[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, meoooooowwww said:

Oh My God! HN♥HG scenes today are very sad! I believe HN will open up her heart after this! :tears:

Edit I cried non stop after watching what had happened between them. HG is very patient to wait HN even it was raining! He still believe HN will come to the park. But, when he heard HN's confession that she met DG, he really upset. Of course HN looks guilty.

If I'm not mistaken HG has confessed “Saranghamnida” to HN.

Based on the preview both JE and HG will not go to work as HG is sick and JE.... I don't know tho. Probably that is why Hanna ask SH if JE is sick too and SH's reaction looks shocked as if Hanna tell SH that HG is sick. Can I praise writer-nim as he/she did a good job by make JG to come over to JH's house!

Really?

JG went to her house?

I'm gonna watch this.

This is so refreshing.

It is becoming so cruel to watch her live without purpose. 

I might not know the reason for the visit but the fact that he went there is a huge psychological relief and support at the same time.

No time for extra plotting but trying to cover up for the ones already done by these wicked souls and I want that halmoni to swallow her words one day.

2 minutes ago, darr said:

Really?

JG went to her house?

I'm gonna watch this.

This is so refreshing.

It is becoming so cruel to watch her live without purpose. 

I might not know the reason for the visit but the fact that he went there is a huge psychological relief and support at the same time.

No time for extra plotting but trying to cover up for the ones already done by these wicked souls and I want that halmoni to swallow her words one day.

JG will come to JH's house in tomorrow's episode as JH is sick (probably because she refuses to eat) :sweatingbullets:

Translation:

Hey guys, so this is a joint translation by @mqiuwenand myself! She has been really helpful in getting the finer details of the translation and I’m just summarising

:D

HN suddenly recalls she is meant to meet HG! She then checks her phone realising that he called her... HN frantically tells DG she has to quickly head out because she’s promised someone to meet them :tears:

HN arrives to HG’s location and yells out “MD-Nim you still been waiting? I’m so sorry!” HG responds saying he thought he got stood up! HN tells him she wasn’t trying to avoid him and gets frustrated asking why he didn’t go somewhere indoors or buy an umbrella when it was raining.

HG then tells her he couldn’t leave as he had already promised to wait until she would turn up! He was really worried about her and then asks why she is late? HN mentions DG’s name and HG instantly snaps! He gets mad saying he must look like a laughingstock in this situation :tears:

HG then states that he thought something happened to her company or that she got stuck in the rain. He tells her that many scenarios crossed his mind whilst waiting for her but he never once thought it would involve DG! HG feels like he made a fool of himself </3

HN tries to correct the misunderstanding by saying it’s not what he was thinking but before she could completely explain, HG cuts her off! He tells her that he was waiting for her and only her! HN apologises once again but he leaves, dropping the flowers :bawling:

We then move on to HN and HG returning home! HN looks down at her bouquet, mulling on the events that had transpired! She then takes out her phone and plays HG’s voicemail, listening to it pensively...

In the first voicemail, HG says he is so worried that it’s driving him crazy! He asks her if something bad has happened and tells her he won’t be angry but would appreciate if she could call him back... For the second voicemail, HG firmly states that she cannot  get hurt without his permission and that he truly LOVES HER! :wub:

35 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

@ajummapunkinssiI dont need her to grovel or anything I need her to understand that he is for real and he  never was playing her or anything like DG was doing.

By groveling I just mean she will be sorry and will try to make it up to him. Maybe not the correct word to use but she did do wrong even if it wasn’t intentional. I know you aren’t bothered by some of the ways she has treated him but it has bothered me and I do hope this will make her realize she needs to treat him more appropriately. I do expect this to be a turning point for her though. This writer has drawn out this for way too long. A natural progression is fine but the end of the drama is getting close and it’s time to begin to address the real issues and not keep rehashing around and around the same things over and over. I don’t like it when they keep postponing everything then give a lot of details and try to resolve everything in the last 2 episodes. 

32 minutes ago, mocmoc272 said:

Translation:

Hey guys, so this is a joint translation by @mqiuwenand myself! She has been really helpful in getting the finer details of the translation and I’m just summarising

@mocmoc272 Thanks my dear for the credits! You know I love going thru them with you, right? :wub::wub::wub:

34 minutes ago, roli said:

I am so angry with today episode. I just not gonna watch it until they decided to be a couple. Its just waisting time with all this. 

I am a bit angry the writer choose to use DG as the cause for HN to question what she really feel toward HG. But to see it in another direction, this is the clear way of showing HN that she really is over her crush  toward DG. Now its should show the development of real love between HG & HN. 

The push & full the writer is doing with HNxHG relationship is the key point of this drama. The other issues are just sub-track. A filler (at least for me...)

Side Note : I would wish HN & HG to be together (I meant already a loving couple...) when the birth secret is reveal so HN will have a full support from a love one. HN should feel betray by her adopted mother when it reveal that she was adopted n the circumstances of how its happened.  HN wouldnt be comfortable toward her birth mother n her family also. Considering how they treat her so far... So by solidifying HN & HG relationship,, she'll have the support she need.  

2nd Side Note : I hope the writer will give us a positive preview of lovey dovey HG&HN by Thursday. 

My heart really broke for HK in this episode...I can't believe he waited for her in the pouring rain :tears: I get it's hard for HN to trust him given their past and how many times he has told her he's not interested in dating, but HN need to understand this man is madly in love with her for real. I almost teared up with their little moment at the park, it was so heartbreaking to see HK so defeated because no matter what he does, DK always comes first for HN. On top of all, we got A Shy Confession playing in the background during that scene to make it even sadder. I had already imagined that song for a cute scene between our leads and not a such a sad one, but oh well :sweatingbullets: Their scenes in this episode were wonderful though, and I think this will be a turning point. Looks like HN will take care of HK next episode since the poor thing got sick...I can't wait to watch that. Just imagine HK's reaction when he wakes up to HN looking after him :P:wub:

I also feel so sorry for JH and JG. They shouldn't have to sacrifice their relationship because of psycho JE and simpleton DK. JE is so selfish man, she already made sure her aunt doesn't ever find her daughter, and now she also wants her to step aside so she can be with DK. She just wants it all. I really hope all hell breaks loose the day JH finds out about everything. She better snap and kick everyone out of her house. The Grandma is also despicable. She claims to love her daughter so much, yet she's taking away her last chance to be happy right after the news of her daughter's death. She doesn't even care if her daughter falls dead sick as long as she has her way.

9 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

HG just going to think he is hallucinating again I bet lol.

I would happily welcome that situation. I want HG to say I love u to HN face to face. His love confession in the voice message is not good enough...

1 hour ago, fieza1871 said:

I am a bit angry the writer choose to use DG as the cause for HN to question what she really feel toward HG. But to see it in another direction, this is the clear way of showing HN that she really is over her crush  toward DG. Now its should show the development of real love between HG & HN. 

The push & full the writer is doing with HNxHG relationship is the key point of this drama. The other issues are just sub-track. A filler (at least for me...)

Side Note : I would wish HN & HG to be together (I meant already a loving couple...) when the birth secret is reveal so HN will have a full support from a love one. HN should feel betray by her adopted mother when it reveal that she was adopted n the circumstances of how its happened.  HN wouldnt be comfortable toward her birth mother n her family also. Considering how they treat her so far... So by solidifying HN & HG relationship,, she'll have the support she need.  

2nd Side Note : I hope the writer will give us a positive preview of lovey dovey HG&HN by Thursday. 

I will not actually agree with you on the push and pull stuff.

HN and HK are not the key point of this drama.

This is a family drama. The romance is there  to attract the romance lovers else the drama will be boring. Their romance has nothing to do with the main theme of this drama which is what damages parents can cause to their children unknowingly through their words which can have a spiral effect like we have here.

It's issuing a strong warning out there to parents to be mindful of what they say to their kids. They may forget but the kids hardly do. It shapes who they are.

It now shows a contract between good parenting and bad. U don't have to have money to be a good parent e.g. HN and DG parents. They are not rich but they are there for the children. 

The writer smartly  made HN and HK romance independent of the theme of the drama. We can see that the theme only surround JE, HN and DG families  only. The drama can survive without them as well as their story can survive without the other story too and that happened when HK decided not to date JE.

It's sad to watch HG being heartbroken but HN needed this wake up call to get her head on straight. The sad part is she really didn't know when someone is being sincere and someone was only using her. DG has used her over and over again and she allowed it to happen.  HN set this standard with DG and he took advantage of the fact that she would always be available to him whenever he called. She now has to face the reality that her priorities still are with someone whose heart is with another. What happen to DG was because of JE and it had nothing to do with her. Everything that DG has done has always been about his feelings for JE and he's never thought of her feelings. HN will have to set her priorities in check and get that DG is not the man who cares about her. HG stood in the pouring down rain waiting because his thoughts were only about her. 

Now HG is sick because of her and she's still hesitant on taking that step towards him. HN has to get that her heart has started to change and that she does care about HG and he needs her now. Her continuing to hide is not going to change the fact that she has been one track minded very naive and blind. The man who loves her and has shown his love has been right in front of her and it's time to give his love a chance. 

Here is the written preview and the google translation 

상훈(서현철) 한결(진주) 고열 시달리자 하늬(인아) 불러 간병 부탁한다. 실연 상처받은 안위 걱정하던 여사() 선희(지수) 남자에게 전화 거는

When Sanghoon (Seo Hyun-chul) finds that he is suffering from high fever (pearl-type), he asks him to take care of him. Ms. Moon (Namyungmi) and Seon Hee (Jiwon Won), who were worried about the comfort of their wounded daughters, called her daughters' men

Archived