• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ristync said:

they also sleeping in the same car :o

Yeah...he also updated this pict..wow this drama is really physically demanding for them. Seems that they can just sleep anywhere. Poor kids. 

But how can they still look handsome and pretty even when sleeping? :)

SSNSlpi.jpg                   ecghh5v.jpg

14 hours ago, nitttss said:

I need more bts of this drama! Those bts are much sweeter than the drama :wub:

I don't know much about dujun, just watch him in lets eat. Before he was just an okay actor for me. Now I like him alot! It's rare for me to like an idol actor, he was the first haha.

Same here..I guess we need to buy the DVD for more BTS. And if they produce it, all casts gonna meet once again for commentary.

Glad he gained more fans. Hopefully you will listen to his group also. :wink:

@multiloverssss That would be LIT. I guess the guys might be supporting him from now on. They even went to Escape Room in the midst of hectic filming schedule :D

1 hour ago, paya2002 said:

Love how you think! 

I keep my radar on for these two..lmao..their changes during off screen are quite intriguing. :sweatingbullets:

@paya2002  I guess we gonna wait and see  :D

Daebak...super daebak. EP 15 is the best. Like why writers? Why don't you show your fangs from the start??

GOSH

For those who don't mind spoiler or have already watched he new episode :wub:

Spoiler

And guys....Sohyun is a grown up now, she's having a real kiss! AND Dujun ended his boring kiss era tragically...haha  :lol::lol:

e8436361-2e10-499e-90c7-af9b6cb99935.gif

42 minutes ago, xHera said:

And guys....Sohyun is a grown up now, she's having a real kiss! AND Dujun ended his boring kiss era tragically...haha  :lol::lol:

They kissedddd :wub:. Real kiss this time! Did dujun always have a boring kiss? Hahaha

Well means that it is their first real kiss???:tongue:

50 minutes ago, kriswu said:

I livestreamed while in class (muted of course lol) and guys, oh my gosh, the KISS ended me.

Image result for hell to the yes gif

16 minutes ago, nitttss said:

They kissedddd :wub:. Real kiss this time! Did dujun always have a boring kiss? Hahaha

Well means that it is their first real kiss???:tongue:

Image result for that is so sweet gif

9 hours ago, kriswu said:

I livestreamed while in class (muted of course lol) and guys, oh my gosh, the KISS ended me.

I died multiple time too.. lmao. It's hot tho no tongue action involved..lmao

12 hours ago, nitttss said:

Oohh dujun update his ig with sohyun!! It's the first time i think? :wub:

It's the second time..the first one was with the food truck. I love his choice of pict.. it's cute :D

That added cuteness in his feed besides his nephew's pict

@nitttss @multiloverssss

That kiss is surprisingly the first kind for Sohyun and Dujun. It's so amazing when we called it their first especially Dujun..lol. If I'm not mistaken Seulgi from Splash Splash Love says, kissing dujun made her sleepy (means freaking boring)..lol. 

And Sohyun had many pecks, smooches and being unresponsive in the past (because of her age). Now she's a lady. We are pretty much shookt and still can't move on from last night. What to do? Lol:lol:

I made GIFs for yesterday's kissing scene, prepare your oxygen tank first if you think you need one :tongue:

YPeWSpU.gif

Love it when she grabs his coat and move one step closer to him :wub:

More 'dangerous' GIFs under spoiler..it's not good for anyone's health, so had to hide it :D

Spoiler

03twRTy.gif    

EXkPgta.gif

sUnbmKJ.gif

THIS ONE IS CRAZY HOT

SX91ItW.gif

P/S: I'm not a byuntae..lmao. This is only for research purposes B)

'Radio Romance' Kim So Hyun kisses Yoon Doo Joon "I will always be with you" 
1.[+438, -16] Ah so heart fluttering~♡ SooGeuRim are so sweet

2.[+367, -12] Soo Ho is shooting a kissing scene but why is he so cute ㅋㅋ

3.[+330, -7] Is my heart still alive?... 4.[+316, -16] It's awkward but cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5.[+268, -12] I want to watch it as a video!!!!! 6.[+119, -6] The day where Doo Joon shoot a kissing scene like this has come ㄷ ㄷ ㄷ ㄷ It was so heart fluttering!

7.[+110, -6] Tomorrow is the last episode-!!!! Please make SooGeuRim more sweet ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8.[+96, -3] SooGeuRim have a lot of scenes lately so the drama became much more fun, It's a shame that It will end

9.[+93, -3] I really had a heart attack~~ It's so sweet~~ㅋㅋㅋ

10.[+92, -3] Today was the best! Ji Soo Ho is so heart fluttering ㅠㅠㅠ

11.[+85, -4] Today was the best ㅋㅋㅋ

12.[+80, -3] Today was an explosion of SooGeuRim's chemistry!!!!!! ㅠㅠㅠㅠ A lovely couple

13.[+75, -3] Wasn't So Hyun so pretty today ㅠㅠ We got to watch an intimate kiss ㅋㅋ It's so fun ㅋㅋ It's a shame tomorrow is the last episode

cr.NetizenDrama

Archived