Quantcast
DreamCatcher2011

[Drama 2018] Come Here and Hug Me, 이리와 안아줘

2 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Ps. Uniform hottie is 1.87m tall - he models (and can rap too).

Wowowow... very tall. Well, no wonder ya. Even the tall JKJ is still looking so tiny with him. They're like coming out of manhwa. Love their height. And love that slow-mo falling scene. 

I wish that girl is me. Mwahahahaha.. 

@itgirl very nice posts. Thanks. 

@USAFarmgirl agreed. NW didn't blame NM for what has happened. She even hugged him in relieved. The flashback makes me even curious what was really happened to them.

@pad-hari ah.. yes. I've checked it out. It's Exid. *face palm* *blushing* :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

I just hope Na Moo's step brother doesn't become next serial killer  :grimace:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

@stargazer187

I agree no to love triangles please! There's too much going on already:rolleyes: I think you're getting ahead of yourself LoL. That girl seemed to be a perfectionist? She just wanted to ace her training/test etc. Or she simply wanted good results? And it just so happen a really hot guy (Na-Moo) was within her reach:D Jang Ki-Yong is a model like Kim Woo-Bin, Ahn Jae-Hyun, Lee Soo-Hyuk so they must be over 6ft I guess? 

@supergal99

That's so random!:lol: I'd never thought my ID could push someone to get coffee:D but good for you?:wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, pad-hari said:

New stills. JKJ is so pretty

@supergal99 Yup, the main reason i left that drama in the middle is becoz of her annoying second female lead character.  what a transformation???? the same goes to JKY.  his character is such a badass in My ahjusshi but here wow!!!!! Hope the ratings increase more. 

Wow.. her acting is too good that u left the drama halfway...hahaaa... oh over  here she will get to stretch her acting abit since she has to switch between the bubbly character and the panicky one...:grimace:

Ahh.. dat Ahjusshi drama i have yet to start.. oh need to find time to watch our hottie there :blink:.

52 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

Wowowow... very tall. Well, no wonder ya. Even the tall JKJ is still looking so tiny with him. They're like coming out of manhwa. Love their height. And love that slow-mo falling scene. 

I wish that girl is me. Mwahahahaha.

Aw man.. u notice his long legs in that uniform pic u said u liked??  Heeee..

Come come .. daydream time

FhmwYk9.jpg

(Since itz daytime for us...hahaaa)

47 minutes ago, valentvcd said:

Gosh.. i have not seen the subs but he is studying to be a lawyer or ?? I dont see him as a bad character coz he ... -> looks cute too hahaaa...

@valentvcd

EdIT : ops ops sorray! Wrong brother !!

Heee... i really need coffee!

44 minutes ago, Latte_Anyday said:

@supergal99

That's so random!:lol: I'd never thought my ID could push someone to get coffee:D but good for you?:wink:

Uh huh.. everytime i see yr ID is like seeing my fav Latte heee... milky n sweet (i put sugar in it)

(Aw man .. but itz soooo expensive to get Latte everyday)

:glasses: *last cup... last cup*

Edited by Guest
Add words n tag

Just finished watching eps 5&6.

I don’t know about you guys but I found the part where NM had to part with his stepsister and stepmom so sad. Cried heaps.

Also, loved the part where stepmom was so fiercely protective on NM. 

Arghhh !! Can’t wait for tonight’s episodes!!

• Like 4

@stargazer187

38 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

agreed. NW didn't blame NM for what has happened. She even hugged her in relieved. The flashback makes me even curious what was really happened to them.

It's on my mind too...  Something else continues to bother me and that's NW's step brother.  It's something he said in fact I need to go back and rewatch just the part when he was in the hallway at school protecting the boy who was on the ground from NM's brother.

This is it...:ph34r:

MW confronts HM in asking him these questions that still kind of haunt me for some reason....

" Have you killed someone before?  Do you know what it means... For someone to die because of you? 

No matter what you do with your life from now on, there's nothing as disgusting as that."

What happened 6 years ago in MW's family what was the incident?:huh:

As creepy as it sounds he just has an odd feel to him and when he was asking those questions to HM it was almost as if he knew the answers personally himself... Does MW blame himself for what happened back then?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, konayuki-chan said:

Just finished watching eps 5&6.

I don’t know about you guys but I found the part where NM had to part with his stepsister and stepmom so sad. Cried heaps.

Also, loved the part where stepmom was so fiercely protective on NM. 

Arghhh !! Can’t wait for tonight’s episodes!!

The scene that @USAFarmgirlwrote (like novel hahaaa...) makes me cry last nite when i watched live  wawaaaa... (super melo)

Cto

*clap clap for their acting - so talented)

wow last past...so much feels :o

usually i don't mind love triangles and what not...but i feel if we have one here, it wouldn't suit and just feel like a filler esp if the two are the otp

& wow the dad at writing a book....he's not one bit sorry for his actions hes just good at using situations at to his advantage

• Like 3

hottie's gif.  *nose bleed*

ydxqyh4.gif

cr:dc

LITE INTENSITY

screenshot-444-e1527092917766.png?w=620

I’m impressed by Jang Ki Yong’s ability to exude palatable intensity without coming off as trying too hard. This is my first time watching him in a drama, and there is a nice depth to his acting and eye expression and he naturally simmers with a very clean, comfortable intensity that hits the emotional notes without much effort. I love it and I like watching him in Come Here And Hug Me. The way he stares at Jin Ki Joo in the clip below is swoony, not because of the scene itself, but the subtle way he is emoting Do Jin’s turbulent feelings with his eyes and lips. I’m not feeling much from, and about Jin Ki Joo. I think she did better in Misty as a flippant, richard simmons, ambitious anchorwoman. Jang Ki Yong is the one delivering all the right feels for me right now.

Damn. The background music is lovely.

for more, the blog link: https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2018/05/23/lite-intensity/

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

The dad had death sentence why is he still alive? just looking at him can make us scare.Don't make him out of jail :fearful:

We still don't know he really feel sorry or just asked for sympathy.

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, konayuki-chan said:

I did. I cried with them. NM's heartfelt gratitude and his last-minute waves. They like want to remind me that it's really a melodrma. I'm getting too much excited for a melodrama one. Lol. 

@Latte_Anyday well.. she might fall for him later or if it's not growing that deeper. She has her respect for him. At least she'll end up having a crush on him. LOL

@USAFarmgirl yes, that part also bothered me. He seems like telling what happened to him. But I think he is not that bad. Maybe. When he said things like that means he realized for making a mistake before.  So I assumed that he witnessed something very horrible in his life and he is like blaming himself of something or he is really feeling guilty over a certain occurrence. 

• Like 5

:)Special: The 'machine gun' coffee ( ahhh... coffee!!:tongue:) ordering scene by mbc: hahaaa...:D

Poke @stargazer187 heee.. for a moment itz some comedy drama... haaahaaa... oh yess.. i do hope the cool looking step bro is not a baddie :grimace:

50 minutes ago, valentvcd said:

The dad had death sentence why is he still alive? just looking at him can make us scare.Don't make him out of jail :fearful:

We still don't know he really feel sorry or just asked for sympathy.

Mmmmm... We need @zagigirl and @Lmangla to do an analysis on this ..heh heh heh...

:glasses:

Poke @pad-hari aw man the blogger scolds Richard Simmons too - sounds like a Soompi member ..heee... (ah wait not u ya?):blink:

27 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

It's me...      I know...

Who is dat 'me'? I dont know... ahh.. *ok ok.....i hope itz.. me ! Me!*

(Juz pulling yr leg :glasses:)

Edited by Guest

Looks like I'll be sticking by this drama :) 

I wonder what's going to happen with the Dad and the other son, it's crazy creepy. It reminds me of "I hear your voice" in some ways, and another drama which I've forgotten the title of. The guitar bgm piece although simple and without vocals, sounds amazing as well. 

3 hours ago, valentvcd said:

Yeah he's got so much pain from being left behind I hope he doesn't go off track, copy and idolise his father. 

My pretty scared for the safety of pretty much all female leads in this drama at this point: The mother, sister, female lead, the female police trainee.

Might I also point out that reporter was really annoying, doesn't she understand that her ambitions will scar and harm all the victims even further. 

Edited by stroppyse
Please do not post consecutively within an hour. Instead, edit the previous post.
  • Like 4

kekeke..... love that even in a melo, we are having fun and giggling! hahahaha... love it! :heart:

haven't watched the ep yet but just wanted to comment regarding the book writing by the psycho dad (tags are showing up in the end. soompi is so weird with me at times).... so there is some real life precedence for that which is horrendous.

cant remember the actor's name -- he was weird and I didn't like his acting -- but I do remember there was an english movie or drama about this writer that started the true crime genre writing. this was in the 50s and there was this family that got killed and they were in a farm (so similar in the drama that the setting was isolated) and it was a small town that used to be very peaceful. anyway the killers got caught and this writer himself was a weirdo and so he went to visit these criminals in jail, became their friend and got the scoop on what happened and wrote a book. people were horrified but the book (which had a very tabloid feel) also sold well :o ... but the true crime genre continues to exist. depending on the writer, it can be more like a news story or it can be very tabloid -- really depends on the intent and honour of the writer and the attitude towards the victims...

a more recent case that was in the news was of OJ Simpson. he was accused of killing his wife but got off on lack of evidence. he wrote a book saying "If I did it" and gave details. people were so angry and the family went to court. the publisher backtracked and removed it and it all fell flat...

so when you have people without honour, there will be publishers who will take it up as it is all about money for them and there are people who will buy the book fueling the money. but there are also publishers who want it to be more news story like and to preserve honour of victims and so work towards that.. so all depends on one's honour.    @sandjh @stargazer187 @Latte_Anyday

Edited by Lmangla
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

:lol: BTS for the vlive by mbc:

Poke @Lmangla -> spotted yr fav "jeans model":

4nRxCMh.jpg

(Ok ok juz teasing u.. dun throw his book at me ok? Ok)

:glasses:

Yess to Bromance:wub:

Cr mbc:

6LlyrK6.jpg

:)Stills update:

She is covered with his uniform top:wub: at the hospital ...bed scene:tongue:

iMSchDz.jpg

This for the shippers hahaaa

Cr mbc

Translation of character descriptions from the official MBC website. (Part 3)

People around Do Jin

Yoon Hyun Moo: Yoon Hee-jae's older son, Namu’s half (older) brother / 30 years old / with 7 previous criminal convictions

After her mother abandoned him when he was two years old, Namu’s mother raised him soon after.  But after finding out that she’s not his biological mother,  he soon fell wayward at a young age. Everyone, including his father, likes Namu better than him even though Namu is just a weakling who’s nothing like his father. He wished Chae Ok Hee could become his mother. Even though she was rough with her words, she was kind. Even Chae Ok Hee treated Namu as if she’s her son. So Jin, the only person he liked would only take the hands of Namu.  He was never really loved by anyone and thus the lack of affection and inferiority was transformed into a hate towards humans. The sense of loss and weakness was manifested in violence toward others.

Chae Ok Hee: Yoon Hee-jae's fourth wife, the stepmother of the Namu and the biological mother of So Jin / 50 years old

After losing her first husband who was So Jin’s biological father to lung cancer, she worked hard.  She had a strong will to make ends meet but needed a place to lean on, and So Jin needed a father. She started living with Yoon Hee Jae after falling to his lies. He was smooth with words and most importantly, he seemed to like So Jin. Thus, she suddnenly became a mother of his two children. Unlike her original intention, who was not willing to give affection, Namu stayed in her heart even though she tried to ignore him.  Even though she didn’t give birth to him, she kept on thinking Namu could be her son and So Jin’s older brother.

Chae So Jin: Namu’s step (younger) sister / 21 years old / Hair salon assistant

She became an assistant at a hair salon in Cheongdam-dong Seoul, a place she only dreamed about. As an assistant to hair stylist who styles celebrity’s hair, she reunited with Jae Yi. When Jae Yi was Nak Won, she really liked Nak Won since she was pretty and kind. But since her older brother and Jae Yi has something going on between the two, she really feels sorry for the two and at the same time jealous since it feels like Jae Yi is taking her older brother away from her. So after intentionally ruining Jae Yi’s hair, she gets in trouble from the hair stylists too. She’s cheerful and cute but also speaks in dialect and foul language. Thus, she’s popular with men too.     

Lee Yeon Ji: Do Jin’s junior at Police University / 26 years old / Police lieutenant of Gangnam police station

She’s the youngest from a peaceful middle-class family and received lots of affection from her older brother and sister. So maybe that’s the reason that when she first entered the Police University after hearing her friend say that, "That senior, I heard that he’s Yoon Hee-jae's son," that piqued her interest in him. He, who was the center of gossip, had such a bright smile and was kind to everyone and seemed more righteous than anyone. The more she watched him in secret, her feelings for him grew. Without even being able to guess, the painful love he is in, the painful hurt he’s hiding.

Kim Jong Hyun: Friend of Dojin / 27 years old / Police lieutenant of Gangnam police station

He already knew. That Do Jin is a child of serial killer Yoon Hee-jae. Since rumors about Do Jin quietly spread on the campus since he entered the university. He thought Dojin was putting on an act when Do Jin used a dialect, easy going, and volunteered to do the hard jobs. However, the more he watched from side, as the days passed by, Do Jin really was a good guy.  So that the good guy can just keep on living as a good guy, he thinks he wants to watch out for Do Jin from his side.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2