[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

larus

After watching with subs @inna75  @bebebisous33 I think the meet at Namsan was Bon’s way of keeping his promise to AeRin to meet there for a mojito . For me the romance has never been overt but implied. Bon never explicitly tells AeRin he likes her but she knows it cause in the scene after they visited Yoo , he ask her to be his hired driver to take his  car back from the airport to his hideout,,She retorted and said why can’t he just ask her to see him off . So she knows . At Namsan tower his very first question- did you miss me? Not how are you . And she said yes very much , then teased saying she missed having a sitter. But she said she was joking . So that’s enough of a confession. This to me is a romance between two matured folks ( not just because of age ) but also because the life experiences they have . So a lot need not be said . I’m satisfied & to me they are already aware of & are responding to each other’s affections .

i agree @Tasia they wrapped it up really nicely , paying attention to little details and giving us all the things we love - joon Bon , KIS gang , Yoo & RDW going to Iceland , our JYT and his Handsome cafe. And even addressing the red shoe which was such a fun red herring. Lol! 

Actually @ktcjdrama I’m not fond of Time skips but I think they needed it in order for AeRin to officially complete mourning process. For Chinese at least one to three years depending on how superstitious or religious. So I’m assuming it might be similar for SK . But heck I really did want a kiss , however I think the PD is wary of potential sensitive reactions by the local audience. 

@thistle I think it was a good ending as well , sad if there are folks who don’t think so. 

Joon boy posted this , they got to say a few words at the wrap up party . My wed / Thursday feels empty now 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, triplem said:

Joon boy posted this , they got to say a few words at the wrap up party . My wed / Thursday feels empty now 

I feel you, chingu...

O my, they're just so cute and SJS such a dear for holding them supporting them to say a few words.

he ask her to be his hired driver to take his  car back from the airport to his hideout,,She retorted and said why can’t he just ask her to see him off . So she knows . At Namsan tower his very first question- did you miss me? Not how are you . And she said yes very much , then teased saying she missed having a sitter. But she said she was joking . So that’s enough of a confession.

Yes to all the above. I noticed those too. And at the hospital when Bon talked about how she helped JYT and again AR teased him for being petty about it. Bon is just still awkwardly rigid having closed off himself socially for 3 years.

Random question. I'm curious, does Tiffany&Co has PPL in other dramas? I don't remember ever seeing one. If not, then the production has really put some thoughts into the (pretend) wedding rings. For me, having such big name for jewelry PPL means the rings had been planned from the start as part of the ending.

4 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Random question. I'm curious, does Tiffany&Co has PPL in other dramas? I don't remember ever seeing one. If not, then the production has really put some thoughts into the (pretend) wedding rings. For me, having such big name for jewelry PPL means the rings had been planned from the start as part of the ending.

Lololo! Yes  they have . Last year in another spy drama , ManXMan, Park Hae Jin’s character also wore it as some secret code or something.

Lololo! Yes  they have . Last year in another spy drama , ManXMan, Park Hae Jin’s character also wore it as some secret code or something.

And if I think about it, the ending of Terius is better than ManxMan. The OTP finally meet each other again in the end. Not only a blinking spot in the GPS map.

Spoiler

But, in ManxMan they have one intense kiss so I don't mind with the ending. 

I still love Terius tho, also my sons. That after we watched last episode, they asked me when will Terius ep 1 will be playing again?

@stroppyse thank you for the translation, it helps me to understand more than just relying on the sub only.

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

The only thing I wish they would change is the ko-ko he gave Seunggi's appa. As funny as it is, I wished the ko-ko is something exclusive for our little family. KSR can ask for it, but I'd rather Bon find an excuse not to do it.

Couldnt agree more with it! Did i laugh with that scene? Yes im cracking so hard but did i really sastify with it? No i dont. Like u said it doesnt feel exclusive anymore.

Abt that ppl thingy, i do worried if that pretend couple just a part of the ppl and not for the premise of the second season but i guess i wont overanalysed too much for now.

My Secret Terrius: Episodes 29-30

by abirdword

SecretTerrius_E2930_00364.jpg

Bon’s been searching for Candy’s killer for so long, and now is finally the time for answers. Some, we may have guessed all along, but there’s room for a few surprises along the way. Uncovering the truth is never an easy task, and where there are unknowns, there is also danger. The local hospital has been a revolving door of King’s Bag agents lately, and it doesn’t look like that will be stopping anytime soon. But those still standing are willing to fight for the fallen and finally put a stop to Cornerstone.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/11/my-secret-terrius-episodes-29-30/

50 minutes ago, galaxy97 said:

Couldnt agree more with it. Did i laugh with that scene? Yes im cracking so hard but did i sastify with it? No i dont. Like u said it doesnt feel exclusive anymore.

Abt that ppl thingy, i do worried if that pretend couple just a part of the ppl and not for the premise of the second season but i guess i wont overanalysed too much for now.

Chinggu..I am with you about this..since we did not get the actual kiss, I thought the ko-ko kiss would be enough, and then bam!!, SG got the ko-ko too...oh my heart..Like you, I did laugh at the point it was shown..but when i wanted to watch it again with the subbed, I could not put myself through it..hence fast forward it..hahaha

8 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

That's really too bad....:lol:

I think I'm having a withdrawal already... don't feel like catching up on other dramas, thinking that there will be no more Bon to watch next week. Although I have other dramas for Weds-Thurs, this is the one that I look forward to the most. It will be so different and I believe I will feel so lost come Weds night for live streaming :(

I really really hope there will be at least a movie soon, although I just remember JIS might be busy for Waikiki season 2? Really missing the gang at KIS... even Kwon moved to live there too :P I can't imagine how Mi Nam is living without his new friends... no wonder he said it's boring at the coffee shop.

:mellow: Me I'm gonna miss this drama, watching it progressively I dropped other ones I tried after Dear Judge.

Spoiler

JYT fan me didn't watch only his scenes in case some were wondering :lol: (ok maybe a little too obsessed with him until these days but that's writernim <_<fault for putting him in danger since so many EPs :rolleyes:

I really appreciated this drama ok maybe not main reasons same for everyone but that means great drama to me, managing to interest different tastes viewers (an other case seemed to be Chief Kim ) Nice filming & casting & acting, great chemi between main characters endearing dispite their flaws but so more interesting like that actually ( I mean even the real villains I didn't feel like zapping their scenes ) , the plot, behind its apparent predictability, in fact original and surprising ideas (ajjuma saving the hero this by example :D) or twists. 

I understand people would like to watch dramas for romantic stories, I like that too but personally family and friendship topics well made can win my heart too. That's why I liked so much Go Back Couple :wub: and I am a fan of bromances (I am still waiting for a drama with great sistermance but... Maybe didn't watch the right ones...)

Same time so many dramas these days with early kisses (many in unnatural circumstances ) or used kdramas tropes

Spoiler

(the only fall into arms trope I liked is Terius one the sad one when Mr Bon run to catch up JYT just after he's been shot :tears: 

se3_ani_1542403868081_a.gif?type=w800

ah sorry romantic ones? Still waiting for convincing examples...:rolleyes: ok let say I'm harsh

So the nuanced slowly growing relationship between leads because / despite their circumstances was even more ok with me and the khokho nose kisses idea awww heart melting :heart:

Arg what am I going to watch now ? Maybe JangNara new drama The last Empress but.. seems so serious , scary in a way ...

@stroppyseThanks again for all the translations , it helps, by example it was interesting to know SHJ didn't know from start his evil hero wasn't really one from heart but made by circumstances .

I think SHJ totally managed his villain char challenge anyway. JYT was really beginning to lose his soul at the beginning of the drama, this bad or at least mean aura sometimes wasn't fake... but still nuanced personality so endearing from start indeed even before the bromance line

Spoiler

JYT so many sides of him from beginning...

P181117_050707.jpg?type=w800

hopefully for him, his path crossed Mrs Go and Mr Bon ones 

Mrs Go not knowing he's alive this idea, personally I hope not ?

And his brother was busy but now if his char stays alone that would be sad, it's his brother after all... Want to believe still in contact somehow even later :)

My initial reaction to the end of Terius Behind Me was, "Give me Season 2!!!!!!" 

After the last couple of episodes solely focused on the spy part of the show, those final 20 mins were previous. Returning to life with Joon-Joon, King Castle apartments and the KIS, Yoon and DW all soft and fluffy, JYT oozing an uncomfortable amount of self-confidence, and of course Bon and Ae Rin's constantly growing gentle affection... It was like enjoying a cool drink on a hot day, so refreshing. 

That the show then had to end, just as we returned to what we all most enjoyed about it, was a hard parting. Combine that with the seeds of a new set-up the writer gave us; Kwon moving into the King Castle apartments and joining KIS, Yoon and DW as a couple, JYT already bored of the coffee shop (you know an old con-man like him isn't going to be able to stay out of trouble), Joon-Joon about to start elementary school, plus Bon and AR going on missions together (I imagine for budget reasons they'd skip NY and show us missions based in Seoul!). Yeah, sign me up for season 2! I want to see how all those stories weave together and play out. 

If this is where we say a final goodbye to Terius and Alice though, it's ok. Terius cleared his name, K met his end, AR got justice for her husband, and the whole conspiracy was brought to light and defeated. That through this Bon and AR met and became each other's strength and support was the highlight of the show (other than every scene with Joon-Joon). We can say goodbye to them as they sip their mojitos at Namsen Tower knowing that they'll have each other's back going forward, and that nothing going to stop them growing closer and closer together (especially now that Kwon the bulldozer is actively involved, nothing says, "sorry for thinking you were a traitor and hunting you for three years" like being your wingman to get you set up with the woman you love!) 

I'd love to get more, but I'm happy with what we got. Thanks to the writer, PD, actors, and crew!

Is there anyone still around here :huh: Cuz I wanna ask some questions about the spy storyline of this drama. I've noticed that most of you guys here seem to be more interested in the romance storyline~~ but I just cannot sleep well when all my questions about my favorite drama haven't been explained... from which I could see from the last two eps, Shim was the one who took the usb in Poland from the beginning. Then what is the reason that made Yoon changed his mind to keep YoungTae alive when he informed him about Bon's secret Swiss safe? I mean what he expected to be found in that safe tho? The only unclear thing about the Candy Operation is the last file which is also the USB, but Shim already took it, he should have told Yoon about that, cuz afterall they worked together tho... so is this a plot hole? Or did I miss anything? Somebody please tell me T_T

And btw, about the Swiss safe, whose idea was that? JYT or Bon? If it was JYT's, then what was the point of the scene where YT and Bon stood next to a bridge drinking coffee and YT ask him what's inside the safe etc etc.. I'm just confused @@... enlighten me pls <3 thanks so much!!

https://dramacurrent.com/2018/11/17/kdrama-club-terius-behind-me/

Terius fans waiting for your comments

Example choosed completely neutrally of course :phew::rolleyes::lol:

TheKThree Karen’s Comment:

Who was your favorite character? Why were they your favorite? Son Ho Jun as CEO Jin stole the show. He struck the balance between gravitas and lightness, from anger at having a plan go awry, to total arrogance in assuming that Ae Rin, of course, has a crush on him because of his amazing good looks. The moment where he shared his KDrama trope-ic “tragic backstory” about why he became a con artist especially stood out, because his character was completely self-effacing, admitting basically that, “Yeah, I know we’ve all got our sad stories, but this is mine and why I am what I am.” It’s not heavy and sob-inducing, which fits a scene where he is recovering from an attack wound in an unused patient room at an OB/GYN clinic.

39 minutes ago, joanieha said:

Is there anyone still around here :huh: Cuz I wanna ask some questions about the spy storyline of this drama. I've noticed that most of you guys here seem to be more interested in the romance storyline~~ but I just cannot sleep well when all my questions about my favorite drama haven't been explained... from which I could see from the last two eps, Shim was the one who took the usb in Poland from the beginning. Then what is the reason that made Yoon changed his mind to keep YoungTae alive when he informed him about Bon's secret Swiss safe? I mean what he expected to be found in that safe tho? The only unclear thing about the Candy Operation is the last file which is also the USB, but Shim already took it, he should have told Yoon about that, cuz afterall they worked together tho... so is this a plot hole? Or did I miss anything? Somebody please tell me T_T

And btw, about the Swiss safe, whose idea was that? JYT or Bon? If it was JYT's, then what was the point of the scene where YT and Bon stood next to a bridge drinking coffee and YT ask him what's inside the safe etc etc.. I'm just confused @@... enlighten me pls <3 thanks so much!!

It could be a plot hole. In eps 13 , all JYT told Yoon was that there were some secrets related to Candy but did not explicitly mention that it was the USB. So my guess is that Yoon thinks there must be more files etc related to the Candy operation, hence did not kill JYT at that time. It was Bon's idea. Bon would have prepped JYT of all possibilities and asked him to use it if his life was in danger. In fact, Aerin asked him in the last episode as well..whether it really existed...and he said it was a secret.....i doubt it even exist....but then again, where do you think Bon hid all his cash to by his Jaguars and equipment? :w00t:

1 hour ago, gilaswan said:

Just done watching this. Anyone else feels like there's still unfinished business with the fact that they didn't address the issue of Joon-Joon still not knowing that their father died, and they don't look like they miss him at all???

I am not bugged by this. I can tell you from my own experience,  kids at that age will not miss a parent who has not been present in their everyday lives. He was hardly home, working late and most of the child rearing was done by AeRin. She did tell them he went far far away for a few years. So she will have to tell them when they are older and can grasp the concept of death better. It's different if your fish dies vs telling them your father is dead.  Given the tone of the drama and the amount of stuff it had to address, i believe that it would not advance the plot or add value to it to show the kids pining for their father. 

1 hour ago, joanieha said:

Yeah, I think we all thought Candy's final USB drive would be there, but that had always confused me because I figured whoever shot Bon must have had time to take the drive from him.

They must have known that Bon has been after them for three years. My guess is that they thought that if he has a secret Swiss safe that he must have collected information about them that they wouldn't want revealed. 

The last episode revealed that JYP made up that story on the spot to save himself, and after that Bon went along with it since it was useful lure. As for not sharing the secret with YT, well it wouldn't be the first time he's withheld information from her. A good spy keeps as many secrets as he can.

@triplem  abt that swiss secret safe, if you guys noticed, when yoo ask Bon what is inside that safe during all five of them sitting together discussing the next step to invade yoon house, Bon look at aerin for a while before answered 'it is a secret'. And he keep saying it was a secret when aerin ask it later on. This made me wonder if something inside that safe is related to aerin? Safe aint for keeping money only right? He must keep something belonging that could be related to aerin? But he still didnt disclose what is inside it till the end of series... and if that safe aint even exist, then what's the point Bon lying to them abt it? He can just reveal that it doesnt even exist? And if he only keep money there, again what's the point of saying it is a secret everytime he get asked abt it? It's like there's more to it.. Hmm looking at this, is the writer alr intend to give us a second season at this point? :phew:

@junejungki as for me to treat my withdrawal symptom, im rewatching naked fireman bc i miss our supermum a.k.a alice lol

@joanieha the safe was made up by JYT. Bon just goes along with his lie. When they were discussing at the river, they're probably discussing "so, what should be inside the safe?" I don't know. We might be at a disadvantage because of reading the subs and not understanding the original. 

Bon has to keep the lie with everyone else. Like triplem said a good spy keeps as many secrets as possible, and don't let unnecessary ppl in on the truth. Later I remember he confessed to AR that there is nothing. It's made up by con-man JYT. Anyway, the spy aspect was never the strongest. And I guess the Cornerstone organization is much bigger and they've only captured the Korea end of it, some operations still going on worldwide, at least in Poland. 

@gilaswan my thought is the same as triplem above

@lovekda december 2019, come faster :lol:

After finishing the latest episode, here's what I think and I want :

1. They don't give me the ending that I want but I kind of understand why they make that kind of ending... At least OTP are honest with their feeling for each other..

2. Rather than season 2, I want a movie for their NY mission..

3. I hope TBM won many awards at MBC drama awards 2018..

4. I want JIS to win an award (maybe best actress award).  According to wikipedia, she haven't won any award throughout her career... Smh

5. I want JIS and SJS won best couple award (I know it's close to impossible):sweatingbullets:

6. I hope dispatch do their job and release news of OTP dating on 1st January 2019...:lol::lol:

Archived