[Drama 2019] Vagabond, 배가본드

larus

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New still cuts, possibly for Ep 14 :)

NIS agents including Go Haeri, Ki Taewoong, Kang Joochul, Gong Hwasook and Kim Sehun all gathered together to pay tribute to their colleagues who lost their lives in Morocco. Production company Celltrion Entertainment praised Suzy’s passion for doing the best in the scenes. “Please pay attention and watch until the last broadcast of Vagabond, which will bring Go Haeri’s fierce performance with variety of charms."

cr. foreverbaesuzyy

7 minutes ago, cadymcbronzie said:

New still cuts, possibly for Ep 14 :)

NIS agents including Go Haeri, Ki Taewoong, Kang Joochul, Gong Hwasook and Kim Sehun all gathered together to pay tribute to their colleagues who lost their lives in Morocco. Production company Celltrion Entertainment praised Suzy’s passion for doing the best in the scenes. “Please pay attention and watch until the last broadcast of Vagabond, which will bring Go Haeri’s fierce performance with variety of charms."

cr. foreverbaesuzyy

I was just about to share the same pic. Haha

Yesss...thankfully they did not forget their lost colleagues and have a tribute/memorial scene. Yessssss!

26 minutes ago, cadymcbronzie said:

Oh my goodness... they just released this BTS! :wub:

Awwww...that is so cute~~ :blush:

Eventhough I find Dalgun-Haeri romance is forced in the drama, but I adore LSG-Suzy off camera. Their friendship and closeness is heartwarming to see. To many more years of friendship LSG-Suzy!!! 

Omo! Thanks @cadymcbronzie for sharing the bts facebook clip. It lead me to the KTW video. Hahaha

18 minutes ago, cadymcbronzie said:

HEOL!  Go read the synopsis for Ep 14!  The one who got Oh Sang Mi released from prison is the Prime Minister <_<

And what is this... Ep 14 is showing tonight??  Quit playing games with my heart, SBS!

Ep 14 will air tomorrow due to baseball.

Is it just me or I think LSG is the singer for the OST in the preview. It kinda sounds like him. Hahaha

17 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

Ehhhh..why did Suzy delete her carrot picture :o.

She erroneously thought there was going to be a new episode.

And apparently, there won't be any new episodes next week at all due to Baseball again.

3 hours ago, incoty said:

She erroneously thought there was going to be a new episode.

And apparently, there won't be any new episodes next week at all due to Baseball again.

I saw the rumours that there are no VB episodes next week. I tried to find more info on naver but didn't find any confirmation articles yet. Huhuhu

Lee Seung Gi Throws Down For An Epic Fight Scene In “Vagabond”

Nov 9, 2019
by R. Jun
a0a7011cdfc54fb49b3d1fe75e89f1f5.jpeg?s=

Lee Seung Gi and Yoo Tae Oh engage in an incredible fight scene in the upcoming episode of SBS’s “Vagabond.”

The drama released new stills of the fight from the upcoming November 9 episode. Cha Dal Gun (played by Lee Seung Gi) runs into Jerome (Yoo Tae Oh) at a furniture gallery, after which ensues a fierce pursuit and battle.

Before the scene, Lee Seung Gi extensively discussed details with the fight choreographer, and despite the staff’s expressions of caution, the actor was determined to do it himself. In the end, Lee Seung Gi and Yoo Tae Oh, after countless rehearsals together, successfully brought to life a breathtaking action sequence.

A source from Celltrion Entertainment said, “Lee Seung Gi and Yoo Tae Oh practiced and rehearsed without rest, and they put their all into the scene. We’re certain that the two actors’ incredible passion will be felt by viewers. Please look forward to the November 9 episode.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1364492wpp/lee-seung-gi-throws-down-for-an-epic-fight-scene-in-vagabond

@katakwasabi- I have to apologise for my previous comments. I’ve been part of soompi for about 6 years I think (although I don’t post very often) and I have never been mean to anyone before. It wasn’t fair of me to call you out. I’m sorry.

I was obviously in a grumpy mood at the time (which is not an excuse for being mean) and I think I was frustrated because this k-drama was the first k-drama in a very long time where I was watching it live and I was soooo looking forward to having joint discussions etc but instead I just saw mostly negative comments about the show from many people here and on Dramabeans. Admittedly, I did find that depressing and uninspired to make any posts or join the discussion.

Don’t worry, even though I am enjoying the show I have had many eyerolls while watching it lol but it still hasn’t stopped me from loving it.

And I am very pleased and heartened that you enjoy and appreciate the cast off the set. All the bts are so much fun and frankly I could watch entire show just made of these. The reaction vid of Suzy & LSG of the eps 1-4 is magic. They really come off as very good friends who made a show together. Kudos to the whole cast. That’s why it’s so important to me that there is some positivity about the show. It’s clear from occasional comments they make that these actors read some posts. 

Now, if I can throw my two cents in about the plot, I also subscribe to the theory that Edward Park is a bad guy. We’ve been given many clues here and there. Also, Remember how he spoke about his young daughter who died (when he was speaking to the families for the first time - ep2 I think?). Part of me thinks it was her death that sent him on a war-path that he’s on now but another part of me also thinks (and I KNOW this sounds crazy) that Mickey is his daughter. Their relationship is very formal but she is very devoted to him.  This would prove that he was lying about everything from the very beginning.  This show is crazy so I am allowed to have outlandish theories lol. 

On 11/8/2019 at 1:23 PM, katakwasabi said:

Ep 14 will air tomorrow due to baseball.

Is it just me or I think LSG is the singer for the OST in the preview. It kinda sounds like him. Hahaha

No, it’s not Seung gi who sings the song. I was a fan of Seunggi the singer since 10 years ago so I recognize his voice quite well. 

Archived