[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

YJ went to his study, sits and took the calendar and marked the 26th and put some notes and smiled.  

NExt

they went on shopping for house items.  YJ is about to order a set of stainless cookware but MS beats him to it when she called someone and YJ's surprised.

---

At the office, he's been busy browsing on his tab and MS came, he asked her to see it as he's selecting wedding for her, she's quite surprised and still looked into it and nods on his choices.  She's about to leave when he told her he's also looking for a hairstyle to fit her.  He then showed her some hairstyle to fit his pretty face.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Seem the wedding date has been set.

YJ circle the date on his calender. He writes “The day I will become a married man.”

DjCGehSUUAAfeCH.jpg

Spoiler

DjCGfB-U8AABdhJ.jpg

DjCGfrsUwAAgMbI.jpg

NEXT DAY

YJ and MS go shopping.

YJ wants to buy a new pot and the plate that he didnt get to buy the last time. (The newly-wed set)

He tells MS not to cook that he would cook for her instead.

YJ tell MS to focus now on the dishware and not the upcoming meeting, MS says she will focus.

OFFICE

YJ has sped through all the office matters, he tells MS right now his problem is the wedding dress.

YJ is speeding away when it comes to arranging and figuring out the wedding details.

He is even deciding the type of accessory MS is going to wear for the wedding and also talk about hairstyle.

Later on, YJ meets with the designer for the wedding dress. The designer asks where his wife is. YJ says she will be there later. YJ sits as the designer says he will bring out all the items he picked. He picks up his phone, MS is still at work. She was about to leave but she has the charity list. She has to go to a meeting.

YJ - What?

MS - We have to confirm the list, then we can continue. I will be there after this.

YJ - I hope you come soon.

He puts away his phone happily.

YJ is trying on his tux

DjCIAMRXcAE_gh1.jpg

Spoiler

DjCHBS6U4AACvUk.jpg

DjCHBS6U8AIdfwa.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, jeonghyang said:

115.gif   @nonski noona  Can't do a live gif-cap .. 13.gif

@Kasmic @kaoriharang @UnniSarah my live streaming is a mess. 133.gif

Episode 16 - The FINALE

Sigh! She's indeed Gorgeous!

Reveal hidden contents

ZxjS5ps.jpg

8tNiiUe.jpg

RZURBtd.jpg

no worries dear dongsaeng @jeonghyang just enjoy the show and the beautiful Park Min Young!

==

YJ arrived at the designer house and it seems this is the famour designer friend of his mom. Designer is very happy to see him obviously.  He again do the aura thing and looked himself at the mirror, lols.  He calls MS and it seems she's still very busy.

MS arrived at their meeting place and it seems no one is there and she's so worried and YJ showed up from behind the bushes.  They then go to have a coffee.  Funny is it's the same place MS had a blind date.  YJ became petty and taunts her for her blind date.  MS tried to cater to him and left the cafe.  They sit at the bench and cue dominoes PPL. is delivered to them.  MS opens it and signal him to take a slice.  YJ continued his drama till MS seems fed up with it and points at the poster of the actress he is dating before. She got a call and the storms off leaving a baffled and is also a bit angry still.

• Like 9

As YJ is wearing the tux

YJ – Have you seen this detrimentally sold out man? COngratulations, you made me sold out! (he is talking to himself in the mirror).

MS ends up coming to the store late. YJ is upset.

MS ask to go for a meal but YJ is upset so they end up going for coffee instead.

They are meeting at the same cafe which MS had her blind date.

YJ is jealous about the fact that MS did go for a blind date.

YJ – That felt familiar, this is the place. Why did you come to this unlucky place?

MS – I forgot, I don’t remember much, I only remember the taste.

YJ – This coffee reminds me of a shocking memory, I thought you would tie only my necktie.

MS – I am sorry but it was meaningless, whenever I see a neck tie that isn’t straight, it is my job habit disease.

YJ – Your job habit disease? So all those things that make my heart jump – you are saying that it is only your job?

MS – It’s not like that.

YJ is upset and they leave and eat pizza on the bench.

Spoiler

DjCI854V4AEdbcc.jpg

DjCI855V4AIl9ko.jpg

YJ is recalling what had happen to YS (so we went back to the first scene of tonight's episode)

YS is getting tired and yawn while YJ is talking.

DjCJTjeV4AEFvVm.jpg

Spoiler

DjCI855U0AYggxU.jpg

DjCI856VsAAON4N.jpg

DjCJBgUVsAEg9a0.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

PPL of dominoes again... YJ is still not letting her off about MS fixing her blind dates neck tie

Oh this is so funny YS making a parody of YJ love scene with MS

Spoiler

b5ff9cb0c4c8ee28c507e465b5625d32.png

923822e53aa1a6c12df4e18d79019a14.png

ed701e7920b8972d9ff2dd94c8e3337c.png

YJ walks in on them

Spoiler

d2aebb4dd86c158bd0b1bf39d474e77f.png

b5fe23290abf642eeafafad2c6d74549.png

YS hints to YJ to go away of corse YJ gies him a dirty look

DjCKcrlU4AEqHmF.jpg

DjCKdMSUwAAaCuA.jpg

Spoiler

8014736ccf588c4d9e2d345c5fd63f18.png

When YJ leaves YS and exwife contines the parody

e0d243ef4056fe0de888d68c5ec24508.png

the ribbon hahaha

DjCKBF1UYAA2g77.jpg

no 6 packs lol!

70f443a34eea99d313f675d97ac637e2.png

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

YJ is mulling over at Park's house, they talked and then he went on to leave.

Park is happy and lies down and on the sofa as he leaves but the doorbell rings.

Park is mumbling something YJ then opened the door to find his ex-wife standing.

They chatted for a while. It seems they understood each other after some talk and she went inside and they kissed.  Doorbell rings again.  YJ opens the door and is mumbling when he saw Park and his wife and he's shocked.  Park goes to him and they Park is muttering under his breath.  He went out but not without saying "it's been a long time" to VP;s wife. lols.

the couple continued where they left off, their supposed love scene almost a parody of YJ and MS'.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

So YS and the ex wife had a steamy moment only to be walked in by YJ.

YJ eventually leaves the house.

MS, JA and SB go out and drink beer and chicken.

Seeing the chicken reminded JA of GN.

She goes home with take aways and hand them to GN.

YJ is at home and is thinking deeply.

Spoiler

DjCLJxmUcAE19nX.jpg

DjCLKcPUwAElnqH.jpg

MS is wearing a wedding dress so pretty!!

She appears in the wedding dress at YJ's house.

DjCLoHiVsAENDdj.jpg

Spoiler

DjCLpSHU4AAS5gS.jpg

DjCLqEfVsAAGMlm.jpg

DjCLqzMV4AEFABF.jpg

DjCLrRWV4AUU0Q_.jpg

• Like 13