• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Thats weird all supergal recap post are shirtless pics :o

:heart:

Excuse me...  i m here for the 

U-N-I-F-O-R-M 

(Oh wait u r here for uri pretty cutie babe.. ahh... )

15 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

See see see.... I told you she'll like him, well, how can't she not fall for him?

NW called him from  a far "yoon na moo, na moo-ya" gahhhhh.... please drama god.. just let these two be happy in the end. Jebal

Last nite.. she did this to him ..aw man.. it should be us .. opz correction i mean JaeYi  doing this ya? Ya.:blink:

qvhTxPY.jpg

*grrrr....*

Oh uh.. my posts cant be merged heeee.. sorray Mod. (Ok merged already - tks to @triplem):tongue: 

So this Twitter handle has highlighted some scenes/ recaps  for tonight. 

Part one 

Flashback to the past 

Hot oppa scenes for @stargazer187 @supergal99

Spoiler

Spoiler

OTP crosses path for the first time after they became adults . A continuation of last night’s cliffhanger 

Spoiler

Urggh my heart

I’m Glad she recognised him 

Spoiler

Spoiler

He was whispering her name ...Gosh your heart will ache for him

Spoiler

Parallel scenes of their first meeting as children 

Spoiler

@supergal99 I hv merged. We’re more relaxed  on the night of the drama - as in we Allow consecutive posts for live caps / recaps 

Part 2

I’ll be mad too that a serial murderer can be making money for the crimes he committed. People’s deaths are being sensationalised - no wonder Na moo is so pissed off

JKY is completely slaying the emotional scenes tonight 

Me : Na Moo, you are nothing like your father. Your genes do not determine who you’ll become 

Spoiler

It’s the loneliness in his eyes that pierces your soul. How his heart longs & aches for the Nak Won that he knows

Spoiler

Spoiler

Preview cut 

Spoiler

12 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

@triplem have youu watched yesterday episode.. why I didn't see your comments of it yet. Hahaha. Or you'll binge watching it at once? 

Hahaha.. oh my gosh... you really want me to stay up late huh? 

Yes I have to  watch two episodes at a go. Also I hv too many dramas like @supergal99 says & I was working late tonight 

6 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

So back to our first topic, how can the psychopath killer release his book? And why there's a publisher who agreed on releasing his book

There’s nothing against the law for a publisher to print such books. In fact the publisher knows that it is easy to sell sensationalism . Ethics are put aside because a quick buck can be made 

15 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Not really watching this drama yet, though I caught the first couple of episodes. I can already tell that this drama is going to rip hearts into pieces. Also, I can't help but think of horrible ways for this drama to end. DJ will never escape that he's the son of a murderer. It's a question of whether he can somehow survive all that and still maintain his purpose and his calling. As for whether JY will be able to stay by his side, so that at least DJ someone on his side.

On the other hand, it seems that DJ is such that he attracts people who love him, whether it's his stepmother and his stepsister or JY or even some of his fellow students at the Police Academy. So, maybe DJ has a fighting chance of a somewhat happy ending after all

Thanks loads for the translation.

It’s going to be a drama that will take you on an emotional roller coaster. Their shared tragic past has already left  indelible scars on both their hearts. Will she see his Father each time she looks at him ? Will he feel the weight / burden of being his father’s Son? He has done well for himself thus far , but you can see the struggles he has to keep afloat. 

But I’m hoping that the writer sends the right message at the end of the day . Your  biology does not determine your destiny. Our genetic make up cannot be blamed for everything 

1525998455_maxresdefault.jpg5e5f040217394d28ad7bab8680cc94f5.jpeg?x=engsub-ep-7-8-come-and-hug-me-310x165.jp

How many ways can a person say...  Without whispering a word...  I LOVE YOU...

Spoiler

Ld13sxY.jpg&key=185d2d7a907b56b340813277    Time doesn't stand still,  except for the heart...:heart:

Not only does DJ prove that he from the beginning was different from his father he proves it time and time again. And I might add beautifully!!!   Somehow seeing him face every struggle that is set before him.  Even in not knowing all that has happened to him I already admire the way in which he has become a man.

Becoming a police officer when your father is a WELL known criminal and was hunted and captured by them.  What courage that in itself would take when knowing all to well the challenges he would indeed face.  Yet doing it anyways and doing it proudly and to the best of his ability both mind and body and with HONOR.

A young man who is a team player even while knowing most of the team doesn't want him around.  Willing to help those around him like a female cadet who sought his strength yet found generosity.   I don't want a love triangle formed in this drama but I will admit if I was YJ and saw DJ day after day.  It wouldn't  take me long to want to grab onto a corner of that triangle or his heart.

JY sitting on that step in deep thought after seeing DJ up close and personal I wondered to myself how many times had he actually rescued her?    Yet an even greater thought was how would you ever let go of someone who was willing to carry you on their back, grab your hand when you were afraid,  laid their body over yours & in front of cars etc...  Most of all risked everything they had including their own life or in having to do anything in order to protect yours?

Is it even possible?

My last thought when we see the flashback of JY on the floor terrified and looking up at  HJ looking at the Christmas tree and her family pictures already splattered and stained with blood.  That hammer grasped within his hand. Yet we see NM walk into the room no blood upon him then it would seem or  on JY at that time.  And yet we know from the flashback of them under the tree after it was over both of them had blood splattered upon them and their clothes.  I am curious to see what actually happened next...

Translation of character descriptions from the official MBC website. (Part 4)

People around Jae Yi

Pyo Taek: 46 years old / Han Jae Yi’s manager

Instead of saying "I made Han Jae Yi what she is today!" he says "Jay Yi carried me on her back to make me who I am today!". As the head of Han Jae Yi’s management agency, he gives her his full trust and support from beginning to end. Since he was never good at studying, he’s bad at grammar and the contract he draws up is a mess. He uses the wrong terminology in use of proverbs. But his heart towards Jae Yi is clear and sincere, a so called “Jae Yi’s Mom” and a overzealous manager.  

Chun Se Kyung: 33 years old / Top actress in Korea

She is a star who has both the looks and the acting ability. Even though people thinks she’s innocent and gentle, but people around her knows that her smile is actually her mocking you. Even though she looks gentle, she is prickly as a cactus.  But if you remove that layer, there is a warmth hiding that even people around her may not be aware of.  She doesn’t forget the kindness and consideration Actress Ji Hye Won showed her when Se Kyung was a rookie actress ten years ago. So she returns the kind gestures to Jae Yi, Ji Hye Won’s daughter. From then, she becomes like a real sister to Jae Yi, giving her haughty advice yet sincerely embracing her whenever Jae Yi faces troubles and isolation in the harsh entertainment world. 

Gil Sung Shik

Father of Nakwon and Moowon, Human rights lawyer

Ji Hye Won

Mother of Nakwon and Moowon, Top actress

Have not started to watch this drama yet, but was curious so took a look here :) seems like a somber drama, but hopefully a nice message about family and how your parents those not define the person you become. I see something of a love triangle to? seems like there is allot of other issue for the OTP, so maybe it gonna be like the love triangle in "Just between lovers" where it was light  consider the main lead in that drama had many thing to overcome, and moon so never liked Joo woo back. derby it was a minor thing in that drama, so i guess that gonna happen here to? anyway gonna watch it when i am in mood for a melodrama :)  

I haven't posted anything ever since Moon Lovers ending and I'm still not satisfied on how it ended. The endings to all those characters was a knife to the heart, I cried while watching their final moments. I started watching this drama a week ago and now I'm all caught up with the latest episode. All I'm going to say is that I would personally go up to Do Jin or Na Moo and Jae Yi or Nak Won ( I don't know which names to refer them by) and TIGHTLY GIVE THEM A HUG AND COMFORT WORDS ALL DAY LONG. I would totally be by their side and listen as they let all grief, sadness, and tears out. I wouldn't even say a word, just letting them know that there is someone out there for them is a great support to them, especially Do Jin since he's the one getting all the blame and hate. I honestly can't watch while people throw food at him, slap him or just yell at him. IT IS NOT HIS FAULT THAT HIS FATHER IS PSYCHOPATH KILLER, DNA DOES NOT MAKE WHO YOU ARE.

I really want to knock couple of teeth out of that reporter and the other reporter who gets interviews from the psychopath killer. I don't understand how a human being would want to associate themselves with a killer, all that just to get ratings. It is morally wrong. This drama reminded me of Tunnel, another good drama worth to watch. 

I wonder if there is a chance of the father or the other son escaping and going after our couple. If they come face to face, all the trauma coming to the surface. Seeing the face of the monster in front of you, not just watching him onscreen, but actually encountering him. It would be a nice closure if our couple ends him and through justice process, maybe that will be by Do Jin's hands, since he is a policeman. 

9 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

P.S. 

@supergal99 is that for photo graduation?? Those are his step-mom and teen SJ. Okay.. I guess I forget to ask this and seems like I am not sure either even I have rewatched it. Is SJ isn't his half-brother? I mean.. during the run away scene, mom said that it's okay for NM since he is his father

Uh oh @stargazer187 i cant focus on the plot - hahaa.. erhm.. yess.. have to check back the drama:grimace:

Enjoy the Latest BTS:

lWmCS0g.jpg

(Oh me wan to 'play' too...heee)

a0eb8Kv.jpg

:wub:

Letz think of it as Not melo but juz a strong love story between 2 lovers strongly bonded by simple true first love since teenage. 

Heeee....the rest are juz obstacles waiting to be removed *dum dum dum*

Stay strong for our OTP everyone!

Spoiler

wOqQRos.jpg

Oh and talking about *cough* "obstacle":

Spoiler

:glasses:

** Ps chingus -pls credit me when u repost my gifs else i will be super melo hahaaa.. (ok chill juz kidding... juz that itz weird to see my gifs in another post) **

9 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Thats a really pretty obstacle :wub:

Hahaaa  pretty n strong (judo hee) too.. u ninja ya? We leave her to u ya.. heeee:tongue:

@supergal99 thanks for the BTS.  Waah!!!! they r so cute!!!!! esp. JKJ.  She says she did not have food (means to say she will be light to lift)  But i think her manager says she did  eat (cake).   He exposed her lie.  So JKY keep on teasing her saying that she told me she did not eat.   And during the lifting scene practise with the PD, at the end, JKJ says she will give a jump up for him to lift.  He teases her after the practise why is his hands shaking so much?????? whats wrong with his hand?? kekekeke, so cute.   while conversing also he talks in banmal to her.  She is noona by 4 years, is it not?  He is 25 and she is 29.  How come he is casual talking with her?  Thats good to see.

I watched yesterdays episode with sub.  NDR, superb acting as well as that young girl(Kim so hyun look-alike) I would say, a good transition between the young and the adult actors.  JKY's acting is really good.  JKJ is cute coz her character  itself is cute and dont find bad in her acting.   Now that we are all big fans of the hottie, in drama also i think there are three girls who have fallen for him.  One our female lead,  hoobae and step sister.  Too much competition for him.  All the cherry blossoms scene are so good to see.

The ratings are rising and i hope so for the coming weeks also.  fighting!!!!!

BlX3C8W.jpg

vDRlZpv.gif

1p2kLsR.gif

Archived