Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Elif Ataş said:

 

 

That tap at the back, manner-nam indeed. I wonder if that moment, Sohyun realized it or she's just too shocked with that scene..haha

 

3 hours ago, nitttss said:

Everyone, we got a bed scene tomorrow! Who's excited???:tongue:

 

Me!!! Though I don't think there will be a passionate kiss but cuddling scene is what I wanted to see the most. Waking up from a deep sleep with breakfast prepared for you by beautiful girlfriend..ackkk~~:blush:

...................

 

 

 

Anyways, EP 13-14 Making caught my eyes. I don't know why, maybe it's only me? But the way Sohyun looking at Dujun is so different, way different than before. Honey dripping from her eyes and sometimes she looks like she lost in his eyes. She's like this even when Dujun not looking at her.

 

While Dujun always keeps his eyes fixed on her after Director says "CUT".

 

It's beautiful to see. So what's your opinion? Is this business relationship is progressing into something else? :blink:

 

 

oErDYrr.jpg45Of6kZ.jpg

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, xHera said:

Anyways, EP 13-14 Making caught my eyes. I don't know why, maybe it's only me? But the way Sohyun looking at Dujun is so different, way different than before. Honey dripping from her eyes and sometimes she looks like she lost in his eyes. She's like this even when Dujun not looking at her.

 

While Dujun always keeps his eyes fixed on her after Director says "CUT".

 

It's beautiful to see. So what's your opinion? Is this business relationship is progressing into something else? :blink:

I think they are getting really comfortable around each other. They don't seem too embarassed with their kiss scene anymore, compared to last time.

But I really ship this two together. They are just too cute!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, nitttss said:

Everyone, we got a bed scene tomorrow! Who's excited???:tongue:

Hello I have just posted in the Radio Romance forum about my excitement then I came here to see your comment. It could be just me but I was not expecting to see a bed scene because of her age but I could not stop smiling when they showed it. The new behind video can be said to be the one I like the most of all the videos till now. They tease each other with secret looks as well as smiles that hint at something more. I don't know why they act like this because I don't know much about them outside of their acting roles since I don't follow actors too closely. I didn't go into the drama thinking that I would want to ship them but now here I am making an account to spazz about the beautiful drama as well as their chemistry. This is all very new to me but I like them together too much. I was happy to read some of the posts about their previous meetings. They have talked before with each other on twitter? Is there any way to see more of their older interaction? I want to know more about them now not just as actors but as people because I only know about their public image or acting abilities. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, nitttss said:

I think they are getting really comfortable around each other. They don't seem too embarassed with their kiss scene anymore, compared to last time.

But I really ship this two together. They are just too cute!

 I was thinking on the same track about this. They don't look awkward in the kiss scene behind is this a common occurrence? They look very comfortable with each other which the reason I like them being together. They look like they would be good for each other in the future as well. My Korean is minimal  but I think the director said they are too close in reality in one of the videos. I liked hearing that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, xHera said:

 

Eyyy...cutie Sohyunie he says...so Dujun, how is she now? Cutie or pretty? haha (troll much) :wink:

 

@kriswu  I realized it too, poor Yoon Park, because of the zoom, his face is cut into half 

 

Well from the recent iQiyi interview, he said she's beautiful. Hahaha!

It's uncommon for a male actor to take pics of his co-worker, let alone his leading lady. But maybe he just really wants to keep it as a remembrance :lol: They must be really close.

 

And I love the BTS pics of Sohyun looking at Dujun that you shared! When he's not looking, she only has this small smile but when he looks at her and smiles back at her, her smiles only grows bigger. So cute these two!!! :wub: Also, don't you think their giggles are too contagious???? Especially the kiss scene in the car and the cheek kiss. My cheeks hurt from smiling too much!

 

I agree with you guys @nitttss @blueyellowbutterfly, they don't look awkward anymore. And it seems Sohyun feels confident looking at him directly. Not an ounce of shyness. And they're always mirroring each other's actions, "Yap! Yap!" :lol:

 

Ahhhhhh now I want to see the BTS of the bed scene! Hahaha :tongue:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, kriswu said:

Well from the recent iQiyi interview, he said she's beautiful. Hahaha!

It's uncommon for a male actor to take pics of his co-worker, let alone his leading lady. But maybe he just really wants to keep it as a remembrance :lol: They must be really close.

 

And I love the BTS pics of Sohyun looking at Dujun that you shared! When he's not looking, she only has this small smile but when he looks at her and smiles back at her, her smiles only grows bigger. So cute these two!!! :wub: Also, don't you think their giggles are too contagious???? Especially the kiss scene in the car and the cheek kiss. My cheeks hurt from smiling too much!

 

I agree with you guys @nitttss @blueyellowbutterfly, they don't look awkward anymore. And it seems Sohyun feels confident looking at him directly. Not an ounce of shyness. And they're always mirroring each other's actions, "Yap! Yap!" :lol:

 

Ahhhhhh now I want to see the BTS of the bed scene! Hahaha :tongue:

Hello I'm back because I don't think I can stay away from this shipping business with all these nice theory. Which video are you talking about? He said she was beautiful that sounds nice to my ears. I saw him recording the video too looking very happy about it but I thought he would share the video. Its possible he wants to keep to himself but it was funny to see him do that? Do all celebrities take videos like that? Even the caption from editors on the video recording was funny. I thought it had some sort of double meaning to it. This mirror thing you've written about is very true. I think he started copying her actions 1st but now I can see that she's copying him as well. That progress was very fast because I always thought she was the extreme shy kind while he was sometimes shy but mostly the funny kind. I want to see the behind as well but I'll be sad about it as well because it'll be the last behind scene. I would have liked to see many more because I think they haven't shown many behind scenes yet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, blueyellowbutterfly said:

Hello I'm back because I don't think I can stay away from this shipping business with all these nice theory. Which video are you talking about? He said she was beautiful that sounds nice to my ears. I saw him recording the video too looking very happy about it but I thought he would share the video. Its possible he wants to keep to himself but it was funny to see him do that? Do all celebrities take videos like that? Even the caption from editors on the video recording was funny. I thought it had some sort of double meaning to it. This mirror thing you've written about is very true. I think he started copying her actions 1st but now I can see that she's copying him as well. That progress was very fast because I always thought she was the extreme shy kind while he was sometimes shy but mostly the funny kind. I want to see the behind as well but I'll be sad about it as well because it'll be the last behind scene. I would have liked to see many more because I think they haven't shown many behind scenes yet.

It was in two videos, chingu. I posted it in page 2 :D  I know, right? He is really the nation's boyfriend. Knows how to flatter people and always a gentleman. I thought he would share the photo/vid in his IG too! I don't know if that's normal but from the countless ships that I have followed before, I have never seen anyone do that. Unless if it's a selfie with their co-star :lol:

 

I've always thought she's shy too but it seems it's the other way around. When she looks at Dudu straight in the eyes, it's like he's the one getting shy? Hahahaha idk am I the only who feels that way? He's not his funny self during/after sweet scenes like hug/kiss scenes. He laughs, gets a little quiet and shy. I know he's really a funny person in real life but it's quite rare to see him get shy. ^_^

 

@pamela572 welcome!! :wub::wub:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@kriswu @blueyellowbutterfly Yess, I think there's something between them. I saw lots of SH drama and bts and I can say she's so happy filming this drama and really comfortable with dujun:wub:

2 hours ago, kriswu said:

And they're always mirroring each other's actions, "Yap! Yap!" :lol:

Yesss, Dujun really like copying SH. From her expression then this "yap" lol. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, xHera said:

 

Me!!! Though I don't think there will be a passionate kiss but cuddling scene is what I wanted to see the most. Waking up from a deep sleep with breakfast prepared for you by beautiful girlfriend..ackkk~~:blush:

...................

Yup I'm thinking it will be a sweet cuddling scene. But since sohyun is an adult now, one deep kiss is not a problem :tongue:.

 

Oh btw @xHera, can you fix the tag in this thread? It's kkimsohyun, double k there. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..