• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's Monday again but no more RR.Suddenly feeling empty since I got nothing to fangirl today.Everyone are back to their normal life.Sohyun enjoying her uni life and Doojoon back to playing soccer.

Can't they just do any photoshoot or an ad together?my fangirl mode is still not over yet.

28 minutes ago, roselle123 said:

It's Monday again but no more RR.Suddenly feeling empty since I got nothing to fangirl today.Everyone are back to their normal life.Sohyun enjoying her uni life and Doojoon back to playing soccer.

Can't they just do any photoshoot or an ad together?my fangirl mode is still not over yet.

Image result for i wish gif

3 hours ago, roselle123 said:

I just their had one photoshoot together....don't waste their sizzling chemistry....or they can make cameo in the previous pd (let eat and bring on the ghost):blush:

Please pd-nimmmmm!!!!!

@kriswu Thanks for the gifs!! This really saves me from having to click refresh to their kiss video clip every time haha. Agree that the bts kiss is way hotter. From the looks of it, I think there are more takes. I think also what made it so hot was that they look natural and sweet. I saw the trans from the PD. He asked them to "have real feelings" when shooting the kissing take. Hmm that's why it looks so natural cos they are shooting it with their heart. Also, they look pretty immersed in it; I especially like YDJ when he pulled KSH nearer to kiss her more deeply. And KSH was equally responsive in the kiss. They should have shown the uncut version instead.  :blush:

@angrytomato Hehe, csi happen to be one of my fav shows. :lol:

@roselle123 Love the compilation of the Kiss scenes of our lead guy. This is golden. Is it me or I think that he is especially sweet to KSH during the kiss bts? 

@paya2002 @ristync @elifatas 

Thanks all for the updates. I think that they are back to working now. I hpe that there will be more interviews coming up like a magazine shoot.

On 3/24/2018 at 1:11 AM, josung said:

Hi all, thanks for starting this thread. I have enjoyed every one of your posts. I enjoyed Radio romance; I find it light hearted and warm, and it just gave me a good feeling after watching it. The main reason I have watched this was due to the 2 leads.

I like KSH and I think she is just a very nice, mature, down-to-earth lovely person. As someone said here, it is hard not to like her.  This is the first time I have watched YDJ and I find him very cool and totally swoonsome. I have since watched SSL and Let’s eat 2 and I must say that he has excellent chemistry with his co-stars male and female alike. Very warm person as well.

I think that KSH and YDJ have great chemistry together and I don’t think 8 years (KSH is 20 right?) is a wide gap. I just thought that she might only be a bit young right now to start a relationship. Not that it is young to start dating in general but I just thought that KSH might start dating later; somehow she come across as the type who will focus on her studies first. Perhaps her fans may correct me if I am wrong. But I totally ship them if they date down the road.

I think that YDJ may seem to like KSH right from the start from the very first BTS- the one with the petals dropping – I think it was the poster making BTS. In his past dramas BTS, he was friendly, outgoing when interacting with his female leads even when filming romantic scenes).  But he seemed a bit tense in this RR poster-making video unlike his usual outgoing self particularly in these parts:

A.      There was this scene where he was looking into KSH’s eyes and her hands were holding his ears and I found that he cannot deliver his lines, not once but twice.  In fact, I realised that he had this problem in most of the intimate scenes in the drama. I thought the lines were a little cheesy but I didn’t see he faced the same problem delivering romantic lines in SSL; in SSL, I saw that he was pretty much in control.

B.      There was this part where the director told KSY “Look at the camera”. Though that was meant for KSH, YDJ was the one who broke eye contact and looked to the director as well; why? It was as if the he needed a diversion from looking at her for too long. Too intense maybe?

C.      After KSH kissed him for the 1st time, the translation said YDJ shook a little. I saw his body was moving a little; I noticed that he may have this habit when standing too still – in the BTS 13-14, he did that as well. Could it be nervousness from standing so close to her?

D.      After the 2nd kiss, he seemed to cover his nervousness by commenting on the fallen “petals”. Why did he do that? When the kiss ended, the petals have already fallen out of sight. It was like an afterthought by mentioning that. Unnecessary chatter that said a lot.

E.       After the 2nd kiss take, he tried to awkwardly remove the petal from KSH’s hair but stopped himself. If he had done so, it would not be so obvious. But this just made it too awkward and too obvious on his part.

F.       When KSH passed the headphones back to him near the end of the video, he took the headphones, looked at it as if seeing it for the very first time, and then put it back on his neck. It was a flustered gesture; What caused the flustering on his part?

G.      After receiving the headphones and putting back to his neck, he let out a deep breath. It was quite subtle but it was there. As if he was just a little overwhelmed, haha, from the closeness earlier?

As for the rest of the episodes’ BTS, I only noticed that he was shy and awkward in the intimate scenes with KSH. I thought that he was perhaps shy and so I watched his BTS in SSL. In SSL there wasn’t any awkwardness in fact and he was very friendly and comfortable. He looked totally in control.

I also noticed that he treated KSH like a lady here; there was tenderness and caring in the BTS. KSH is a young lady many years his junior; normally you’d treat a younger person like a donseang; but here, I saw that he treated her like an equal, a lady. I am not sure if this is typical behaviour of YDJ; maybe his fans can advise? For KSH, I thought she was treating YDJ differently as well; unlike Taceyon which gave a brotherly feel (sorry I only watched this); she seemed to treat YDJ like a guy she could be interested in.

Sorry for the long post!! :)

Hello I have read this comment with much happiness. It describes many of the things I have been thinking about but also tells of many things that had not crossed my mind like point F as well G. I have notice that he has always been treating her like a lady which is why I always smile when seeing the behind videos. I have gone through many of the posts here for understanding them better but it is easy to see that the level of comfort they share with each other has grown from the beginning to the last behind video. They look into each others eyes easily now while leaning towards each other. I notice when she is hugging him then lets go because of the comment from the Director but he is still smiling broadly but can't turn around to face the camera maybe because he was actually also blushing. I want to see them together again with behind videos.

On 27/03/2018 at 12:48 AM, josung said:

@roselle123 Love the compilation of the Kiss scenes of our lead guy. This is golden. Is it me or I think that he is especially sweet to KSH during the kiss bts? 

It's not just you.He does seem especially sweet to KSH.Like there is something going on between them.When I see him in the bts I was like is this the YDJ that I know?

Anyway I'm glad he made KSH comfortable and happy.She's too comfortable with him that she even kick and hit him in the bts and even fell asleep beside him in the car and bus.It's cute.

3 hours ago, roselle123 said:

It's not just you.He does seem especially sweet to KSH.Like there is something going on between them.When I see him in the bts I was like is this the YDJ that I know?

Anyway I'm glad he made KSH comfortable and happy.She's too comfortable with him that she even kick and hit him in the bts and even fell asleep beside him in the car and bus.It's cute.

Image result for that's what i'm saying gif

Archived