Quantcast

[Drama 2019] Vagabond, 배가본드

There is really not much to discuss plot- wise. Everyone with any influence in S Korea are under the influence of John and Marks. The hired killers find it easy to transport weapons between countries borders. Everyone internationally is bought off. There are secret agents everywhere. The Korean embassy mysteriously clears out with no personnel. The Korean reporters are bought off. The Prime Minister and President are in cahoots. The NIS, police, legal system and news companies are bought off.

Like seriously, what do you want me to discuss? There are only FOUR good guys. And 2 minor side characters who are on the good guys sides. Then 2 minor, minor side character which includes the obligatory IT expert. The 8 good guys have multiple roles or talents.

So what do you want me to comment on? GTW's tattoos or GHR's hair. I do like whatshisname's shooting style though. Bam bam bam, no hesitation. KTW- he's cool but only because it's the actor who made the character cool.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@lightbringer06 , @lu09 People do lie about their CV but not like him        Breaking rock , Attempt 1 & 2   I don’t know which one worse     

Can I do overtime boss       

@Lawyerh @Sushimi him , her &  the gun are  destined            ** # gu family book # vagabond # 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

So what do you want me to comment on? GTW's tattoos or GHR's hair. I do like whatshisname's shooting style though. Bam bam bam, no hesitation. KTW- he's cool but only because it's the actor who made the character cool.

Hahaha. Do you mean Dalgun's tattoos? Cause I'm sure KTW haven't shown any tattoos yet :joy:.  And yes, KTW is cool and I do think SSR playing him is influencing my perception for the character. 

74363924_2558728110851307_45843080242769

74569273_2568755919848526_65226074290189

Anyways...why is SBS blocking youtube videos. I want to watch this KTW special clip :(

Plotwise...yeah. there's not much to talk about since it was repetitive up to ep12. Bad guys being incompetent, good guys being lucky. Some stuff happened in ep13 but more less it was the same. The bad guys are still at large, the real big bad boss is still hidden, Haeri-Dalgun only did some hospital scenes, while the other good guys were non-existent :sweatingbullets:.  

I wonder how they will wrap this with 3 episodes left and we are still in 2012. The most plausible ending is an open ending in present time aka the scene in ep 1...which is just....*sigh*. I prefer my dramas to have a conclusion, instead of a beginning to something else. Hahaha

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
13 hours ago, cadymcbronzie said:

I am really curious if we ever gonna see the light of the first picture (possibly a scene).  Wonder what's all that about :w00t:

That's behind the scenes. I mean them laughing.

This is in drama, maybe present time, as in 2019.

5dc376798d54510c8aa2cfd6-p.jpg

5dc37679ca8db20a3242b96e-p.jpg

The talk they have outside probably happens after this.

• Like 4

New still cuts, possibly for Ep 14 :)

NIS agents including Go Haeri, Ki Taewoong, Kang Joochul, Gong Hwasook and Kim Sehun all gathered together to pay tribute to their colleagues who lost their lives in Morocco. Production company Celltrion Entertainment praised Suzy’s passion for doing the best in the scenes. “Please pay attention and watch until the last broadcast of Vagabond, which will bring Go Haeri’s fierce performance with variety of charms."

cr. foreverbaesuzyy

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, cadymcbronzie said:

New still cuts, possibly for Ep 14 :)

NIS agents including Go Haeri, Ki Taewoong, Kang Joochul, Gong Hwasook and Kim Sehun all gathered together to pay tribute to their colleagues who lost their lives in Morocco. Production company Celltrion Entertainment praised Suzy’s passion for doing the best in the scenes. “Please pay attention and watch until the last broadcast of Vagabond, which will bring Go Haeri’s fierce performance with variety of charms."

cr. foreverbaesuzyy

I was just about to share the same pic. Haha

Yesss...thankfully they did not forget their lost colleagues and have a tribute/memorial scene. Yessssss!

• Like 3
26 minutes ago, cadymcbronzie said:

Oh my goodness... they just released this BTS! :wub:

Awwww...that is so cute~~ :blush:

Eventhough I find Dalgun-Haeri romance is forced in the drama, but I adore LSG-Suzy off camera. Their friendship and closeness is heartwarming to see. To many more years of friendship LSG-Suzy!!! 

Omo! Thanks @cadymcbronzie for sharing the bts facebook clip. It lead me to the KTW video. Hahaha

• Like 1
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, cadymcbronzie said:

HEOL!  Go read the synopsis for Ep 14!  The one who got Oh Sang Mi released from prison is the Prime Minister <_<

And what is this... Ep 14 is showing tonight??  Quit playing games with my heart, SBS!

Ep 14 will air tomorrow due to baseball.

Is it just me or I think LSG is the singer for the OST in the preview. It kinda sounds like him. Hahaha

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

Ehhhh..why did Suzy delete her carrot picture :o.

She erroneously thought there was going to be a new episode.

And apparently, there won't be any new episodes next week at all due to Baseball again.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, incoty said:

She erroneously thought there was going to be a new episode.

And apparently, there won't be any new episodes next week at all due to Baseball again.

I saw the rumours that there are no VB episodes next week. I tried to find more info on naver but didn't find any confirmation articles yet. Huhuhu

• Like 2

Lee Seung Gi Throws Down For An Epic Fight Scene In “Vagabond”

Nov 9, 2019
by R. Jun
a0a7011cdfc54fb49b3d1fe75e89f1f5.jpeg?s=

Lee Seung Gi and Yoo Tae Oh engage in an incredible fight scene in the upcoming episode of SBS’s “Vagabond.”

The drama released new stills of the fight from the upcoming November 9 episode. Cha Dal Gun (played by Lee Seung Gi) runs into Jerome (Yoo Tae Oh) at a furniture gallery, after which ensues a fierce pursuit and battle.

Before the scene, Lee Seung Gi extensively discussed details with the fight choreographer, and despite the staff’s expressions of caution, the actor was determined to do it himself. In the end, Lee Seung Gi and Yoo Tae Oh, after countless rehearsals together, successfully brought to life a breathtaking action sequence.

A source from Celltrion Entertainment said, “Lee Seung Gi and Yoo Tae Oh practiced and rehearsed without rest, and they put their all into the scene. We’re certain that the two actors’ incredible passion will be felt by viewers. Please look forward to the November 9 episode.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1364492wpp/lee-seung-gi-throws-down-for-an-epic-fight-scene-in-vagabond

• Like 5