1. Nongshim Naengmyeon CF - 2014

BKcjHeO.gif

2. Let's Fight Ghost (Dujun's Cameo) - 2016

4h3Venq.gif

3. Radio Romance - 2018

H1YMPFX.gif

aRuRyks.gif

XC1huYg.gif

The news when they were confirmed to lead the drama got mixed reactions from netizens due to their huge age gap. Radio Romance is a starting point for both as it's their first time trying to act new character which they've never acted before. It's a transition for Sohyun who had just turning into an adult and Dujun's first time acting on major broadcast channel. Even so, they have proved that they have an explosive chemistry on-screen and off-screen. Perhaps, because of their well known easy going and good personality. Not just them, the whole cast of Radio Romance is proven to be comfortable around one another and love to joke around.

EFuMqql.jpg

The ship started to gain alot of attentions after fans realized that Sohyun laughs alot to Dujun's joke including the lame ones. She also looks happy and smiling all the time. Following that, she becomes more active on Instagram and Twitter .

On the other hand, Dujun won't leave Sohyun alone where he keeps making jokes and teasing her even though at times he looks shy after all his teasing. He also would sometimes copy everything she does maybe he's trying to get on her nerves..lol.

With this thread, hoping that we could give our support to the drama and to their career respectively. 

Ship this pair RESPONSIBLY. We could share anything here but please remember to spread positive vibe only. Do follow the rules and regulations as this will be monitored by moderator.

HAVE ALOT OF LOVES.SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi xHera, Thank you for your topic. 

I am in the ship with you. I love to see they fall in love in real life. They are both so cute and sweet. 

I just registered because of this topic :D Hope this ship can go so far :wub::wub::wub: 

On 3/6/2018 at 2:58 PM, lover2002 said:

Hi xHera, Thank you for your topic. 

I am in the ship with you. I love to see they fall in love in real life. They are both so cute and sweet. 

I just registered because of this topic :D Hope this ship can go so far :wub::wub::wub: 

Hi. You are most welcome, thanks for joining this thread.  It's rather quiet here because the shippers are all on insta as what I see..haha. However, I will try my best to update. If you want to share anything about our beautiful ship, please free to do so.  :wub:

Ikr? agree with you, seems like they are a good match in terms of personality and chemisty. I'm falling in love with them..haha

giphy.gif

SOHYUN'S INSTA UPDATE (180902)

BTS of this scene where Ji Sooho calling Song Geurim to invite her for a dinner :D

VcOj8to.gif

It's cute seeing her actually smiling in BTS at the end when in actual scene she looks at him in a daze :wink:

SOHYUN'S INSTA UPDATE (180902)

-A late night update (poor guys, they still shoot at night :()

Caption: Ji Star, Song Geurim...photo by Lee Kang PD

I'm really crazy excited when I see this update, it's unexpected-tho I wish for this for a long time but not really getting my hopes high because Sohyun seldom uploads off screen picture with her male lead. Then, we got this, it's a picture of two of them in monochrome...looks classic :wub: Thanks Yoon Park for this awesome pict. Hoping that you will be in another picture, together with them :)

SO>>>>>>>How is it? Is the ship sailing or not?? haha :lol:

giphy30.gif

So nice to see a Dudu x Sso thread :wub: Thank you @xHera for creating this thread.

I think I jumped on the ship when I noticed he generously compliments Sohyun at unexpected times with the most heart-fluttering words ever. He doesn’t hesitate to say that his impression of her is the same as the first time he saw her: passionate, energetic and BEAUTIFUL. ♥️ He is such a sweet talker!

Thank you for the creating this topic I like both actors ever since their started . Kim So Hyun she's a great actress (I watched all her drama) , I love her personality , down to earth and she's so beautiful. Yoon Doo Joon his a great actor even though his only have drama  Let's eat 1 and 2 I'm already hook by him and I read something that after Let's eat he have other offer to do romantic comedy but turn it down to focus on singing Now  since watching the radio romance I started investigating and please tell me what you think

1. April 2014 they started working the noodle commercial Related image

2. November 2014 at Show music core if you can see Doo Joon gazing to So Hyun not once but twice

3. May 2015 Doo Joon tweeted So Hyun 

Fan Level: Hooked
    Shiloh Jolie Pitt
    Members
    382 posts
    LocationVenezuela

Posted June 1, 2015 (edited)

I dont know guys if you updated about this because i search back in the forum and i didnt find a thing

CF394KBWgAItfWu.jpg

Sungjae (BTOB) Updated 150526

????? ? ???? ????? ???! ??? ????? ???? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ???? ??!??? ?? ??? ??? ????? ???? ?? ? ????!!?

Trans

Sohyunie who is leading a drama at this young age! Seeing you working with an smile everyday without sleeping and despite being tired, make me feel like I have a lot to learn from you! Everyone please send cheerful words to our main heroine Sohyunie to give her strenght!!?

Doojoon (BEAST) Updated 150526

@BTOB_6SJ ??? ?? ????? ??? ??? ????? ?????? ?? ????? ? ??? ???? ???

Trans

Sungjae-ya fighting to you too. Please take care of cutie Sohyun. Right after Who Are You - School 2015 finishes, turn on TvN straight away. hyung's drama in on then. Don't forget! Have strenght.

Kim So Hyun Updated 150526

@BeeeestDJ @BTOB_6SJ ???? ????:) ?? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????~??? ?????? ?? ????? ????? ???????? ????? ??? ????? ?????? ????? ?? ????~???

Trans

Sungjae oppa thank you:) I'm also filming while received good energy and learning a lot from you~ thank you to those who send me cheerful messages and support me?? I'd like to continue the filming while enjoying like now?? Doojoon oppa to have strenght filming Let's Eat~ fighting.

Edited June 1, 2015 by Shiloh Jolie Pitt

4. September 2016 Doojoon cameo on Lets fight ghost

Image result for picture tweet yoon doo joon to kim so hyun

5. By 2017 I've read that Doo Joon will have another drama that will be Let's eat 3 then all of the sudden he accepted Radio Romance is it because he knows the lead actress or they ask him who he wants to be the lead actress :rolleyes: I've read something that Kim So Hyun hardly turn down projects because she's perfecting her craft for that reason she will 100% accept the project.

I've seen an interview that even though their working together since 2014 they never have real conversation just hi and hello only. But my theory is Doo Joon likes Kim So Hyun since 2014 but never pursue it because she a minor. But now she's an adult  I hope he will because their really good together

2 hours ago, multiloverssss said:

I like this couple ....although its impossible for them in real life but their chemistry in radio romance so good.i hope they can win best couple in kbs  dram awards...:heart:

It's not impossible at all! 10 years gap is nothing-_-. They look so good together, and dujun totally smitten by her :tongue:

1 hour ago, nitttss said:

It's not impossible at all! 10 years gap is nothing-_-. They look so good together, and dujun totally smitten by her :tongue:

I so agree with you! Even Lee Dongwook and Suzy have a 13-year age gap.

And that's right, he's totally smitten :D

https://twitter.com/melona_du/status/972318497492500480

PS idk why i can't embed the twitter link i'm sorry for the multiple posts :wacko:

Hello I'm posting here to show my support for this pair. I was one of those who didn't think they would make good chemistry because of the large age difference but now I see it was wrong to think that way. I don't know why but they have too much chemistry in all their scenes plus in their behind scenes. I want to see them be a real life pair too but I read somewhere he is going into the military soon. It makes me sad to think there will be no communication between them for the duration on his service.

Archived