• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello I'm back again after watching the new but final behind scene video. I'm waiting to hear what other people have to say because I'm not very good with making theory  but I see a certain spark between them. There is a lot of comfort in their actions towards each other. The way he has hugged her in the end as well as how he calls her all feels very personal. There is something more to their actions or maybe I have an overactive imagination but I can't sense them being shy to each other. The feeling is not brother-sister or friend like but feels more especially in the manner of her teasing him. I'm still learning about them from watching the videos as well as insights everyone has posted here please continue to share more it is fun to learn about this pair. 

During the backhug, PDnim asked Sohyun if she likes hugging (DJ) oppa because he is warm. Idk if it was before the “action” or after the “cut”... but she was still/aready hugging him. And the cutest part is, he just lets her. Awwwe don’t we all just love hugs especially when it’s cold? :wub:

1 hour ago, kriswu said:

During the backhug, PDnim asked Sohyun if she likes hugging (DJ) oppa because he is warm. Idk if it was before the “action” or after the “cut”... but she was still/aready hugging him. And the cutest part is, he just lets her. Awwwe don’t we all just love hugs especially when it’s cold? :wub:

That scene really cute when pd ask sohyun....i think staff also keep tease them.they already comfortable with each other...hope so hyun with others cast can go to highlight concert:blush:

3 hours ago, kriswu said:

Yess it was soo cute Sohyun keep hugging him hahahah. I think it was after the cut because I think she said, "let go? I will let go then". Yup Dujun also enjoyed getting hugged lol.

2 hours ago, multiloverssss said:

That scene really cute when pd ask sohyun....i think staff also keep tease them.they already comfortable with each other...hope so hyun with others cast can go to highlight concert:blush:

Ahhh yess I really want to see her come to his concert. Does highlihght got any concert soon in Korea? I know they will do in Taiwan or another but not sure when in korea.

Hi all, thanks for starting this thread. I have enjoyed every one of your posts. I enjoyed Radio romance; I find it light hearted and warm, and it just gave me a good feeling after watching it. The main reason I have watched this was due to the 2 leads.

I like KSH and I think she is just a very nice, mature, down-to-earth lovely person. As someone said here, it is hard not to like her.  This is the first time I have watched YDJ and I find him very cool and totally swoonsome. I have since watched SSL and Let’s eat 2 and I must say that he has excellent chemistry with his co-stars male and female alike. Very warm person as well.

I think that KSH and YDJ have great chemistry together and I don’t think 8 years (KSH is 20 right?) is a wide gap. I just thought that she might only be a bit young right now to start a relationship. Not that it is young to start dating in general but I just thought that KSH might start dating later; somehow she come across as the type who will focus on her studies first. Perhaps her fans may correct me if I am wrong. But I totally ship them if they date down the road.

I think that YDJ may seem to like KSH right from the start from the very first BTS- the one with the petals dropping – I think it was the poster making BTS. In his past dramas BTS, he was friendly, outgoing when interacting with his female leads even when filming romantic scenes).  But he seemed a bit tense in this RR poster-making video unlike his usual outgoing self particularly in these parts:

A.      There was this scene where he was looking into KSH’s eyes and her hands were holding his ears and I found that he cannot deliver his lines, not once but twice.  In fact, I realised that he had this problem in most of the intimate scenes in the drama. I thought the lines were a little cheesy but I didn’t see he faced the same problem delivering romantic lines in SSL; in SSL, I saw that he was pretty much in control.

B.      There was this part where the director told KSY “Look at the camera”. Though that was meant for KSH, YDJ was the one who broke eye contact and looked to the director as well; why? It was as if the he needed a diversion from looking at her for too long. Too intense maybe?

C.      After KSH kissed him for the 1st time, the translation said YDJ shook a little. I saw his body was moving a little; I noticed that he may have this habit when standing too still – in the BTS 13-14, he did that as well. Could it be nervousness from standing so close to her?

D.      After the 2nd kiss, he seemed to cover his nervousness by commenting on the fallen “petals”. Why did he do that? When the kiss ended, the petals have already fallen out of sight. It was like an afterthought by mentioning that. Unnecessary chatter that said a lot.

E.       After the 2nd kiss take, he tried to awkwardly remove the petal from KSH’s hair but stopped himself. If he had done so, it would not be so obvious. But this just made it too awkward and too obvious on his part.

F.       When KSH passed the headphones back to him near the end of the video, he took the headphones, looked at it as if seeing it for the very first time, and then put it back on his neck. It was a flustered gesture; What caused the flustering on his part?

G.      After receiving the headphones and putting back to his neck, he let out a deep breath. It was quite subtle but it was there. As if he was just a little overwhelmed, haha, from the closeness earlier?

As for the rest of the episodes’ BTS, I only noticed that he was shy and awkward in the intimate scenes with KSH. I thought that he was perhaps shy and so I watched his BTS in SSL. In SSL there wasn’t any awkwardness in fact and he was very friendly and comfortable. He looked totally in control.

I also noticed that he treated KSH like a lady here; there was tenderness and caring in the BTS. KSH is a young lady many years his junior; normally you’d treat a younger person like a donseang; but here, I saw that he treated her like an equal, a lady. I am not sure if this is typical behaviour of YDJ; maybe his fans can advise? For KSH, I thought she was treating YDJ differently as well; unlike Taceyon which gave a brotherly feel (sorry I only watched this); she seemed to treat YDJ like a guy she could be interested in.

Sorry for the long post!! :)

9 hours ago, nitttss said:

Yess it was soo cute Sohyun keep hugging him hahahah. I think it was after the cut because I think she said, "let go? I will let go then". Yup Dujun also enjoyed getting hugged lol.

@multiloverssss @nitttss Yeah, I think it was after the cut because when she said "let go?" PD nim replied something like, "it's okay, keep it".... Oh I can imagine all the teasing going on! 

He definitely enjoyed it! look at his smile! :D

6rhfYiU.gif

Also, the bts kiss is way hotter than the broadcasted one :tongue:

someone call the fireman because these two are on fire!!!!

6J50wNk.gif

wacAp3q.gif

zkdRjmt.gif

i am seriously melting. :rolleyes::wub:

Spoiler

mYq2bwJ.gif

and she laughs at everything he says

cHSwWWo.gif

he thanked her and got shy with what he said haha

2pPOTfH.gif

and sohyun cheered for him. he turned into a cute shy boy. oh dudu~

ps. this happens every time sohyun compliments him ♡

HRARry6.gif

14 hours ago, josung said:

Hi all, thanks for starting this thread. I have enjoyed every one of your posts. I enjoyed Radio romance; I find it light hearted and warm, and it just gave me a good feeling after watching it. The main reason I have watched this was due to the 2 leads.

I like KSH and I think she is just a very nice, mature, down-to-earth lovely person. As someone said here, it is hard not to like her.  This is the first time I have watched YDJ and I find him very cool and totally swoonsome. I have since watched SSL and Let’s eat 2 and I must say that he has excellent chemistry with his co-stars male and female alike. Very warm person as well.

I think that KSH and YDJ have great chemistry together and I don’t think 8 years (KSH is 20 right?) is a wide gap. I just thought that she might only be a bit young right now to start a relationship. Not that it is young to start dating in general but I just thought that KSH might start dating later; somehow she come across as the type who will focus on her studies first. Perhaps her fans may correct me if I am wrong. But I totally ship them if they date down the road.

I think that YDJ may seem to like KSH right from the start from the very first BTS- the one with the petals dropping – I think it was the poster making BTS. In his past dramas BTS, he was friendly, outgoing when interacting with his female leads even when filming romantic scenes).  But he seemed a bit tense in this RR poster-making video unlike his usual outgoing self particularly in these parts:

A.      There was this scene where he was looking into KSH’s eyes and her hands were holding his ears and I found that he cannot deliver his lines, not once but twice.  In fact, I realised that he had this problem in most of the intimate scenes in the drama. I thought the lines were a little cheesy but I didn’t see he faced the same problem delivering romantic lines in SSL; in SSL, I saw that he was pretty much in control.

B.      There was this part where the director told KSY “Look at the camera”. Though that was meant for KSH, YDJ was the one who broke eye contact and looked to the director as well; why? It was as if the he needed a diversion from looking at her for too long. Too intense maybe?

C.      After KSH kissed him for the 1st time, the translation said YDJ shook a little. I saw his body was moving a little; I noticed that he may have this habit when standing too still – in the BTS 13-14, he did that as well. Could it be nervousness from standing so close to her?

D.      After the 2nd kiss, he seemed to cover his nervousness by commenting on the fallen “petals”. Why did he do that? When the kiss ended, the petals have already fallen out of sight. It was like an afterthought by mentioning that. Unnecessary chatter that said a lot.

E.       After the 2nd kiss take, he tried to awkwardly remove the petal from KSH’s hair but stopped himself. If he had done so, it would not be so obvious. But this just made it too awkward and too obvious on his part.

F.       When KSH passed the headphones back to him near the end of the video, he took the headphones, looked at it as if seeing it for the very first time, and then put it back on his neck. It was a flustered gesture; What caused the flustering on his part?

G.      After receiving the headphones and putting back to his neck, he let out a deep breath. It was quite subtle but it was there. As if he was just a little overwhelmed, haha, from the closeness earlier?

As for the rest of the episodes’ BTS, I only noticed that he was shy and awkward in the intimate scenes with KSH. I thought that he was perhaps shy and so I watched his BTS in SSL. In SSL there wasn’t any awkwardness in fact and he was very friendly and comfortable. He looked totally in control.

I also noticed that he treated KSH like a lady here; there was tenderness and caring in the BTS. KSH is a young lady many years his junior; normally you’d treat a younger person like a donseang; but here, I saw that he treated her like an equal, a lady. I am not sure if this is typical behaviour of YDJ; maybe his fans can advise? For KSH, I thought she was treating YDJ differently as well; unlike Taceyon which gave a brotherly feel (sorry I only watched this); she seemed to treat YDJ like a guy she could be interested in.

Sorry for the long post!! :)

Image result for you go sister gif

Archived