• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, nitttss said:

I think they are getting really comfortable around each other. They don't seem too embarassed with their kiss scene anymore, compared to last time.

But I really ship this two together. They are just too cute!

Yeah so cute, their teasing habit gives away too :wub:

21 hours ago, kriswu said:

And I love the BTS pics of Sohyun looking at Dujun that you shared! When he's not looking, she only has this small smile but when he looks at her and smiles back at her, her smiles only grows bigger. So cute these two!!! :wub: Also, don't you think their giggles are too contagious???? Especially the kiss scene in the car and the cheek kiss. My cheeks hurt from smiling too much!

Yeah maybe the time when he misses her. He can look at her picts..lmao. But I wonder, how many selcas they have at the moment? Must be alot right? 

Yeah. Agree with you, when he responded to her, her eyes and smile grow bigger that she looks like a living doll. Dujun must be praising her beauty alot in his mind..hahaha. When they giggle, could it be that they actually feeling surprised that they liked the kiss and finds it funny? :D

20 hours ago, blueyellowbutterfly said:

This mirror thing you've written about is very true. I think he started copying her actions 1st but now I can see that she's copying him as well. That progress was very fast because I always thought she was the extreme shy kind while he was sometimes shy but mostly the funny kind. I want to see the behind as well but I'll be sad about it as well because it'll be the last behind scene. I would have liked to see many more because I think they haven't shown many behind scenes yet.

Keep on the theory going guys, hopefully we gonna survive after the drama ends. Yeah, I think she's reciprocating his actions now. At first, I wonder it too if Sohyun gonna react to him the same way as he is to her. This is the first time, that I see Dujun being like this. Surely he has good chemistry with other leading actress but I've never seen him looking shy during interviews etc unlike with Sohyun. He apparently looking shy around her only which made me confused. lol. Me as a 'overprotective fan' was like, dude don't crushing on girl if you know that it's gonna be one sided..haha. I'm glad Sohyun looking different around him now. Maybe they feel the same way. :D

18 hours ago, nitttss said:

Oh btw @xHera, can you fix the tag in this thread? It's kkimsohyun, double k there. 

Thanks for notifying me. Gosh, I actually forgot to check the tag. oh my :sweatingbullets:

@mimisl123 You are Sohyun's fan? She's really not looking like that with her co-stars? Sorry, I don't know much about her (only following several of her past works) as I am Dujun's fan..hehe. So this is like her first time being like that? This is interesting..:wub:

@xHera, maybe I'm somewhat blind to these little signs (after all, I'm a guy :tongue:), but I think she's had, more or less, the same interactions with Taecyeon (Let's Fight Ghost) and Yoo Seung-ho (Ruler), more on the funny side with Taec and more on the shy-romantic with Seung-ho.

Of course, I can be wrong and maybe this ship starts to sail. Anyway, from my point of view, it's very hard *not* to love Kim So-hyun.

50 minutes ago, xHera said:

Thanks for notifying me. Gosh, I actually forgot to check the tag. oh my :sweatingbullets:

Welcome!

51 minutes ago, xHera said:

This is the first time, that I see Dujun being like this. Surely he has good chemistry with other leading actress but I've never seen him looking shy during interviews etc unlike with Sohyun

Oh, I didn't know about this! I thought he was always shy lol. I saw his bts on lets eat 2 when he runaway from a kiss scene!:lol: 

53 minutes ago, angrytomato said:

@xHera, maybe I'm somewhat blind to these little signs (after all, I'm a guy :tongue:), but I think she's had, more or less, the same interactions with Taecyeon (Let's Fight Ghost) and Yoo Seung-ho (Ruler), more on the funny side with Taec and more on the shy-romantic with Seung-ho.

Of course, I can be wrong and maybe this ship starts to sail. Anyway, from my point of view, it's very hard *not* to love Kim So-hyun.

Aa..no wonder, you know girls are like this, we are really aware on stuff like this. Our mind is quite complicated. Lmao. You got your point there, she's lovable- the type that made everyone feels comfortable. She's comfortable with School 2015 cast too. :D

26 minutes ago, nitttss said:

Welcome!

Oh, I didn't know about this! I thought he was always shy lol. I saw his bts on lets eat 2 when he runaway from a kiss scene!:lol: 

He's only shy when filming kiss scenes and romantic scenes but apart from that he's not. He's more like a cool guy during interviews like you can compare his drama interviews with RaRo's; they are different. :D

Anyways, don't know if this is legit but, we might get wedding ceremony scene :blink: 

Just finish watching BTS 13-14

I have an observation on mix reaction of Doojoon on BTS 13 TO 14 specially the last part
When this drama started you can see on BTS from 3 to 10 he is so caring, his always cracking jokes to his scene with Sohyun
But when Sohyun started to loosen up on BTS 11-14  to the point she's the one started to joke around , always laughing . (As a girl) I can feel what Sohyun reaction is,  because if a girl feels comfortable and felt that this guy is harmless (not just for promotion on career)  she can be freely be herself.
But when Sohayun express her adorable laugh , puppy eyes , friendlier way , looking so much prettier just being her self.
That's the time Doojoon became more reserve , expressing  his feelings thru just looking at her intensely to the point you can feel that his putting a barrier protecting his heart  :heart:
that it seems his afraid that his not just liking her but already loving this girl :wub:

22 hours ago, nitttss said:

@kriswu @blueyellowbutterfly Yess, I think there's something between them. I saw lots of SH drama and bts and I can say she's so happy filming this drama and really comfortable with dujun:wub:

Yesss, Dujun really like copying SH. From her expression then this "yap" lol. 

3 hours ago, xHera said:

Yeah maybe the time when he misses her. He can look at her picts..lmao. But I wonder, how many selcas they have at the moment? Must be alot right? 

Yeah. Agree with you, when he responded to her, her eyes and smile grow bigger that she looks like a living doll. Dujun must be praising her beauty alot in his mind..hahaha. When they giggle, could it be that they actually feeling surprised that they liked the kiss and finds it funny? :D

Keep on the theory going guys, hopefully we gonna survive after the drama ends. Yeah, I think she's reciprocating his actions now. At first, I wonder it too if Sohyun gonna react to him the same way as he is to her. This is the first time, that I see Dujun being like this. Surely he has good chemistry with other leading actress but I've never seen him looking shy during interviews etc unlike with Sohyun. He apparently looking shy around her only which made me confused. lol. Me as a 'overprotective fan' was like, dude don't crushing on girl if you know that it's gonna be one sided..haha. I'm glad Sohyun looking different around him now. Maybe they feel the same way. :D

Lol maybe? :wub: I really want him to post a selca of them!! Pleaaase DJ, please grant my wish :D

They probably liked it hahahaha it's so cute that after the kiss, he couldn't help but giggle. So funny he was talking about being embarrassed when her face comes closer and then the director says, "it's just for a moment!" HAHAHA

You can actually see the difference when he's filming with Yoon Park and when he's filming with Sohyun. Like, he's so loud (in a good way) and always laughing when he's with the boys but when he's with Sohyun, he becomes shy and reserved, only smiling to himself. In the car kiss scene bts, I can actually see him blushing. Lol. I knew Beast/Highlight ever since they debuted but I didn't really follow them, (just recently became a fan) but even before, I've always known Dujun as a funny, confident, outgoing person. It's refreshing to see this shy side of him and like @xHera, I'm confused as well. :lol: As a girl, I can see/feel that Sohyun is opening up to him and he's attracted to her as well. Besides, what's not to like about each other? They are both very good looking  :heart:

10 minutes ago, ristync said:

I have an observation on mix reaction of Doojoon on BTS 13 TO 14 specially the last part
When this drama started you can see on BTS from 3 to 10 he is so caring, his always cracking jokes to his scene with Sohyun
But when Sohyun started to loosen up on BTS 11-14  to the point she's the one started to joke around , always laughing . (As a girl) I can feel what Sohyun reaction is,  because if a girl feels comfortable and felt that this guy is harmless (not just for promotion on career)  she can be freely be herself.
But when Sohayun express her adorable laugh , puppy eyes , friendlier way , looking so much prettier just being her self.
That's the time Doojoon became more reserve , expressing  his feelings thru just looking at her intensely to the point you can feel that his putting a barrier protecting his heart  :heart:
that it seems his afraid that his not just liking her but already loving this girl :wub:

This, my friend, is what I have noticed too. Hmmm, Dudu what is up with you??? :o:D

3 hours ago, ristync said:

This is a good theory. He does look a bit like a cool guy in recent BTS. That protecting his heart tho~~~Dujun, don't worry if she's that girl for you, she won't go anywhere seriously. :wink:

@kriswu  Our Dudu is experiencing many things in past few months...he might be confused as hell..haha

My  two cents, apart from that, the reason he becomes bit reserved maybe because of the BTS camera. If you guys noticed, they are more aware of the camera presence as time goes by. Their first BTS kissing scene became the talk of the town, many fans wishing them to date for real but they also have alot of worry fans too (whose heart is too fragile). So to not offend anyone in any ways the safest thing they can do is to control their actions. Something like that?

Like this part: When Sohyun becomes shy, she's hiding herself and you can hear her mumbling something to him (but can't catch the words) then Dujun straight away looking at the camera. Maybe they aren't really fond in the idea of getting caught in act especially when it's off screen.

EvEWBZv.gif

AND

Latest BTS: Both know exactly where the BTS camera was

65ebjKf.gif                   xghfb0e.gif

They are too BTS camera-conscious now that they can't act freely much especially Dujun. Tho their actions are quite restricted, we can always rely on their eyes. Eyes are the window to the soul. Lmao ^_^

This leads to  another question, why now? like why they care only now when they aren't giving a thing about it before? hmm...

@kriswu @xHera @paya2002 @multiloverssss @Elif AtaşI'm having so much fun reading all your comments:lol:. For now I just hope that these two will be in any project together, another drama maybe:D

I don't know much about dujun, just watch him in lets eat. Before he was just an okay actor for me. Now I like him alot! It's rare for me to like an idol actor, he was the first haha.

I need more bts of this drama! Those bts are much sweeter than the drama :wub:

8 hours ago, multiloverssss said:

I ship them!!!!

I hope they still close eventhough they wrap up filming. The raro cast can came to highlight concert....:blush:

they could reunited in future after so hyun finished her study n dujun finish his military service....

Image result for I like this plan gif

14 hours ago, xHera said:

They are too BTS camera-conscious now that they can't act freely much especially Dujun. Tho their actions are quite restricted, we can always rely on their eyes. Eyes are the window to the soul. Lmao ^_^

This leads to  another question, why now? like why they care only now when they aren't giving a thing about it before? hmm...

Love how you think! 

Image result for yes gif

Archived