SO CUTE i love their smiles here :wub:

XxuS6N6.jpg

(cr: @kmk0812)

SIkzYrd.jpg

(cr: @juheeeeee91)

58 minutes ago, xHera said:

You got it right. Dujun is the type to play along or laughing it off after she got teased by his co-stars (his co-stars are quite tomboyish; etc Hyunjin and Seulgi) yet he gives an opposite reaction to Sohyun. Bet he found her charming bcuz at first he thought she's just a girly-girl; beautiful and modest. But sometimes she likes to play around too- it hit him in the kokoro perhaps..lmao.

aigoo hahahaha most probably! :D:wub: do you know what's his ideal type?

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't wait for the bts for ep 15 and 16

...:blush:

This couple truely catch my eyes. I started to watch them because curiousity about their chemistry but i wrong.their chemistry really good....o hope they can reunited in something else in future.

Hopefully their previous pd  (bring in, ghost and let eat) ask them to cameo for him latest drama (why secretary kim)with park seojun...:D

1 hour ago, multiloverssss said:

Can't wait for the bts for ep 15 and 16

...:blush:

This couple truely catch my eyes. I started to watch them because curiousity about their chemistry but i wrong.their chemistry really good....o hope they can reunited in something else in future.

Hopefully their previous pd  (bring in, ghost and let eat) ask them to cameo for him latest drama (why secretary kim)with park seojun...:D

Yes chingu..maybe as a married couple or something...my hopes are getting higher

59 minutes ago, Atelophobia said:

But seriously though...where is the bts of ep 15 and 16 coming out..pls do release it RaRo staff..i can't move on from this drama till i watch it

I hope they release more early as next week no raro anymore....:unsure:

I curious want to see interaction between dujun and sohyun

On 3/21/2018 at 12:53 PM, xHera said:

I'm actually dying to know from Sso's fans point of view.

Sso fan here. OK, there's something glamourus about dating a top star, but if Sohyunnie happened to be my daughter, I'd prefer her to date a "normal boy". Radio Romance has shown us how sick can be people (those fangirls... ewwww) when their biased idols do what they don't want to do (?). And she has already received a lot of stupid hate from supporters of "the other Kim". I don't want more hate on her.

Yoon Dujun is fine, he is hot and funny and, based on what I'm reading here, he has improved a lot his acting skills.

Anyway, her first criteria must be her heart. Yeah, hopeless romantic here.

They are so cute together.I do like it if they date in real life.Doojoon has went through a lot the past two years.From losing a group member,losing their group name,leaving all their success and glory to start from bottom again with a new group name,having to deal with their old entertainment company's shits to losing one of his precious friend due to depression.I really want him to find happiness with someone but he already have a lot on his plate right now.There's still enlistment,his group future,Around Us Entertainment employees that he has to take care of.

But if Doojoon and Sohyun does like each other I hope they just maintain their friendship for now and have a project together again after Doojoon's enlistment and start dating for real.

Archived