[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

Annyeong everyone :D

Thanks to my chingu for the shout-outs @Kasmic @nonski

Thanks dear @jeonghyang dongseng for the animated gifs.

I did not managed to watch live yesterday as the line was very bad like most of you said. I just read all the posts and watched all the video cuts.

Tonight is the finale.....a wedding is happening. Wondering whether the ending will show happily ever after for YJ and MS with kids. I would like to see happy ending for the other 2 couples as well.....

• Like 6

2 hours ago, realistic2280 said:

The proposal kiss wasnt as intense as previous episodes.... more like PG rated, hahaha.... sigh, we wanna see YJ mouth to move more... and the sound of his kiss :D

I hope tonight's episode will bring that :)

I think it's not really good to express with hot kiss on the proposal. The proposal is sweet yet touching , warm moment and it's perfect just with sweet kiss. even though i want see another hot kiss scene again in the last episode.. :D:D

• Like 8

Finally the proposal! imo, ep 13 & 14 is stronger than 15, but it is nice to see double drunk scene for both main lead and what happened with other character...didnt expect GN to reject JA tho... 

It is unfortunate that the rating is going down, but hey it still no. #1 on it's timeslot :)

Waiting for today's finale episode, hope it would be an ultimate satisfaction for the ending :D

thanks for all the translation and recap ^_^

• Like 8

1 hour ago, attriste said:

Fell asleep livewatching last night cos I was so tired from the day, but— I’m curious! Is the 4 feet away conversating typical for “cartoony” effect? I think that’s what actually grated on me haha. I really liked it when MiSo was drunk and YoungJoon held her by her waist. So much more... feeeels. 

I don't know if it's typical; it's just my own interpretation. :) To me it feels like it's in keeping with a highly stylized sort of aesthetic, rather than a sort of messier, fuzzier way of moving that's closer to reality. Even the way they talk most of the time seems stylized and cartoon-ish, especially Young Joon. It makes sense in my head, haha. :D 

• Like 3

"What's Wrong With Secretary Kim" Hwang Bo-ra and Kang Hong-suk Secretly Date

photo990318.jpg

On the latest episode of "What's Wrong With Secretary Kim", Hwang Bo-ra and Kang Hong-suk dated in secret, or so they thought.

Everyone but them knew that they were involved.

They would print love messages on the printer and whisper cute things amongst themselves. They woud signal each other to meet on the roof and make excuses to follow one another.

However, everyone on the team knew they were dating besides the youngest member of the team. They were making it pretty obvious. Jeong Chi-in (Lee Yoo-joon) said, "The most important thing about office life is having wit".

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

22 minutes ago, Wanderer17 said:

Im bit curios if they add extra mins for the final episode later? Feels like 1h and 10m is too short to wrap up everything. lol. :D 

I sure hope so! BTIMFL (/PD’s last drama) had a very generous 1 h and 22m episode for the finale and I’m hoping PD-nim would consider doing the same for our finale. And it’s TVN after all :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

I know most people hav said the same thing.

Last night's episode was really just so beautiful;

giphy.gif

I love the contrast of how YJ was drunk first and his drunk talk of how much he loves MS.

The same happens for MS as well where she gets drunk and also talks about what she loves about YJ.

I find that contrast so cute and really sweet; sometimes I guess because MS and YJ try their best to be perfect

As usual the proposal was just beautiful; I love hearing PSJ singing and I love the song that he chose it was everything he wanted to say to MS.

I am really looking forward to the finale, may we see a beautiful and funny wedding I suspect :P

• Like 12

22 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

I know most people hav said the same thing.

Last night's episode was really just so beautiful;

I love the contrast of how YJ was drunk first and his drunk talk of how much he loves MS.

The same happens for MS as well where she gets drunk and also talks about what she loves about YJ.

I find that contrast so cute and really sweet; sometimes I guess because MS and YJ try their best to be perfect

As usual the proposal was just beautiful; I love hearing PSJ singing and I love the song that he chose it was everything he wanted to say to MS.

I am really looking forward to the finale, may we see a beautiful and funny wedding I suspect :P

me too~ but I wanna complain the diamond size....for VP Lee level shouldnt it be at least 3 carat? :P

from the preview I am guessing we will get a fast forward wedding and a brief after married life,...i think when they call each other married man/woman is a scene they go to work together after married. 

• Like 6

46 minutes ago, princessfiana said:

me too~ but I wanna complain the diamond size....for VP Lee level shouldnt it be at least 3 carat? :P

from the preview I am guessing we will get a fast forward wedding and a brief after married life,...i think when they call each other married man/woman is a scene they go to work together after married. 

that I am not sure because when they were calling each other - I am not sure if they were wearing wedding rings

But i would love to see married life for sure (:

• Like 6