Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Vagabond, 배가본드

SBS is really killing the excitement. It's really tough to pass this weekend without Vagabond. Is it true? Vagabond has been confirmed for season 2 with total 8 episodes? I read few comments on YouTube and Twitter.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Hush said:

SBS is really killing the excitement. It's really tough to pass this weekend without Vagabond. Is it true? Vagabond has been confirmed for season 2 with total 8 episodes? I read few comments on YouTube and Twitter.

Nothing is set on stone yet. We will have to judge based on the ending next week.

Here I am, done with 14 and I realised that I have a very big trust issue problem after watching vagabond. It has open up a lot of suspicious thoughts for me...

• Hae Ri is Micheal’s Girlfriend. (Honestly I don’t see why. I bet that it’s Edward’s secretary, she just looks the most suspicious one)
  • -
  • Dal Geon egging on Dynamic, giving Edward news about things. (To me it’s a bit suspicious...Like as if he is egging Dynamic to fight John & Mark. Now John & Mark has fallen and things still doesn’t add up. So to me, Dal Geon trusting Edward easily might be a bit suspicious.) 
  • -
  • Who is Samuel? (Personally It’s a half and half for me on Edward. A hunch tells me that it’s not Edward...but another half tells me that he is. Like Dal Geon in dynamic office. Edward might use Dal Geon to destroy John & Mark so they can take the F-x Plan, but it feels incomplete.)
  • -
  • Dal Geon just shoot someone in the trailer. (I think he killed someone. Then it might be possible That he ran away to cover some sort of truth, thus it lands him back at episode 1)
  • -
  • Why only after the court hearing then Jerome comes back? (it feels like that Samuel ordered Jerome to come back only after the court hearing is done.)

The pain of waiting is just so..uncomfortable..really need to know the truth. Any other theories do y’all have?

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Hush said:

I've read rumours of s2 but this is my 1st time reading that it is confirmed and will have 8 episodes. I'll treat s2 as a rumour for now until after ep 16 :).

4 hours ago, Sushimi said:

The pain of wait is just so..uncomfortable..really need to know the truth. Any other theories do y’all have?

Ohhh...I have many theories. Ranging from plausible to wishful thinking. Hahaha

Theories: 

1) there will be a new character at the end ala Johnny Depp in Magical Beasts 1.......a guy with a ruby ring and a cigar in hand, the camera will focus on his back and zoom in, and guy will turn around, the camera now focused on his face, he smirks...screen goes black.....and que Vagabond Season 2 title card

2) Haeri is avenging her dead dad and she's Micheal's killer. Plausible. Probably will go this route. They went through the effort to show her Japanese passport in an earlier episode.

3) theories for Dalgun's ending:

a) the plane crash case went cold and no one gets punished, Dalgeon goes crazy and says screw the goverment! Then he decides to join a real mercenary.

b) everything is a movie and Dalgun is the main actor who does his own stunts. One of my early theory was all the characters are actually actors, all that happens is a movie directed by Dalgun as the stuntman film maker. The end scene will be Dalgun shouting cut :lol:

4) Ki Tae Woong is funding Vagabond since he's chaebol rich. Also Vagabond could be ran by his super rich family and actually Vagabond is the big bad evil, someone hacked the NIS and the airport....only Bullet Chicken hacker can do that. Also Bullet chicken ahjumma's husband was a NIS agent and died in the field #revengemotive. The theory continues with KTW was EP's daughter (the one who died in another plane crash, refer ep 1 or 2) boyfriend/lover/partner, and he's hellbent on revenge after her death. I would like to see this theory come to life. Because I want more KTW screentime #priorities. However the possibility of this theory is hmmm....5%? 0%? Hahahah

5) this wishfulthinking theory is stemmed from my assumption that KTW is gonna die in ep15-16: KTW is assumed dead. But he is still alive ala Mr Kang. He takes on a new identity and becomes a musical actor. There will be an epliogue: KTW doppelganger-not-doppelganger singing with Dalgun. Dalgun also quit his stuntman job to live a calmer life and be a musical actor. Together they'll conquer the musical scene. The end.

------

I'm curious if we will ever learn about KTW's dead partner. Initially I theorized that KTW's dead partner was his senior/mentor who is also Dalgun's dead bro, the timeline matches with Dalgun adopting Hoon. But they never elaborated about the case or who his partner was. They went through the effort of introducing KTW at the memorial talking about Blaise Pascal, I thought there will be more to it rather than just mentioned in passing.

vlJ1Q5.gif

mOX5q9.gif

Anyways...I saw this BTS pic and I don't think I've seen it in the drama yet. KTW and hamster at a gym. Or did I miss it?

76901039_2596370473753737_24348141211290

• Like 4

F7-F5-F48-D-C2-CD-42-DF-89-A6-4-FB1113-B
FC2-BC25-E-9558-475-C-B3-F9-AC8414945-BF

What are the chances to say that Dal Geon became a sniper because he was being threaten by ‘Samuel’ that if he tries to fight back, Hae Ri will die? So Dal Geon make a decision to disappear from Hae ri’s life and runaway and ended up becoming a sniper. Then for Hae Ri, maybe she is on a Mission to meet a client and that client hire Dal Deon to kill her because the client is suspicious about her. Thus they meet again..in this situation. 

• Like 3

Army boy boy hahahaha @Lawyerh

Stills for ep 15

IMG-20191120-083434.jpg

Bare chest... *faint* so...handsomeeee

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 11/15/2019 at 2:12 PM, realistic2280a said:

I just wanna say.... i like LSG's hair in this drama....its better than the longer hair he has now... pls dont have a hair like Lee Dong wook! Hahahaha:lol:

OMG when I read your comment I thought you were talking about this:

515e1765-59b7-4403-b484-0ed00cfdd27d.png

Not this:

201911201803861457-1.png

(!!!!)

Hahaha.

Fear not. I doubt he'll ever grow it that long.

75595290-2535736149991758-36441687275405

• LOL 4

Hae Ri in Prison, Dal Geon in Army...Just what the heck happened omg. This series is really killing my brain cells.:grimace: 

But Dal Geon’s abs though

52337605-54-A9-4289-94-DF-9-F8-AFBA59-CB

https://www.soompi.com/article/1366972wpp/lee-seung-gi-prepares-for-all-out-revenge-in-vagabond

3943fc0f63a249b8bbf637901fbd57d9.jpeg?s=

Lee Seung Gi Prepares For All-Out Revenge In “Vagabond”

Lee Seung Gi is gearing up for an epic battle in “Vagabond.”

On November 20, SBS gave viewers a peek at the upcoming episode. In the stills, Cha Dal Gun (played by Lee Seung Gi) is wearing a military uniform and stands in front of the mirror. He also appears shirtless as he checks his rifle and practices his aim.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Hae Ri in Prison, Dal Geon in Army

Perhaps Hae Ri was wrongly accused and thrown in prison. The pride and honour of being an NIS agent no longer resides in her heart as she might have felt betrayed. Thus, the reason why she became a black agent thereafter.

And cuts to the opening scene in Episode 1. Dal Geon perhaps joined some secret military force to find Samael.  And that was when he encountered Hae Ri, in 2019.

So many theories, unresolved, in the last two episodes of Vagabond :blink:

Quick translation: “What happened since the last broadcast kept the tension going as to Go Haeri, who is standing with a criminal code of "Hidden Benefits from Crime" or whether Go Haeri will be the main character of the ‘great rebellion.”

Source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000206237

Suzy, why are you in jail? 'Vagabond', it's not over until it's completely over

Source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000206237

The SBS drama 'Vagabond' is a melo action drama that uncovers a massive national corruption found behind the hidden truth of a civilian plane crash. Even though Bae Suzy doesn't seem to be much involved in the game, she plays a big role as Black Agent Go Haeri who is an NIS agent with sharp eyes and a face that cares about the hope of others.

On Nov 21st, the crew increased tension by revealing photos showing that Bae Suzy was in prison. In the photo, Go Haeri lined up like the other prisoners to take a mugshot, those taken during the detention process to identify the suspect.

With her sad and gloomy expression, she wore a jade-coloured jersey carved with number 4815. The panel containing personal information held by Go Haeri revealed her identity and the crime she committed was "Criminal for hiding crime". However, is Go Haeri a large scale criminal? Her straight gaze at the camera attracted much attention.

In the last broadcast, Go Haeri and Cha Dal-gun visited Jessica who was incarcerated in the detention centre and was confused by the sentence saying that the truth they knew might not be true.

Suzy's scene in a prison suit was shot at a location set in Paju, Gyeonggi-do. Bae Suzy touched the prisoner's clothes as if it was the first time. Her funny behaviour in front of the mirror, decked in a prisoner's uniform invited laughter from the staff. After that, Bae Suzy surrounded by dozens of staff, began to concentrate. Being in the middle of the crowd, Suzy tried to immerse herself in emotion while keeping the script in hand. And as soon as the shooting started, she smoothly expressed the complex thoughts of Go Haeri who was in a crisis situation. Yoo In-sik and the staff praised her by raising their thumbs at Bae Suzy.

Production company Celltrion Entertainment said, "Suzy has made a new appearance through 'Vagabond'. Especially in this scene, a fresh charm that has never been shown by Suzy exploded. Please look forward to it."

• Like 3

Why is Haeri jailed but not Dalgun? I say there will be a significant time jump in ep 15 to cover Haeri's jail time. 

I wonder where Dalgun is getting his weapons. The guy is a broke stuntman. I hope we'll get to know who's sponsoring him. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

Why is Haeri jailed but not Dalgun? I say there will be a significant time jump in ep 15 to cover Haeri's jail time. 

I wonder where Dalgun is getting his weapons. The guy is a broke stuntman. I hope we'll get to know who's sponsoring him. 

Dal Geon I think go army. Hae Ri I think she entered jail in 2012. So it must be before they time jump to years later.

Hahah...can't wait to watch!

• Like 3

@katakwasabidon’t think anyone will die. It’s more on their lives will 100% be different than what it is currently.

• Like 2

After watching snippets of it....Dal Geon is a very tragic character. Born too innocent to trust everyone. Which is his downfall. But from ep 16, I think things will change for him. He will become someone stronger, fearsome and not get hurt again...

But this scene..made me giggle.:joy::joy: I Guess it’s a calm before the storm thing

91-E44-A57-1300-4373-B656-58-A20-A41-FC0

• Like 3

When is Dalgun not dying is the question. Haha

7002_0-51841800-1574435581_screenshot_20

I haven't watched ep 12. Saw spoilers. Everything is as predicted it seems. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

After watching snippets of it....Dal Geon is a very tragic character. Born too innocent to trust everyone. Which is his downfall. But from ep 16, I think things will change for him. He will become someone stronger, fearsome and not get hurt again...

But this scene..made me giggle.:joy::joy: I Guess it’s a calm before the storm thing

She. saw. it.

1.png

2.png

Today, CDGxGHR (or LSGxSuzy if you prefer), felt like a real couple.

Woah. Haeri stabs Jessica in the preview. I still don't see how they can conclude this. It really looks like it will end with the sniper Dalgun and scarf Haeri scene in ep 1. Ep 16 is still in 2012.