she didn't say it was found at the accident site.  It may be important though.  Next episode, I expect EA to say that she has the button but doesn't know anything else.  SH may get away saying there are other jackets with such button etc.  [EDIT:  Or EA could also say that it was with her when she left the hospital and SH may say that it must have gotten loose and fallen in the hospital room when she visited EA?]... So, nothing much may happen immediately and SH will buy some more time.  But we were shown in the flashback that the other half of the button fell at the accident spot.  That piece may still be there, and might establish that the button she has is one she must have ripped out during a tussle at the accident site.  Maybe I am thinking too much too :)

3 minutes ago, jackieoh said:

I’m a 33 year old female from the USA :D

@jackieoh a warm welcome and also to those newbies whom I didn't mention!:lol:

This thread is moving so fast, we'll hit 200 pages real soon! I did watch dailies before I became a grandmum and I didn't notice any of them having so many comments as SAT! :P

SAT FIGHTING!:wub:

1 hour ago, selen4ever said:

@jayakris Thank you for your comments. I guess I just assumed they said that EA had it in her hand cause in SH's flashback we see TWO buttons being ripped off. One falls on the floor and the other one is seen in the hand of the unconscious EA.

Yes, I am sure some paramedic in the ambulance might know that she had it in her hand at the incident spot.  Just that as of now, HN and EA do not know about it.  That might give this devious writer a chance to troll us with this, acting like everything is about to come out - only to show that nothing happens at the beginning of the next episode.  So, I'm just saying, be warned :)

Not sure if SH lost two buttons, or if it was the other half of the button (these buttons have two circular pieces, one on the inner side and one on the outer side of the sleeve, right?). Was not clear in the video of the incident.

@jayakris 

I consider myself fore-warned. :) And really at this point I pretty much always expect to be trolled by this writer. Especially when it concerns HN's identity and SH/JE getting caught.

She definitely lost 2 buttons. When SH is looking at her jacket you can see that her left sleeve has 1 button and the right one has 3 buttons. 

By the way, the writer had some more on this "whether to have the baby or not" question today.  JH was seen telling JG that HanNa was in two minds about it, saying it like it is rather normal.  She was saying that she was glad that JE is not like that and wants to have the baby right away.  Then later we saw JE telling DG that she wanted to have the baby as and when it happens, and DG says he is glad she thinks that way.  His next line was, "so, it looks like I need to earn a lot of money now?" ....  I think this writer is on a mission of pointing out this aspect of current Korean life/culture.  Not sure what message the writer is trying to send about it! ....  To me, it felt sad that Koreans have to think like that, because when my wife and I were thinking of having our first baby, "I need to make money now" was not at all the first thought in my mind.  Didn't even think about it for a year or two at least.  We were just happy.   I mean, in your late 20s, why would you think so pessimistically about your future?

Also, @selen4ever, you read the writer's mind yesterday when you guessed JE was complaining about DG's staying in that office with HN Apparel.  Today she asked him to move, as soon as he said he was planing to make a lot of money.  "If you are earning a lot, you will have more staff, so you will need a better office" (so on)...  Haha.

14 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

She definitely lost 2 buttons. When SH is looking at her jacket you can see that her left sleeve has 1 button and the right one has 3 buttons. 

Ah, I see.  Isn't it funny that the woman didn't even notice that the jacket was so damaged when she put it on?  It is like she is under so much stress that she has no sense of what she is doing.  It was also funny to see her just go crazy over nothing, as her son came home a bit late.  She then hopped off to the kitchen with a panic attack after yelling at her husband too.  I am loving this.  Yeah, the evil duo are really on the run now.

why is the plot dragging so slow? it is ep. 104 and nothing is revealed yet. There are only 17 episodes left. I know HG and HN will probably get married in ep. 121 :) but the other events are really too slow. I mean is JE yet to make a new plot? It is really ridiculous 

Apart from that, I guess Hanna is going to play some role here. She is polite to Eunae. She heard fake SJ talking to SH about Eunae and SH seen together in the alley. She also noticed the missing button. 

15 minutes ago, jayakris said:

By the way, the writer had some more on this "whether to have the baby or not" question today.  JH was seen telling JG that HanNa was in two minds about it, saying it like it is rather normal.  She was saying that she was glad that JE is not like that and wants to have the baby right away.  Then later we saw JE telling DG that she wanted to have the baby as and when it happens, and DG says he is glad she thinks that way.  His next line was, "so, it looks like I need to earn a lot of money now?" ....  I think this writer is on a mission of pointing out this aspect of current Korean life/culture.  Not sure what message the writer is trying to send about it! ....  To me, it felt sad that Koreans have to think like that, because when my wife and I were thinking of having our first baby, "I need to make money now" was not at all the first thought in my mind.  Didn't even think about it for a year or two at least.  We were just happy.   I mean, in your late 20s, why would you think so pessimistically about your future?

I'm not sure this is an aspect of Korean life-culture or just the younger generation. I am 29 and from the U.S. and I think financial stability is important before having children. My fiance and I are working to build up a savings, have a home, a wedding, and then we'll try to have children. I think this is normal for my generation, as least where I am (densely populated U.S. city). I don't think of it as being pessimistic, more like cautious.

8 hours ago, matchamilktea said:

I'm not sure this is an aspect of Korean life-culture or just the younger generation. I am 29 and from the U.S. and I think financial stability is important before having children. My fiance and I are working to build up a savings, have a home, a wedding, and then we'll try to have children. I think this is normal for my generation, as least where I am (densely populated U.S. city). I don't think of it as being pessimistic, more like cautious.

It is of course good for you to be cautious and careful like that.  That is how you should be, and I commend you!  And you are right that there are more worries in the younger folks about future financial stability now, than 20-30 years ago.  Still I don't think the life pressures are so much in the U.S. (and in most places) that the younger generation would speak in a "this-is-a-normal-option" tone about not having a baby if an accidental pregnancy actually happens.  That everybody in this drama is speaking like that, surprises me.  In fact, I can even understand the younger generation having their worries and considering not giving birth after an accidental pregnancy, but the would-be-grandparents talking about it as even an option (much less complaining that the daughter is keeping the baby like here)?  That is certainly extremely rare in the U. S. where I live, or in India where I am from.  

I think I have actually seen another drama or two that showed young women considering what to do about a pregnancy, after the BF/husband left or died... Have never seen anybody, especially the women's parents, openly talk about the option of not giving birth to the baby like in this drama.   That is why a couple of us noticed it, and started discussing it.

By the way, there is no doubt that the writer had deliberately written things in the drama on this topic.  Yet another item today was when JH told EA that everybody is worried about Korea's dropping birth rate and joked that EA is a patriot.  There are so many lines on this topic from the writer, and none of it seems necessary in the overall plot.

4 hours ago, gladys57 said:

@darr

Now we have 3 guys on this thread! 

I did mention to my daughter once that it is very refreshing to read comments from a guy's perspective and she agrees totally! :D

You need to guess who the other one is?

:lol:

I knew the others but never imagines his.

Jimb and Lewis are guys.

I think we have more than 3 guys:P:lol:

4 hours ago, gladys57 said:

This thread is moving so fast, we'll hit 200 pages real soon! I did watch dailies before I became a grandmum and I didn't notice any of them having so many comments as SAT!

This thread had only 7 pages when the drama hit 25 episodes, and just 22 pages when it hit 50 episodes.  From then on, it has been going at 3+ pages a day, as we went past page 100 by the 75th episode, and now page 189 by Ep 104.   I think we will reach 240-250 by the time the drama ends.   I have not seen any daily drama having this much discussion, in a very long time.  Anybody has the time to find out the forum records on past daily dramas?

Any guesses of what JE will do with those keys she takes out of HN's handbag. My guess would be it has something to do with the office space DG shares with HN.  Will she stage a break in to make it look like the place is unsafe in an attempt to force DG to move out. 

EA's expression at the end was not a pleasant one. I'm now back to my original thought that EA maybe faking or she now remembers only what happen in the alley. 

SH keeps digging her own grave even deeper, but the writers don't have the creativity to make her punishment fits the crime. First she will be slapped around by two HN mothers and she will be kicked out with her daughter from their house, JE losing everything including her job and DH one day walks into the street trying to take her own life, her mother will run after her but she will fall down the stairs looking at her daughter getting hit by a car, I would have given her a stroke that paralyzed her body and locked her up in a mental hospital , with one memory reoccurring over and over her dear JE getting hit by a car, who survived the accident and disappeared forever working in a restaurant washing dishes for a living and she lives in a dark basement room that sees no sun and moles growing everywhere and the rain and the dast and sewage system smells enter the room, going every day back home with no one waiting for her sitting in the dark with no memory of her past.

3 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

Any guesses of what JE will do with those keys she takes out of HN's handbag. My guess would be it has something to do with the office space DG shares with HN.  Will she stage a break in to make it look like the place is unsafe in an attempt to force DG to move out. 

EA's expression at the end was not a pleasant one. I'm now back to my original thought that EA maybe faking or she now remembers only what happen in the alley. 

I think EA memory is really lost she has no reason to lie, but she will dismiss the incident of the lost button and move on.

Archived