• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Owh..a thread for doojoon and sohyun.I love them individually and as a couple in RR.I Don't even mind if they want to date in real life.Doojoon is a great catch.He is good in everything.He is a good singer,rapper,dancer and actor.He's also one of the best soccer player among celebrities and he can cook too.Plus a good leader and a smart CEO of Around Us Entertainment.Any girl who get him will be so lucky.

Sohyun is also a good actress,pretty and mature.A good match for Doojoon who can be a bit childish sometimes.

I'm fangirling too much.I should stop now.

On 3/6/2018 at 2:58 PM, lover2002 said:

Hi xHera, Thank you for your topic. 

I am in the ship with you. I love to see they fall in love in real life. They are both so cute and sweet. 

I just registered because of this topic :D Hope this ship can go so far :wub::wub::wub: 

Thank you. Let's make sure this ship sails smoothly.. :wink:

On 3/11/2018 at 8:31 PM, kriswu said:

So nice to see a Dudu x Sso thread :wub: Thank you @xHera for creating this thread.

I think I jumped on the ship when I noticed he generously compliments Sohyun at unexpected times with the most heart-fluttering words ever. He doesn’t hesitate to say that his impression of her is the same as the first time he saw her: passionate, energetic and BEAUTIFUL. ♥️ He is such a sweet talker!

You are most welcome. I don't know how and where to spazz about this perfect pair. Thank god, there's shipper forum for us. Yeah, Sso really likes tto hear his compliments, tho at first she thought Dujun was like half-assing his answer. When he's actually being honest about it. So sweet :wub:

@ristync Thanks for additional information about them. Little do we know that he's really concern about her after their CF project. How sweet of him, asking Sungjae to take care of her. Can't Dujun be any sweeter than this? :wink:

@mimisl123 That dialogue made me choke tho. Is that what RaRo's writers hoping for? Because we know many real life couples were born from KBS. Song-Song (tho they met earlier), The Blood Couple, The Wolgyesu Couple, Lee Joon-Somin. All of them are married except LJ-Somin who are still happily dating :wink: I'm gonna faint if SooRim happens in real life..haha

Thanks to you guys for joining this thread. I'm really happy seeing this thread moving tho the drama is nearing its finale. Keep the ship sails guys. By the way, age is just a number; many real life celebs out there have a huge gap. It's considered normal now. :lol:

P/S: Another friendly message, delulu is allowed but important thing is whatever happened here or being discussed here better stays here too. :blush: We want to prevent unwanted situation in the future

latest?cb=20130310215302

3 hours ago, xHera said:

You are most welcome. I don't know how and where to spazz about this perfect pair. Thank god, there's shipper forum for us. Yeah, Sso really likes tto hear his compliments, tho at first she thought Dujun was like half-assing his answer. When he's actually being honest about it. So sweet :wub:

Yes he is so attentive and knows how to compliment women! Charming guy :wub:

"You look beautiful today..."

"She's enthusiastic and beautiful..."

I actually stalked his Twitter account lol

and it's true, he did reply to Sungjae asking him to take care of "Cutie Sohyunnie" (verbatim) :lol::wub:

2 hours ago, kriswu said:

Yes he is so attentive and knows how to compliment women! Charming guy :wub:

I actually stalked his Twitter account lol

and it's true, he did reply to Sungjae asking him to take care of "Cutie Sohyunnie" (verbatim) :lol::wub:

Eyyy...cutie Sohyunie he says...so Dujun, how is she now? Cutie or pretty? haha (troll much) :wink:

@kriswu  I realized it too, poor Yoon Park, because of the zoom, his face is cut into half 

@paya2002 Your GIF reaction is so on point 

Okay guys..get ready for tomorrow, we gonna be pretty much busy..lol

Sohyun really laughs alot this time..and bonus- it's high pitched :D

This tho....wonder which context that made him says this? haha :lol:

Wait...I just realized, if this clip (above) was actually taken when the camera wasn't rolling..it means Dujun and Sohyun already drop the honorifics. OMG :astonished:

Archived