On 3/17/2018 at 10:02 PM, kriswu said:

It was in two videos, chingu. I posted it in page 2 :D  I know, right? He is really the nation's boyfriend. Knows how to flatter people and always a gentleman. I thought he would share the photo/vid in his IG too! I don't know if that's normal but from the countless ships that I have followed before, I have never seen anyone do that. Unless if it's a selfie with their co-star :lol:

I've always thought she's shy too but it seems it's the other way around. When she looks at Dudu straight in the eyes, it's like he's the one getting shy? Hahahaha idk am I the only who feels that way? He's not his funny self during/after sweet scenes like hug/kiss scenes. He laughs, gets a little quiet and shy. I know he's really a funny person in real life but it's quite rare to see him get shy. ^_^

@pamela572 welcome!! :wub::wub:

Hello I went back to see the earlier post which made me quite happy. Grateful to you for posting it but I was silly enough to miss it. This why I was fascinated by their actions towards to each other because I assumed she was shy but she was making these cute funny faces while also teasing him. He was being funny first but suddenly he became shy when she teased him it was funny to watch but I liked their cute actions. I'm learning a lot about our pair by reading everyone's updates because as I said earlier I only know their public image but looks like they are more fun than what I've heard or read about them. I want to learn more about them so I can participate in the shipping process more so I'll keep up my research while also reading all the lovely posts here. I'm sad to see the drama ending today but I'm happy to see they have become so close so fast. I want to write a lot more so maybe when the updates from the after party come out we can have more theory to share. Now that the drama has ended I think I'll be spending my time here because I already miss our lovely pair.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

21 hours ago, multiloverssss said:

I think this first time dujun and so hyun had real kiss.....their kiss quite suprising and i didn't expect that kiss.:blush:

yeah..it's amazing because that kiss is first for both. I stumbled on a comment that says "that's not a kiss in kdrama it's a real kiss" lmao. I guess the person think it looks realistic? It's not perfect because both don't have experience in such passionate kiss on screen before. That imperfection makes it look hot. Sohyun is doing amazing for trusting him to lead her (eventhough he's a deep kiss noob too). lmao :wink:

9 hours ago, isabelly said:

After the kiss ... i said: give one more kiss like that and i will be happy! ahahha

My brain is out with this couple ahaha all my shipper rules are out

:heart:

We shall wait for tonight. Who knows if they are being generous to us :D

8 hours ago, Elif Ataş said:

3.[+330, -7] Is my heart still alive?... 

This is totally us 

@paya2002 thanks for the sharing. Surely I won't be bored after the drama ends :(

21 hours ago, multiloverssss said:

I think this first time dujun and so hyun had real kiss.....their kiss quite suprising and i didn't expect that kiss.:blush:

yeah..it's amazing because that kiss is first for both. I stumbled on a comment that says "that's not a kiss in kdrama it's a real kiss" lmao. I guess the person think it looks realistic? It's not perfect because both don't have experience in such passionate kiss on screen before. That imperfection makes it look hot. Sohyun is doing amazing for trusting him to lead her (eventhough he's a deep kiss noob too). lmao 

9 hours ago, isabelly said:

After the kiss ... i said: give one more kiss like that and i will be happy! ahahha

My brain is out with this couple ahaha all my shipper rules are out

:heart:

We shall wait for tonight. Who knows if they are being generous to us 

8 hours ago, Elif Ataş said:

3.[+330, -7] Is my heart still alive?... 

This is totally us 

@paya2002 thanks for the sharing. Surely I won't be bored after the drama ends 

1 hour ago, blueyellowbutterfly said:

I'm learning a lot about our pair by reading everyone's updates because as I said earlier I only know their public image but looks like they are more fun than what I've heard or read about them. I want to learn more about them so I can participate in the shipping process more so I'll keep up my research while also reading all the lovely posts here. I'm sad to see the drama ending today but I'm happy to see they have become so close so fast. I want to write a lot more so maybe when the updates from the after party come out we can have more theory to share. Now that the drama has ended I think I'll be spending my time here because I already miss our lovely pair.

Same here, the finally hasn't started yet but I feel like having a withdrawal now. Keep on doing your research, we might as well call this place as our Research Centre. lmao. Hoping that it will still working in the future. :wub:

Okay guys, I'm off to watch the finale now. See ya 

1 hour ago, xHera said:

[PRESS PICT] RADIO ROMANCE Wrap Up party 

Their outfit today: Brown coat and jacket, black pants and black leather shoes 

201803202017079410_1.jpg    2018032020300633000.jpeg

X9DRZq1.jpg

Couple Clothes! 

Image result for hell yes couple clothes gif

6 hours ago, blueyellowbutterfly said:

Hello I went back to see the earlier post which made me quite happy. Grateful to you for posting it but I was silly enough to miss it. This why I was fascinated by their actions towards to each other because I assumed she was shy but she was making these cute funny faces while also teasing him. He was being funny first but suddenly he became shy when she teased him it was funny to watch but I liked their cute actions. I'm learning a lot about our pair by reading everyone's updates because as I said earlier I only know their public image but looks like they are more fun than what I've heard or read about them. I want to learn more about them so I can participate in the shipping process more so I'll keep up my research while also reading all the lovely posts here. I'm sad to see the drama ending today but I'm happy to see they have become so close so fast. I want to write a lot more so maybe when the updates from the after party come out we can have more theory to share. Now that the drama has ended I think I'll be spending my time here because I already miss our lovely pair.

You're right about Doojoon being more fun. He is the complete opposite of Ji Suho but their charm is still similar. Still able to make girls heart flutters. Doojoon (all his group members actually) is a happy vitamin wherever he goes. He's so goofy, funny and loveable.

I love Sohyun too but I don't know much about her. My life is too hectic so I could only follow one of them and I chose Doojoon.

Hopefully if this thread keep being active I can get news about both of them.

9 hours ago, ristync said:
I think their being themselves  I can feel it :wub:

Yeah..when they smile while they are talking is gold-it feels so real :D

YAs67pV.gif

Like this one. It feels like love  :wub:

kS3Y7XW.gif

Love how confident he is and how Sso looking swoon after the kiss (even looking at his lips after that). This scene is really crazy!

Hello chingu's im a long time fan of Kim So Hyun (since 2013) and trust me when i say that i love the way KSH and YDJ are when theyre together..so count me in this ship

Spoiler

I hope they reunite in a CF...maybe a matress CF since they looked cute together in their innocent bed scenes

On 20/03/2018 at 1:04 AM, xHera said:

I died multiple time too.. lmao. It's hot tho no tongue action involved..lmao

Yeah especially when she wrapped her arm around his neck and when he slowly slides his hand down to her waist and settles it on her back. THAT WAS REAL SMOOTH!

IF9tEng.gif&key=b5f753bbeac095235f519731

(okay i admit i was a bit disappointed bc the kiss looked kinda awkward in some angles but i'll forgive since it's their first time :tongue:)

rrxx7Gw.gif

22 hours ago, blueyellowbutterfly said:

Hello I went back to see the earlier post which made me quite happy. Grateful to you for posting it but I was silly enough to miss it. This why I was fascinated by their actions towards to each other because I assumed she was shy but she was making these cute funny faces while also teasing him. He was being funny first but suddenly he became shy when she teased him it was funny to watch but I liked their cute actions.

You're welcome chingu! Yes, I expected the opposite, that it would be DJ who would tease her but it's actually the other way around. Every time she teases him and he gets shy, I'm like  "<_< girl you got him good!! :D:wub:" I think it's rare to see guys in general get shy in front of girls. But what does that mean? I honestly don't know because I'm not a boy. Lol but psychology says, it's a sign that he's conscious and anxious about his words and actions because he wants to make a good impression and therefore carefully choosing the words that he'll say. So what do you guys think? is our Dudu behaving like that? :lol:

2 hours ago, kriswu said:

You're welcome chingu! Yes, I expected the opposite, that it would be DJ who would tease her but it's actually the other way around. Every time she teases him and he gets shy, I'm like  "<_< girl you got him good!! :D:wub:" I think it's rare to see guys in general get shy in front of girls. But what does that mean? I honestly don't know because I'm not a boy. Lol but psychology says, it's a sign that he's conscious and anxious about his words and actions because he wants to make a good impression and therefore carefully choosing the words that he'll say. So what do you guys think? is our Dudu behaving like that? :lol:

You got it right. Dujun is the type to play along or laughing it off after she got teased by his co-stars (his co-stars are quite tomboyish; etc Hyunjin and Seulgi) yet he gives an opposite reaction to Sohyun. Bet he found her charming bcuz at first he thought she's just a girly-girl; beautiful and modest. But sometimes she likes to play around too- it hit him in the kokoro perhaps..lmao.

2 hours ago, rossy5 said:

Please, admin of this thread @xHera.

Give space between the names of the actors: from kim sohyun to kim so hyun. That way we can find this thread more easy with the tags. The same for the other cast names.

Got it chingu. Gonna do that later, by the way if you have any additional tags to add in. Please let me know :D

6 hours ago, tikklles said:

Is it just me or most of the time when these two do their peck kiss scene, their eyes are not fully closed. They are still staring at each other.

Aha. I bet they are eager to check on each other's reaction. Kinda like "Does she/he likes it?" ..:tongue:

8 hours ago, Atelophobia said:

Hello chingu's im a long time fan of Kim So Hyun (since 2013) and trust me when i say that i love the way KSH and YDJ are when theyre together..so count me in this ship

Welcome on board chingu :D Wow since 2013? Must be since Strange Housekeeper? So what do you think about this ship? I'm actually dying to know from Sso's fans point of view. ^_^

Lol..did I just hear Sohyun's laughing at the end after the PD says "cut"? It's not a funny scene tho?

Or Dujun doing an adlib again? kk~~

Everyday must be a happy and exciting day at the filming set  :relaxed:

Archived